Best Hunting Simulator Pc in 2022
Deer Hunt Challenge (Jewel Case) - PC
Big Buck Hunter Arcade (PS4) (UK IMPORT)
- 2 Big Game Adventures
- Whitetail Deer and Moose adventure
- Each adventure will hold 3 treks, each with 5 hunting sites
- A total of 36 levels to play through
- BONUS Elk adventure - 3 additional treks each with 15 extra sites and a Black Bear dangerous trophy animal
Hunting Unlimited 5
- Wilderness Madness! Free Hunt Mode drops you right in the action with game a plenty, or for exacting hunting adventures try Challenge Mode
- Calling All Predators. Track and hunt 18 of the most prized big game animals including Moose, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer and NOW the Red Deer
- Get Armed! Choose from a vast arsenal of 32 plus weapons including shotguns, rifles, crossbows, and more. Buy binoculars, hunting scents, rifle scopes and more to lure and track your prey
- Command the Outdoors. Trek through and seek out savage animals in 11 of the world's most expansive and challenging locations
Saitek ST290 Programmable Joystick with Throttle
- Rapid-Fire Trigger
- 8-way 'Point-of-view' Hat Switch
- Single Spring Gimbal Mechanism
ImmorTall, a Flash Animated Simulator
Check out ImmorTall to experience what it is like to be immortal.
ImmorTall tells the story of an alien that has crash landed on Earth. The alien immediately becomes befriended by a little girl, and soon after a young boy. Both show great hospitality to the alien, who grows larger with increasing kindness. Though first frightening to the rest of the youngsters' family, the alien becomes seen as harmless to the whole family. The rest of the story allows the audience to choose the alien's destiny. As soldiers, tanks, and aircraft fire away at the protagonist, the audience gets to choose whether or not to block the ammunition and save the family or disregard the family altogether, letting them die from the crossfire.
ImmorTall gives people a chance to experience the dichotomous nature of being immortal. You can choose to save the lives of those you have befriended, or you may choose to let them die as you continue on, living forever, alone.
The black-and-white artwork of this creation fits well with the theme of choice, and the sound track further adds to its dark and brooding atmosphere. Admittedly, this is not the usual type of submission handed in to Newgrounds.com, which is filled with submissions that require much more interaction. However, ImmorTall offers an experience that few others can match.
ImmorTall scores relatively high in terms of replay value. This is due to the fact that there are a couple of different endings to the simulation. Depending on the choices made throughout the simulation, a different ending can be achieved. This attracts the audience to go through the simulation multiple times to see what other endings may occur.
ImmorTall received relatively good ratings on Newgrounds.com, scoring a 4.40 out of a total possible 5.00. Most of the criticism involved the simulation's short duration. Some users hoped to see sequels that would be longer in length but would follow a similar style.
ImmorTall's good ratings may demonstrate the changing tastes of Newgrounds.com users towards more experiential submissions rather than superficial Flash-animated creations.