Best Hunting Safety Harness For Big Guys in 2022
Hunter Safety System X-1 Bowhunter Treestand Safety Harness, XX-Large/3X-Large
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) HURRICANE KIT | 3D Full Body Back Support Safety Harness 6Â’ Lanyard 3'Â’ Anchor ANSI OSHA PPE Fall Protection Arrest Restraint Equipment Universal Construction Roofer Bucket
- FALL PROTECTION KIT - The KwikSafety HURRICANE Fall Protection Kit is the ultimate bang for your buck, high value PPE products all bundled into one! Each Kit comes with a: 3D HURRICANE Safety Harness, 6’ RATTLER Safety Lanyard, a 10 lb Tool Lanyard and a 3’ GIBBON Cross Arm Strap. Truly the perfect Construction / Roofing / Roofer tool kit for a great value.
- ANSI COMPLIANT - All of the items in the HURRICANE KIT are ANSI/ASSE and OSHA compliant, A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
- SAFETY HARNESS - The KwikSafety HURRICANE Full Body 3D Ring Safety Harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, ensure that all pass-through connectors are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- SAFETY LANYARD & TOOL LANYARD - The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the RATTLER a more lightweight fall protection device. The dual-action, double-locking snap hooks prevent accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. The RATTLER has a 310 lb max capacity and the tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. The tool lanyard attachment has 2:1 Safety Factor and can hold tools up to 10 pounds.
- CROSS ARM STRAP (ANCHOR) - 3 foot long pass thru web anchor | Worker capacity is 310 lbs | Min. breaking strength is 5000 lbs | Anchorage equipment for a single user | The GIBBON GRIP cross arm strap is a premium fall protection tool / anchor strap with a large d ring connector | Web anchor fall safety equipment, the perfect high rise guardian
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) SCORPION Safety Harness w/attached 6ft. Tubular Lanyard on back | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
Muddy Magnum Pro Harness
- Light Weight Padded Nylon
- Cam Leg buckles
- Magnum Harness, Lineman's Belt, Tree Strap, Suspension Relief Strap
- One Size Fits Most
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 lbs.
3M Protecta PRO Construction Harness, Back and Side D-Rings, 420 lb. Capacity, Small, 1191208
- BACK D-RING: Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system, and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
- BODY BELT/HIP PAD WITH TECH-LITE ALUMINUM SIDE D-RINGS: Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
- SHOULDER PADS: Helps disburse weight over wider area of shoulders for added comfort.
- DURABLE POLYSTER WEB CONSTRUCTION: Lightweight and extremely strong polyester webbing provides ultimate durability and longevity.
- IMPACT INDICATOR: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- PARACHUTE TORSO ADJUSTERS: Completes the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
Malta Dynamics Warthog Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs (XL-XXL), OSHA/ANSI/CSA Compliant
- Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, CSA Z259.10-2012
- Enhanced with new reflective material
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs
- Break Away Lanyard Keepers
- Fall Indicator
Guardian Fall Protection 11173 M-L Seraph Construction Harness with Side D-Rings
- Quick adjust torso buckles
- Six points of adjustment
- Stretchability in the shoulder straps
- Hammer loops
- Tongue buckle leg straps and side D-rings
X XBEN Kids' Full Body Harness, Youth Safety Comfort Zipline Climbing Harness Belts for Outdoor Expanding Training, Caving Rock Rappelling Equip (M (8-13 Years))
- Widely Applied: Kids Harnesses are widely used for kids climbing,Children Rock Climbing, Outdoor Sports, Extension Training, Escape, Downhilling etc.
- Comfortable and Safe: 2 connection ring on the chest help for distribute the force to waist and legs when climbing , protect kids body from press defect and makes children feel comfortable
- Premium Quality Kids Full Body Harness: High strength carbon steel buckle, durable polyester ribbon and Xben unique sewing makes kids climbing harness more safe and strong
- Easy to wear, remove and adjust, lightweight portable but strong, never bring heavy load to kids when climbing
- CE, ISO9001 Certified, Weight limited:200 KG ,waist size: 40-60 cm (15.7 inch-23.6 inch), Leg Loop size: Maximum 60cm (23.6 inch )
DCM Single Leg Stretch Lanyard w/Rebar, Fall Arrest Safety Harness Shock Resistant lanyard with energy absorption
- Quick-Lock ring connector to clip onto the harness
- One large eye connectors (2 Inch), with body safety rope for structure anchoring, 6ft overall length
- Energy absorption lanyards system with 30mm Polymide webbing and PVC container case reduces the force of impact during fall
- This safety harness lanyard ideal for roofing climbing hunting ladder and construction job
- Particularly sturdy elastic webbing eases the movement of operators due to its small size
X XBEN Climbing Harness Professional Mountaineering Rock Climbing Harness,Rappelling Safety Harness - Work Safety Belt (Black 2)
- Material: nylon webbing, polyester and Dyneema attachment point, polyethylene/EVA foam, closed-cell foam padding, 3D woven polyester mesh.
- Safety First: CE Certified EN 358-2000.Harness Weight Limited:300Kg, Breaking Strength:22KN, strong and secure.
- Fairly comfortable and flexible - Our professional climbing harness is designed to transfer the tension of the rope from the connecting loop to the back of one's thighs--so you're actually sitting in a seat. Climb harnesses Waist Strap: 80-120cm(31.49inch-47inch) Leg Strap: 60-75cm(23.62inch-29.53inch)
- Protect Waist and Quick-adjust leg loops, Best equipment for Rock Climbing, Downhill, Skiing, Ice climbing gear, Construction, Welding, Camping, Winter climbing, Tree Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Engineering protection, Tree Stand Accessories, Training, Aloftwork, Caving, Rappel, Abseiling, Tower, Roofing Working.
- Premium Quality Deluxe Half Body Climbing Harness,Thick,Wider and Safety Waist Belt great for women,men and older children.
Getting Started in Ghost Hunting
A fun and exciting new hobby awaits in the world of the supernatural. Here is some advice based on my own experience that will help you when you are first starting out.
During the last few years, I have found myself getting into the hobby of that which so many have yet to believe, "Ghost Hunting." Believer or not, I'm here to tell you that it does exist around you, and furthermore I have noticed that paranormal activity is much more common than one might initially believe. There have been many places where I have noticed activity such as voices and the feeling of being watched, or perhaps the feelings of being in a crowded room when no one else is nearby. (And no, it is not mental illness, because I have recordings of these voices. Ha-ha.) If you find that you too would like to get into this interesting hobby, I would like to give some tips based on my own experience on some simple beginning things you can do to get started on paranormal investigating.
Ghost stories have been around for centuries for a reason. While many of them are nothing but a creative campfire storyteller's imagination, many of the haunted places and stories can and do have basis in fact. Do some research and look up a paranormal hotspot near you. As prevalent as the paranormal seems to be, chances are you will find a haunted location nearby. The best places to look for ghosts are places that are old and unchanged. (I will link another article of mine at the bottom that explains what makes this happen.) Any type of historical building or structure I find are the best places to find ghosts. Cemeteries can be good but they have a tendency to change over time when exposed to the elements, which can take away paranormal activity. The more unchanged the location, the better your chances will be.
The Best Tool
The best tool you are going to have in any paranormal investigation is your mind, and more specifically the sensing in your mind. There is a perceptual difference when you walk into a room full of energy, like when there is a large crowd in a room. Normally you don't think anything of it when you step into a crowded room, but when there is no one there and still there is that same energy, it becomes noticeable. This tool can be tricky when you are first starting out. Anxiety can sometimes strike when you know something is in the room that you cannot see or predict. To utilize your mind properly I have found that a good degree of emotional control can clear out the internal mixed signals. Emotional control will allow you to better perceive the outside changes and make it more likely you will spot what you are looking for. It can also be exhilarating seeing or feeling something paranormal. Try to control that as well. The "That guy just disappeared into a bulkhead!" or "Something just walked right through me!" excitement is certainly worthwhile, but try to keep those emotions under control as well, so you can keep your mind on the outside occurrences. Be more receptive to your environment, in other words. The second time I was in the Bird Cage Theater in Tombstone, Arizona I could feel the room was crowded but focused, as if everyone in the room was focusing on something before them. (And yes, the room was empty.) You can feel these environmental emotions if you first keep your own emotions in check. In other words don't be scared. It is a fun experience. However, if you do sense some negativity or something just absolutely does not feel right, make sure to leave as soon as possible. (That is rare though.)
You can download apps on your phone to help in your investigations. I have a Verizon Motorola Android Smartphone and they do have several ghost detector apps that are usually for entertainment purposes, but they also have apps that can detect changes in magnetic fields using the equipment built into your phone. Sudden unexpected changes in magnetic fields are believed to be generated by paranormal activity, along with temperature changes. (I have yet to see an app to measure temperature directly. The phone gets temperature data from a weather station. You might have to buy a thermometer at the store to measure temperature changes.) You can download a free magnetometer app on your phone and keep an eye on it as you walk around a potentially haunted location. The magnetic readings will naturally fluxuate, but keep an eye on it for sudden rapid changes.
The more serious you get about ghost hunting the more you can invest in your equipment. You might have seen the TV shows where the people come through with their FLIR infrared cameras and their expensive magnetometers that light up when ghosts are nearby. You can certainly look into buying those pieces of equipment. However, if you are just starting out, a simple point and click camera and a digital tape recorder will be effective for you. The more pictures you shoot the more likely you will catch something in your camera. When recording EVPs, or Electronic Voice Phenomena, it is probably best to get a digital recorder. A cassette tape recorder will capture some of the gear noise onto the tape, and you will need to tape to be as noise-free as possible in order to catch the often-faint voices of ghosts.
Just Have Fun!
Ghost hunting can be very rewarding in many ways. You do not have to be the most equipped professional to see ghosts. The equipment helps to put the activity into perspective, but it often does not enhance the activity that is already there. You can always invest in that equipment down the road. What you will need most is a sense of adventure. We all have the potential to embrace the unseen world of the paranormal. You do not need to be some kind of gifted psychic or technology guru to do your own paranormal investigation. Just grab your camera and a tape recorder and just enjoy your investigation.