Best Hunting Shell Jacket in 2022
TACVASEN Men Windproof Softshell Tactical Hoodie Fleece Hunting Jacket Coat Army Green,US S
- Outershell: 100% polyester; Inner: soft fleece is Lightweight, Breathable
- Multi-Pockets: two shoulder pocket; forearm pocket on left arm; two front slash, zippered chest pockets; two zippered back pockets; vent zipper under each arm.
- Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs
- Available in black, gray, army green ,khaki, CP and ACU. US Sizes S-2XL
- Great idea for military army outdoor tactical climbing hiking camping fishing hunting etc
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Graphite, Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
ADAFAZ Hunting Jacket Waterproof Hunting Suit Camouflage Hoodie Windproof Camo Coat for Men Hunting (US XL= Tag XXL)
- ADAFAZ MENS JACKET is not only a warm, breathable hunting jacket with good ultimate concealment by its real-tree camouflage pattern, but also amazingly shark skin soft shell fabric meets brushed interior fleece,with the function of water resistant, sun-proof, wind-proof, scratch-resistant, anti-friction noise and anti-mosquito outdoor gear!
- SUPER DESIGN: ①comfortable 3D hooded with a shrinking drawstring on the collar that can be hidden & tightened to prevent wind from entering; ②Hunting suit have 10 pockets & Two- Way Military cord zipper, ③The two torso pockets have their own interior cord openings, pen pockets slot, and plastic d-ring tabs;
- ④Each side of the hunting clothes armpit designed with open zipper for ventilating; ⑤2- big duck pockets at the back of the jackets’ bottom for better storage your stuffs; ⑥Big velcro pockets on the sleeves; ⑦Hook & loop adjustable wrist cuff; ➇Drawstring for waist.
- REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR HUNTING EXPERIENCE: Fashion men's outdoor sports hooded camouflage jacket, suits for hunting, tactical, shooting, army, paintball, hiking, camping, fishing, off-road, constructing work etc
- GOOD GIFTS for families or friends who like outdoor sports in hunting season! Do not hesitate and get it now~ We recommend you can match men’s hunting jackets with ADAFAZ hunting pants~
Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket, Water & Wind Resistant, Black, Medium
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket features our durable water and wind resistant shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm. Can be used for trail and travel
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered hand pockets not only keep your small items secure but also keep your hands nice and toasty.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Binded cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, and a front zip closure help provide a customizable fit.
- DURABLE FABRIC: This jacket is crafted of a 100% polyester soft shell that's durable enough for everyday wear.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any winter wardrobe.
CAMO COLL Men's Outdoor Soft Shell Hooded Tactical Jacket (XL, Tree)
- Outer Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Casual men's outdoor sports pockets hooded camouflage jacket.
- High quality fabric and functional design, water-resistant and windproof.
- Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs.
- Great choice for hunting,hiking,fishing,camping,travelling and adventure.
Camo Jacket New View Waterproof Hunting Camouflage Hoodie Military Jacketor and Pants for Unisex Medium
- HUNTING JACKETS: NEW VIEW Hunting Jackets,Amazingly smooth-face polyester meets brushed interior fleece,with waterproof,windproof,breathable and thermal.
- CAMOUFLAGE: Designed our hunting parka pattern based on nature,extremely realistic depiction of various items of vegetation. Camouflage print, Shark skin soft shell fabric，Very marked depth effect between the design's foreground and background, lets you blend in the Natural Gear .
- VERSATILE:3D three-dimensional hooded, which can be hidden and expended freely, folding and convenient;zipper under each arm breathable ,Two-way full-zip front , elastic string at guard, adjustable magic pasted cuffs.
- LOTS OF POCKETS: Hunting suit have 6 pockets,2 high chest pockets,3 sleeve pockets,1 split-kangaroo pocket;4 interior cord openings;2 D-ring tabs,2 pen pockets/slots.The pockets allow to store all essential survival items.
- GREAT FOR OUTDOOR:Outdoor sports pocket hooded camouflage jacket,Suitable for hunting、tactical、shooting、army、paintball、hiking、camping、fishing、off-road、constructing work
TACVASEN Men's Military Softshell Tactical Jacket Hooded Fleece Coat Green
- The zipper head on the left
- Material: 100% polyester; Inner: soft fleece
- High quality fabric and humanic design, it is waterproof, windproof and breathable,Shark Skin fabric with warm inner fleece, color maybe a little different due to minitor
- Functional Zipper pockets is throughout the jacket, which can accommodate for many EDC gear equipment, tactical knife, pen, wallet, flashlight, Clip and Cell Phone etc
- Lightweight warm hoodie fleece jacket coat, which is the best choice for military army outdoor tactical combat shooting paintball airsoft hiking camping fishing hunting
HUNTSHIELD Menâ€™s 3-in-1 Waterfowl Jacket | Real Tree Max-5 Water-Resistant Hunting Jacket | Camo | Medium
- REALTREE MAX-5: Built with waterfowlers in mind, our Realtree MAX-5 camouflage is filled with cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to blend into flooded marshes. Perfect for open areas that mimic mud, water, bark and shadows.
- 3-IN-1: Our 3-in-1 jacket features an outer shell, as well as a removeable inner layer for cooler hunting seasons. Both can be worn or each on its own depending on season, temperature, and situation.
- WATER-RESISTANT: Fully taped seams and durable water-resistant zipper pockets help keep you dry during wet rainy seasons and cooler mornings.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Designed with a removable hood, and elbow padding with nicely laid out magnetic pockets that reduce noise when reaching for calls and shells.
- BREATHABLE: Underarm zipper ventilation helps regulate temperature during warmer weather and heavy movement. Designed with breathable fabric which helps regulate body temperature.
Amazon Essentials Men's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket, Navy, Large
- Cold-weather style is easy with this versatile water-resistant lightweight puffer jacket featuring a full-zip front and stand-up collar
- With a stand-up collar, zip pockets and elasticized cuffs
- Outfit the entire family with comfortable, quality clothing from Amazon Family
- Winter made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Orvis Men's Upland Hunting Softshell Jacket, Tan/Blaze, X Large
- We improved our bestelling softshell jacket
- It delivers the perfect combination of moisture management, briar protection, breathability, and mobility
- Twice as durable and more breathable
- Designed specifically for unrestricted shooting motion
Economic Impact of Fishing and Hunting in South Carolina
595,000 resident sportsmen in South Carolina spent $4.8 million a day for an annual total of $1.8 billion.
The 595,000 resident sportsmen in South Carolina were responsible for adding $839 million in salaries and wages. They also added $186 million in federal taxes as well as $182 million in state and local taxes. The money spent by these sportsmen in South Carolina also adds a ripple effect in the South Carolina economy of $2.7 billion.
How do South Carolina sportsmen rank amongst those of other states in relationship to the economic impact that they create? There were 595,000 resident sportsmen in the state of South Carolina and this puts South Carolina 22nd in the nation for total resident sportsmen. This total number of resident sportsmen can further be broken down into resident anglers of which there were 527,000 and resident hunters, of which there were 159,000. These totals put South Carolina in 21st in the nation for resident anglers and 28th in the nation for resident hunters. The sportsmen who were both hunters and anglers were not counted twice in the total number of sportsmen for the state. There were also 283,000 non-resident anglers, which ranks South Carolina 6th in the nation and 49,000 non-resident hunters, which put South Carolina 20th in the nation.
How does the $1.8 billion spent by sportsmen in South Carolina break down? In 2020, fishing in South Carolina brought in $1.05 billion and placed South Carolina 8th in the nation. Hunting during this year in South Carolina brought in $288 million and placed South Carolina 30th in the nation. The combination of money spent by both anglers and hunters placed South Carolina 12th in the nation.
Not only does spending done by the sportsmen in South Carolina add to the economy of the state, these sportsmen and their sports add jobs throughout the state. There were 32,700 jobs related to hunting and fishing in 2020, with 25,500 being fishing related jobs and 7,200 being hunting related jobs. This total of jobs related to hunting and fishing put South Carolina 10th in the nation, with fishing placing South Carolina 7th in the nation and hunting placing South Carolina 24th in the nation.
These figures and rankings, which accumulated from sportsmen in South Carolina spending a total of 3.9 million days afield, which puts South Carolina 21st in the nation and 10.9 million days on the water, which puts South Carolina 16th in the nation, clearly shows the economic impact that fishing and hunting have in South Carolina.