Best Hunting Rainwear in 2023
Frogg Toggs Men's Ultra-Lite2 Waterproof Rain Jacket, Khaki, X-Large
- Ultra-Lite2 Rain Jacket is lightweight and packable for the wearer's convenience
- Adjustable hood with cord locks protects the wearer's head and hair from moisture
- Full front zipper with snap-downstorm flap helps to keep moisture out
- Elastic cuffs help the wearer to achieve the perfect fit
- Jacket includes free stuff sack for easy toting
Rain Shield O2 Hooded Rain Jackets (Medium)
- Machine Washable/Cool/Gentle
- Line Dry Only
- Lightweight - Compact for Easy Storage
- Brand name: O2 Rainwear
Frogg Toggs Bull Frogg Waterproof Rain Jacket, Stone, XX-Large
- High-density fabric provides increased puncture resistance
- Adjustable, tuck-away hood w/ E-Z Push cord locks
- Zip front with snap-down storm flap
- Raglan sleeve and adjustable, elastic wrist cuffs
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shock cord/barrel lock adjustable waist
TideWe Rain Suit, Breathable Waterproof Durable Sport Rainwear (Max 5 Size L)
- Truly Waterproof - Keeps you dry despite light or heavy rains. The rain suit is guaranteed waterproof due to high density polyester, non-woven fabric and sealed seams. The TideWe rain suit provides innovative, lasting waterproof protection you can always rely on.
- Breathable and Comfortable - Sweat can upset your comfort and affect your performance in the outdoors. Our rain suit allows water molecules to escape from you so you will stay comfortable and dry.
- Made for You - We made the rain jacket versatile by adding an adjustable and detachable hood to it. Front zipper with storm flap keeps moisture outside the jacket. You can customize your fit easily, thanks to the adjustable elastic waist design and adjustable leg openings in the pants. Better still, it is easy to carry and store your suit with the air mesh bag.
- Made for the Outdoors - The versatile TideWe rain suit is an ideal choice for any outdoor activity you like. Fishing, camping, hiking, off roading and others alike. The TideWe rain suit is always there to keep you dry and comfortable, making every adventure a great memory.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - TideWe provides professional customer service before and after your purchase; Enjoy our 24 hour response guarantee.
Coleman .20mm PVC/Nylon Rain Suit
- 100% waterproof, durable, .20mm PVC/Nylon(nylon backed PVC)
- Heat-welded seams and a covered zipper prevent leaks
- Drawstring-adjustable hood for the perfect fit
- Snap-adjustable arm and leg cuffs
- Unisex design
- Adult size XL
Carhartt Men's Equator Pant,Black,XX-Large
- Three-layer polyester shell with 4-way stretch
- Storm defender waterproof breathable membrane
- Rain defender durable water-repellent finish
- Fast dry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Fully taped waterproof seams
jayslim Multifunction Emergency Rain Poncho - Lightweight Camouflage Slicker Ripstop Rainwear - Perfect for Hiking Hunting Camping Rose
- Material:210T Polyester Taffeta with PU coating
- Weight: approx. 330g in carrying bag
- Dimension: length: 86" (210cm) long, width: 55" (140cm) when spread out,and one size fits all adults
- Features: Waterproof performance,tear resistance and camouflage effect is obvious
- Multifunction: Used as shelter,emergency tent or ground sheet
Raincoat Poncho - Rain Cape Hooded Poncho Packable Rainwear , Waterproof Cycling Rain Cover ,Tent Mat Sunshade Tarp ,Perfect for Long Travel Camouflage Slicker Hunting ,Hiking Camping (Camouflage 1)
- 3-IN-1 RAINCOAT: This hooded rain poncho could be used as a rain coat, tent but also a moistureproof pad,perfect for the people who are crazy with the hiking and other outdoor activities,Easy to prevent wind, heavy rain or other bad weather
- STRENGTHENED WATERPROOF: Made of scratch-resistant silk sash spinning PVC synthetic nylon fabric,all seams go through a caulking treatment, completely waterproof , lightweight but durable. no-toxic, eco-friendly.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: Dimensions 45" Lx 55 " W(115 x 140CM ), , can be folded into an equipped storage bag, packing size 9.5"L x 12.3 "W(24 x 31CM). and weighs 670 g for great portability
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Roomy back is able to accommodate a large capacity backpack; cuffs with Velcro on both sides ensure maximum comfort; cap margin with elastic rope for effective protection
- FASHION COLORS: Tthe green and camouflage color is close to forest, good for hiding when hiking,hunting,camping and other outside activities.
Helly Hansen Workwear Men's Impertech Deluxe Rain Jacket, Green Brown - XXX-Large
- Fully Waterproof Impertech Fabric
- Full Stretch Fabric for Ease of Movement; Soft Circular Knit Backing
- .24 mm circular knit polyester backing with stretch polyurethane coating
- Generous cut; MicroWeld seam construction
- Double entry front pockets; Front zip with snap storm flap
- Back cape for ventilation; Attached hood tucks into collar
- Hook and loop adjustable sleeve cuff
- Two waterproof pockets and hand warmer pockets
- Blood Borne Pathogen tested
- ASTM F1671; EN 343 / 3,37
Frogg Toggs Pro Action Rain Jacket, Women's, Cherry, Size X-Large
- Rain jacket with Frogg Toggs exclusive non-woven Classic fabric with Dri-Pore Gen 2 performance-matched waterproof/breathable technology with fully taped and sealed seams
- New open-waist design for greater versatility, performance and comfort
- E-Z push hood and hem push-button cord locks
- Molded polymer zippers
- Adjustable, tuck-away hood
South Carolina Hunting Information
The sport of hunting wild game in South Carolina is very popular and so are wild game cookbooks! Venison is a staple in some homes. It's used for steak, roast, hamburgers, soup, spaghetti, sausage. And it's better for us than red meat.
There are as many place to hunt in South Carolina as there are wild game. The laws, regulations, licensing costs, dates, tags can all be found at, www.dnr.sc.gov/ which is the Department of Natural Resources for South Carolina. It has good information on everything a hunter would need to be prepared, safe, and to be legal such as:
Using Adequate Weapons Makes for a Clean Harvest
Large game hunters are required in some counties to use a certain caliber weapon to make sure there is recovery of the game. Other counties don't have this requirement but still ask for the same consideration and respect for the hunted. The DNR website has these guidelines listed by area.
There are controlled hunts on government owned land held annually. Some of these are for deer and feral hogs and turkeys. Preparation for this kind of hunt involves a wildlife count and how uncontrolled growth creates problems for the habitat and for humans. Especially with traffic accidents.
Hunting for Youth and Mobility Impaired
There are several places that have special hunts for youth and for folks who are confined to using wheelchairs or other mechanical help for movement. These hunts are well organized, safe and have volunteers that are well trained in the hunt. Also, there is a program for women who want to learn more about outdoor sports including hunting and fishing. They meet annually and I hear they have a Hawaiian trip coming up! They also have weekend workshops in Clemson, South Carolina.
How to Buy Anterless Deer Tags
To avoid a $3.95 surcharge, you can buy tags at these regional DNR offices: Charleston, Columbia, Clemson, Florence.
There is Deer Project supervisor who can give more information on this and other items of interest. The phone number is
Venison is not Legal to Sell in South Carolina
With one exeption. Restaurants are allowed to have farm raised venison on the menu. There are deer parts that are legal to sell and they are: the hides, shed antlers, antlers removed from the pedicel.
Baiting Game or Not Baiting Game
Turkey, dove, and waterfowl should not be baited. Deer can be legally baited but should not be harvested while eating the bait. It's too easy and not respectful of the creature or of the sport. See www.dnr.sc.gov/ for more information.
The DNR website has a section that teaches how to recognize different species of ducks, geese, and swans helping one learn which are safe to harvest and which are legally protected.