Best Hunting Revolver in 2023
Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers
Umarex 2252109 Brodax Air Pistol .177 BB
- 10-shot, .177 caliber BB air pistol revolver
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge (CO2 NOT included)
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 375 fps
- Integrated Picatinny accessory mounts make it easy to add optics, lasers, or lights
- Durable polymer frame with metal internal parts
Crosman CCP8B2 Vigilante CO2 .177-Caliber Pellet and BB Revolver, Black, 8.75 x 3.50 x 13.50 Inches
- FULL METAL FRAME WITH SINGLE OR DOUBLE ACTION - For real feel handling
- FUELED BY A 12-gram CO2 CARTRIDGE - Delivers speeds up to 435 fps (CO2 cartridge not included)
- 10-ROUND .177-CALIBER ROTARY PELLET CLIP - (Pellets not included)
- 6-ROUND 4.5mm ROTARY BB CLIP - (BBs not included)
- FIXED BLADE FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT - To stay on target
- USE WITH CROSMAN COPPERHEAD BBs AND .177-CALIBER PELLETS
- Sport Type: These Rifles Can Be Used For Target Shooting, Small Game And General Targets.
BB Cartridges for Bear River Schofield No.3 Revolver - Airgun Shells .177 Caliber BB - 6 Pack Ammo
- CARRY EXTRA AMMO for Schofield No. 3 Revolvers with authentic Bear River BB Cartridges for standard .177 caliber airgun BBs.
- WORRY LESS WITH OUR HIGH-QUALITY REUSABLE METAL CARTRIDGES. These cartridges will stand the test of of time. Cartridges fit into all Bear River Schofield Revolvers
- ENJOY THE REALISTIC LOOK AND FEEL of loading real metal cartridges into your authentic Schofield revolver.
- WASTE LESS TIME RELOADING BBs. Six cartridges included. Each cartridge holds one steel BB.
Hogue Hunting Grip Rubber for Taurus, Small Frame
Black Ops Exterminator 2.5 Inch Revolver - Chrome Finish - Full Metal CO2 BB/Pellet Gun - Shoot .177 BBs or Pellets
- INCREASED CONSISTENCY AND LONGER LIFESPAN full metal construction with polymer grip, C02 power and authentic 6 shot cylinder with ejector rod
- CUSTOMIZATION READY, add your choice of optics and accessories to the included picatinny rails
- PRECISION ENSURED with adjustable fiber optics, a 4 inch barrel and a smooth double action hammer
- SHOOTS BBs AND PELLETS with realistic metal cartridges (pellet cartridges not included) for maximum range and accuracy
- ACCURATE AND POWERFUL with 2.5 inch barrel and 350 FPS from 12 gram CO2 cartridges
Primos Hunting Deer Call
- Crafted from the highest quality material ensuring quality and durability
- Revolver Grunt
- Made in the U.S.A.
Hogue Hunting Grip S&W J Frame Round Butt Rubber Monogrip
- HOGUE Rubber GRIP 60000
- fits S&W J Frame Round Butt Rubber Monogrip
- Remove the old handle and install the supplied bracket on the bottom of the frame creating the grip easier to screw into place.
Crosman SNR357 .177 Pellet/4.5 MM BB CO2-Powered Revolver Black/Grey 2.5â€³ Snub Nose
- SNR357: Sleek black, heavy weight, full metal body
- Fueled by a 12 gram co2 cartridge: Delivers speeds upto 400 fps with BBs and 500 fps with .177 Cal pellets
- Compatible with .177 caliber pellets or traditional steel BBs: Includes 6 reusable BB cartridges and 6 reusable pellet cartridges (BBs and pellets not included)
- Slide safety: To ensure proper and safe handling
- Fixed blade front sight and adjustable rear sight; To stay on target
- Ideal for skill development training
Dan Wesson CO2 BB Revolver, Silver, 8" air pistol
- Licensed by Dan Wesson
- Wood style ABS ergonomic grip
- Tactical rail
- Double action trigger System
- Comes with speed loaders
The 45 Colt Revolver
How tho 45 Colt shaped our country
The Colt Single Action Army Revolver was chambered in the new 45 Colt cartridge, that used a 255 grain bullet and had for that time an impressive quantity of black powder. For 17 years the 45 Colt served the U.S. Army well with is powerful combination of power and accuracy before it was finally replaced by a 38 caliber revolver. Like other military ammunition, the 45 Colt cartridge was an instant success in the civilian market as well, which has kept the 45 Colt cartridge as the oldest centerfire handgun cartridge in normal use today. Just as life seems to see history repeating so does the life of firearm cartridges. Recently the 45 Colt cartridge has been gaining in popularity again. Most of this attention and surge in the 45 Colt cartridge comes from the simple fact that "Cowboy Action Shooting" has become a strong competition and force in the shooting world. Since these competitions require a single action revolver, and the 45 Colt is possibly the most "original" or nostalgic of the cartridges, the 45 Colt seems to be the cartridge of choice. Colt single action revolvers are still available on American markets and there are several well made imported copies of the Colt single action. Ruger and Smith amp; Wesson both have great single action revolvers chambered in the 45 Colt cartridge, and Ruger alone has sold thousands of their Blackhawk and Vaquero revolvers both chambered in the 45 Colt cartridge.
Factory ammunition has remained loaded with the 250 to 255 grain lead bullet for many years with velocities that run around the 800 to 850 feet per second, and in a 6 inch barrel this I quite impressive. But with the increase in interest and attention that the Cowboy shooting sports are getting, ammunition manufacturers have turned their attention to designing newer bullet styles and hollow points that have started around the 1970's.
While the shooting sports will never allow the 45 Colt cartridge to die, nor the Colt Single Action Revolver for that matter. The base growing up experience of western movies, T.V. shows and the history of how "the west was won" has been in serious decline for years in our society. As American I feel it is time to start re-introducing our youth to our nation's Western history and the great stories of the west. In past generation it was common to play cowboys and Indians, but now all our generation do is collect electronics and play video games, even in video games there is a serious lack of "western" games. We as a society in whole need to remember the west and what made our nation great and what made so many American's "tough as nails", where the good guys wore white and the bad guys wore black, welcome to the west.