Best Hunting Sim in 2022
Snow Leopard Unlimited Simulator
Big Buck Hunter Arcade (Nintendo Switch)
- Play the No.1 Arcade Hunting Game
- 2-player arcade shooter
- Dangerous animal encounters for extra points
- 33 Total Levels
- Over 100 Badges & Achievements to collect
- BONUS CONTENT - Additional levels in the New Switch version
- Online Leaderboards
WildCraft: Animal Sim Online 3D
- Start your adventure as a wolf, fox or lynx
- Raise a family of different animals
- Explore massive 3D world
- Battle enemies and dangerous bosses
- Play with friends online
Lion Hunting FPS Hero : Wild Lion Sim FPS Hunting Hero Ultimate Furious Tiger wild sim puma Simulator lion City Revenge Games 2019
- Lion Hunting FPS Hero Features :
- Thrilling fighting in wild lion hunting missions with fantastic attack features.
- Amazing 3D Graphics.
- Amazing life of a lion hunting survival games
Z War Zombie Hunting
- real zombies
- zombies hunter
- realistic city environment
- modern weapons
- latest guns
Archery Birds Hunting Sim
- Amazing hunting archery simulator
- Various kinds of birds
- Wonderful locations with interesting missions
- Outstanding 3D graphics
Phoenix Sim 3D
- SIMULATION GAMEPLAY - Adventure in a fantasy simulation and fight your enemies to become more powerful
- RAISE A FAMILY - Start your family of phoenix birds. Care for your little birds until they grow into fierce fighters
- PHOENIX CUSTOMIZATION - Phoenix data can be customized like never before. Name your phoenix, select your gender, color, and even resize individual body parts
- RPG GAMING EXPERIENCE - Fighting your enemies will grant you experience to level-up your phoenix
- ADVENTURE IN A MASSIVE 3D WORLD - Discover 4 islands, each with its own atmosphere
Crazy Shark 3D Sim
- 3 giant and crazy sharks for you to control and unleash the shark anger
- 30 crazy shark missions for you to destroy and devour all that you can
- Genuine water physics, crisp shark movements and animations
- Awesome 3D graphics with realistic water environments that include beaches, docks and the open sea
Black Panther Hunter Wild Safari Sim 3D FPS Sniper Jungle Animal Hunting Game
- Best HD Graphics & Environments
- Mobile Friendly Controls
- On Screen Controls
- Best Collection of Snipers for shooting
- Hunting best Experience
Dolphin Survival Simulator
- Huge Open World 3D Ocean Map with Caves, Beaches, Islands, and Reefs.
- 5 Enemy Bosses to defeat
- Upgrade your Dolphin Stamina, Strength,, and Swim Speed.
- Rescue all 4 Members of your Dolphin family
- Call upon your family for help to defeat the boss animals
- Great ocean sound effects ✓Beautiful Tropical Beach terrain with 4 times of day plus changes in weather
PC Game Review: Cabela's African Safari
This article is a brief review of the hunting simulation game for the PC, Cabela's African Safari.
One of the best adventures in "Cabela's African Safari" is hunting for geese. Scare off the geese by running through the field of grass and the geese will start scattering everywhere. You can go on a killing spree from then on with the geese almost right in your face. Nothing could be easier than that. The geese-hunting trips only lasts for one to two minutes but it definitely gives you the exhilarating feeling of going on a hunting rampage.
The bird-hunting feature of the game is so fun to play. It even includes a wing-shooting tournament where you get a few minutes to shoot down as many birds as you can in each of the countries. You can challenge yourself to beat your score as you progress through each of the five countries. It does not need a lot of skill to shoot the birds with them flying everywhere. You just need to be really fast so you can shoot the most birds within the time limit given.
As a whole, "Cabela"s African Safari" is a very light game. It does not require a lot of skill and concentration. It is light compared to other hunting games, in the sense that it does need a lot of tracking to be able to hunt down the animals. There is a small amount of tracking that needs to be done but it is not that difficult at all. Some missions do not require any tracking at all. They start out with a herd of animals stampeding right towards you. It could not get any easier than that.
The game has a radar system feature for both the easy and difficult levels where you can spot the animals. The animals are represented by a green dot in the radar which makes it easier for the hunter. Another game feature is the "hunting sense" which is used to slow down time to be able to make a better aim at the animal you are about to shoot. This is particularly useful when you are hunting down an animal that is running really fast like a leopard for example. The game controls are also pretty easy. It only uses the four face buttons for the targeting controls.
It is not all about hunting in "Cabela's African Safari" because sometimes the hunter also becomes the hunted. This adds a new twist to the game which makes it all the more exciting. Some animals do not like to be hunted down so they sometimes attack the hunter. For this, the game has an "adrenalin mode" feature where time also slows down and you get to point your weapon at the animal that is about to attack you.
"Cabela's African Safari" is an extremely fun game but serious gamers may find this game a little too boring because it is just too easy to play. It does not take a lot of skill and concentration. The animals just sit there ready for the killing. The flaw of this game is that it does not offer much of a challenge. But if you just want to play a game to pass the time then "Cabela's African Safari" is perfect for you. It does not take a long time to complete each hunt and it is really fun if you like games that are not too serious.