Best Hunting Stool in 2023
ALPS OutdoorZ Tri-Leg Hunting Stool, Realtree Edge
REDCAMP 2-Pack Camping Stool Folding, 17-inch Tall Lightweight Portable Tripod Camp Stools for Backpacking Hiking Hunting Fishing, Camouflage
- 【Superior Fabric】: REDCAMP Tripod Stool is made of double layer 600D Oxford PVC coated and thicker steel tubes. The reliable stool’s durable fabric and sturdy steel frame can hold up to 225lbs.
- 【Compact & Portable】: Fold up size L2" x W2" x H24" ; Set up size L13" x W14" x H17", Weigh: 2lbs. The portable stool is lightweight and easy to carry that can be conveniently folded up like newspaper. Its compact design take up less space.
- 【Unique Design】: The folding chair is designed with larger rubber feet which provides stability and is anti-slip. Mesh Side-Pocket provides useful space for your cell phone, keys, wallet or other accessories so that you can free your hands.
- 【Versatile Slacker Chair】: The camping stool has a portable carry strap is ideal for camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, back yard, sport events. You can use this slacker chair as a seat anywhere you need. It provides a comfortable sitting experience.
- 【100% Money Back Guarantee】: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please feel free to contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
Allen Company Camo Folding Hunting Stool with Storage Pouch- Next G2 Camo - 12L x 14.5W x 17H inches, Model 2019
- Includes zippered storage pouch below the seat
- Convenient shoulder strap for easy transport
- Sturdy and durable steel frame
- Size: 12L x 14.5W x 17H inches
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs
ALPS OutdoorZ Rhino MC Stool (Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo Fabric)
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame designed for durability and long lasting Use
- Two mesh pockets on each side of chair gives you extra storage for smaller Items
- Angled back and extra wide seating area adds extra comfort and allows you to lean back and relax
- Easily collapses and fits into the included shoulder carry bag so transporting and storing is easy
- Dimensions: 19" W x 19" D x 31" H; weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz.; Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Allen Company Camouflage Folding Hunting Stool with Back and Storage - Strong Steel Legs - Next G2-14L x16.75W x 29H inches
- Features a sturdy fold-up back for comfortable seating
- Includes web carry handle for easy transport
- Includes zippered storage pouch beneath seat
- Strong and durable steel frame / Weight Capacity: 225 lbs
- Size: 14 L x 16.75 W x 29 H inches
PORTAL Extra Large Quick Folding Tripod Stool with Backrest Fishing Camping Chair with Carry Strap
- ✔ EXTRA-WIDE DESIGN: Extra Large seat and back support for comfort; Rugged Weather-Resist Poly/Fabric for durability
- ✔ STURDY: Stable design can fold to compact size and provide comfortable sitting experience
- ✔ SIZE: Set up dimensions: 19"(L) X 17. 7"(W) X 30. 7"(H), off ground 18 inches, comfortable height for sitting; Folded: 33"(L) X 4"(W) X 4"(H), small size for carrying
- ✔ PORTABLE: set up and fold up in seconds; Shoulder strap makes it easy to carry anywhere
- ✔ MULTIFUNCTIONAL USE: quick folding tripod stool with backrest for camping, boating, hunting , fishing and travel.
GEERTOP Portable Camping Swivel Folding Stool Seat Foldable Camp Triod Chair Outdoor Survival Gear for Hiking Fishing Hunting Travel
- 【Freely Swivel Stool】GEERTOP Camp stool features of Unique full 360° rotation design, rotate freely, enjoying a comfortable sitting when you feel tired on the trip; Also easy to have a shot in any direction as a hunting stool while hunting
- 【Heavy Capacity】This folding stool with swivel, hign strength powder-coated steel tri-leg frame, Max capacity up to 200 lbs, high capacity for a comfortable sitting experience
- 【Compact Tripod Chair】The swivel stool weigh about 2.6 lbs, easy to fold up into a compact size - 4.3 × 4.3 × 24.8 inches, with a carrying strap, good for hanging on your shoulder.perfect when space is limited but comfort is a must
- 【Stable & Sturdy】The powder-coated steel adds corrosion resistance for greater longevity, with 600D Oxford waterproof fabric makes it strong, provides strength and stability for a long lasting use
- 【Essential survival gear】Easily sets up and securely fold up in seconds; With carrying straps and extra mesh storage pocket, small 3 legs stool for camping, sporting, hiking, fishing, hunting, backpacking, golf, or backyard use
Primos Double Bull Tri Stool, Truth Camoflage
- Flared backrest for support
- Primos truth Camo patterned fabric
- Steel construction
- Over 300 lb capacity
AILLOVCOL Mini Portable Folding Stool,Folding Camping Stool,Mini Camp Stool,Fishing Stool for Adults Fishing Hiking Gardening and Beach with Carry Bag(Camouflage-2)
- ☛【LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO CARRY】mini portable folding stool is very light, it is only 1.6LBS, you can open or fold into a compact size in a few seconds to save a lot of space. We have specially designed portable bags that are very portable. When you are traveling, fold the mini portable chair and place the fishing stool in your travel backpack or in your car
- ☛【DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE】folding camping stool is made of 600D double Oxford cloth and high quality steel pipe. The steel frame is ultra-light and the four-legged design can provide better support. strong and durable, 600D seat is soft and comfortable. Even if you sit on a compact foldable stool for a long time, you will not feel tired
- ☛【MULTIPURPOSE】outdoor folding chair for all outdoor and indoor activities, perfect for bedroom, dorm, office, pool, yard, beach,sports meeting, picnic party, camping, BBQ, fishing, mountaineering
- ☛【MINI CAMP STOOL DIMENSIONS】Portable Camping Chair Unfold Size: 12"L x 12"W x 11.5"H; Fold Size:13.8"Lx4.5"H; Maximum Load Weight: 220lbs
- ☛【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】We offer 2 year warranty and lifelong friendly customer service. For any quality issue for our lightweight folding stool, we will provide you with replacement or full refund at any time
Primos Swivel Tri Stool Double Bull Camo 65153 Double Bull Blinds
- Hunting blinds & treestands accessories
- Versatile top of the line
- Another quality product
Top 5 Turkey Hunting Tips for Using Decoys
Decoys are a great tool for turkey hunting and can mean the difference between frustration and a successful turkey hunt. You can use these turkey hunting decoy tips to help you bag that tom the next time around.
Also see Turkey Hunting Tips: Pre-Season Scouting
1. Turkey Hunting Tips: Decoy Placement
Not all situations call for using your decoys the same way. Decoys are best used near the edge of cover close to a clearing. You don't want a decoy out in the middle of a field where it looks lonesome and alone, but you also don't want the line of sight for the turkey to be obscured by brush.
Try to look for a high spot that is close but not in cover. Try to make it look as though a turkey is entering or leaving cover. That adds a sense of urgency to a wandering turkey that spots the decoy and is curious.
2. Turkey Hunting Tips: How Many Decoys?
A tom and breeding hen setup is popular with turkey hunters, but there are times when a single hen will work better or just as well. Make your call based on the density of the woods and the local turkey population. In a sparsely populated area one hen is also enough.
You can also judge based on what type of turkey you are trying to bag. The hen and tom setup may entice a dominant gobbler to investigate, but younger birds may shy away if they think a dominant gobbler is near. For 2-year-old birds a single hen is a better gamble.
3. Turkey Hunting Tips: Decoy Motion
When set up properly in a turkey hunt most decoys will have some motion in the breeze, even in a very slight wind. Top of the line decoys contain real feathers that will sway with the wind. This type of realism really works, adding a hint of natural motion.
Stock-still decoys will work but most turkey hunting experts agree breeze-added movements add a huge advantage. Play the percentages and get decoys that show a little motion.
4. Turkey Hunting Tips: Decoy Distance
Decoy distance is a huge but sometimes overlooked turkey hunting issue. You want a decoy to lure your gobbler within range but you don't want to place it close enough to your position that it ruins the effectiveness.
Most turkey hunting experts agree about 15 yards is the minimum distance, while 35 yards is likely too much. You want to be able to lure the bird without them seeing or sensing you, but you also want to be able to get a good clear, close shot.
5. Turkey Hunting Tips: Decoy Variation
Finally, don't make the mistake of using the same decoys and the same setup over and over on the same turkeys. If you are repeating failure you need to change up your decoy or your setup.