Best Hunting Technology in 2023
VASTFIRE Red Green UV Blood Trailing Flashlight CREE LED Hunting Light with 18650 Battery for Night Vision Camping Fishing Hog Coyotes Predator Deer Wild Game Night Hunting
BoneView Mobile Ozone Machine Ozone Generator, Lithium Battery Powered Odor Elimination System for Your Deer Hunting Gear Bag with Powerful Triple Oxygen Scent Crushing Technology, White
ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope 5-20x - Ultra HD 4K technology with Superb Optics, Full HD Video, 18+ hrs Battery, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, IOS&Android Apps
- Ultra HD Sensor-Ultra HD 4K Sensor with our Obsidian 4 Dual Core Processor brings you cutting edge technology with higher resolution,faster optics,millions of vivid colors
- Ballistic Calculator-Hunt responsibly by making sure your shot hits the target Each and Every time.Range,Wind,Multiple-Weapon Profiles,Angle to target,Temperature,Humidity,Plus more.
- Dual Stream Video Recording-You asked and we listened XSight 4K PRO not only Streams Video to your mobile device at HD resolution and can simultaneously Record to the SD card inside
- Night Vision Mode-The X-Sight 4K PRO offers an Enhanced HD Night Vision Mode.Don't let the darkness slow you down. Waterproof rating / IP rating - Weather resistant
- Ultra Low Power Profile-No more worries about your batteries dying in field.At 18+ hours of Continuous operation X-Sight 4K will last as long as you do.Mount:30 mm Standard Rings (included)
- RAV (Recoil Activated Video) Recoil Activated Video (RAV) takes care of all your worries. Just relax and focus on your game and let Obsidian Core do the heavy lifting.Initial Velocity 2850 fps
- NOTE : Please refer the USER MANUAL which is available below for reference
EVOLVA FUTURE TECHNOLOGY T20 IR 850nm IR Light Illuminator Infrared Led Flashlight 38mm Lens IR Torch for Long Rang Night Vision Scope Hunting (Mount and Tail Switch Package)
- INVISIBLE IR LIGHT: Evolva T20 is NOT a regular flashlight with white LED for general lighting purpose. Utilizing Osram Oslon infrared light black 850nm LED emitter, Evolva T20 emits invisible but high power IR light with more than one watt of optical power. Please beware that: you won’t see any light with your bare eyes (only a small and faint red glow on the Osram LED to show you that the torch is on).
- LONG RANGE ILLUMINATION: Evolva T20 utilizes the OSLON IR black infrared LED – today’s smallest and most advanced infrared LED with high efficiency, low thermal resistance, and more than one watt of optical power. T20 can produce a powerful punch with approximately 150 meters range (approx. 165 yards) with focused beam. With the latest chip technology, integrated lens and an excellent package, lifetimes of up to 50,000 hours are easily obtainable.
- ASPERICAL LENS: 38MM Lens rotary focusing function enable the ability to focus in for a tight spotlight or back out for a flood effect, especially designed for long range illuminations. T20 can illuminate much farther with focused beam, compared with illuminator without focusing functions.
- CAN ONLY BE POWERED BY 18650 BATTERY, NEVER USE CR123A: With operating voltage of 3.7-4.2V, T20 is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-Lon rechargeable battery. T20 cannot be powered by 2 x CR123A battery, as 2 x CR123A with 6V voltage will burn the driver board. Please carefully select the 18650 with genuine core as there are many 18650 batteries on the market with fake cores and of inadequate quality.
- SOLID AMD COMAPCT: Body made of Aircraft Aluminum Alloy. Housing Diameter: 1 inch (25.4mm).Fit with any 1 inch (25.4mm) ring and mount. Net Weight: 170g.Length:147.5mm. 3 Mode System from Low-Mid-High with mode memory (T20 remembers and turns on to the last setting that it is operated on).
Primos 61108 Bloodhunter HD Pocket Light
- Not every animal drop in its track. Have the right tool for the job. Make every drop count. Because at the end of every blood trail we want you to rest in peace.
- State of the art Blood Tracking Technology driven by the combination of a proprietary filter and ultra-bright LEDs, Makes Blood visible in ALL types of terrain, Rugged machined aluminum body,
- Rugged machined aluminum body, 2 Modes: Blood Tracking and low illumination white light for hiking, Compact design fits in nearly any pocket (included pocket clip), Includes 2-AA batteries
- Quality materials used for all Primos products
- 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
AOFAR Range Finder for Hunting Archery HX-1200T 1200 Yards Shooting Wild Waterproof Coma Rangefinder, 6X 25mm, Range and Bow Mode, Free Battery Gift Package
- High-Grade Hunting Range Finder : Adopting the latest Al technology, bow and range two modes, dust proof, fog proof, waterproof for all hunting enthusiasts.
- High Precision Rangefinder : Upgrade pinsensor technology. Centimeter data of display, precision of 5~300Y is +/-0.5 yards, larger than 300 yards is +/-1 yards. It can be measure up to 1000 yards.
- Clear Shooting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, lens is clear and easy to read; Sizes just 121x 72 x 43 mm and weight just 180g.
- Complete range finder: (Manufacturers direct sales, no middlemen profit margins) Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Safety Shopping Experience: Provides 2 years after-sale, Permanent Customer Support! It's Important to Share Your Shopping Experience, Engineers will Develop What You Like.
VASTFIRE Zoomable Green/Red/UV Hunting Flashlight Deer Blood Tracker Light Red Night Vision Flashlight Green Search Lights Hunter Flashlights for Hog, Predator, Coyotes, Deer Night Hunting
- ✅ Adjustable focus from red green UV blacklight flashlight 50 yard spotlight to 20 yard flood light, the light has red green and uv no white at all, red and green light are for night vision, and the red will light up the eyes of all animals, the red light helps to find blood trail, then the UV light will make more visable at a closer range
- ✅ Green Red UV 365nm flashlight 3 Colors in 1, No need change lenses, 3 separate color LEDS in the base
- ✅ Free 1-year warranty, any problem just one email, will help you solve well, please buy it with confidence. Rechargeable UV Flashlight Kit Includes 5 Fittings: ①VASTFIRE Green Red UV Blacklight Multi color Hunting Flashlight, ②18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery(2400mah), ③18650 Battery Charger, ④Flashlight Packing Foam Lined Hard Box⑤ Silver Color Metal Clip for Flashlight
- ✅ Super long lasting time up to 5 hours. Red and Green is 500 lumens, Red light 50 to 70 yards, Green lights 80 to 100 yards. UV light is 50 Lumen, 20 yard
- ✅ Usage: Red and Green light Flashlight works great for spotting predators Coyote Hog Wild Pig Varmint Deer for night hunting, UV light Application: cat dog pet urine light, does great at reflecting blood trails at night and also used it to check camo clothing for deer season
Primos Bloodhunter HD Shadow Free Blood Tracking Light
- Flat handle design for comfort and carry
- State of the art blood tracking technology powered by intense 600 Lumen CREE XM LEDs
- Makes blood visible in all types of terrain
- 2 power settings - intense HD tracking and low illumination
- Flat handle design for comfort and carry
- Comes with Cardura holster with belt straps and 4 CR123 batteries
Primos 61109 Bloodhunter HD Head Lamp
- State of the art blood tracking technology driven by the combination of a proprietary filter and ultra-bright LEDs
- Makes blood visible in all types of Terrain
- Modes: blood tracking and low Illumination White light for hiking and map reading
Fyland UV Flashlight, Blacklight 395 nm CREE LED Ultraviolet Pet Urine Detector, Outdoor Tactical Hunting Flashlight Blood Tracker with Picatinny Rail Mount - Batteries and Charger Included
- 🔦Durable flashlight : well-made with 6061T CNC aluminum. CREE LED lasts up to 12 years. High power 2x18650 rechargeable battery and charger included.
- 🔦Used for hunting : comes with the picatinny rail mount, use it as a hunting flashlight blood tracker when hunting, or detecting animal urine in the wood, spotting scorpions, watching out for bugs etc.
- 🔦Blacklight for Invisible stains: exactly detect food or pet urine stains on rugs, carpets, and clothes, perfect for unfavourable spots that can not see with the naked eye.
- 🔦Anti slip and water-resistant : IP65 rating waterproof and added o-ring on the both ends, it can work in rainy weather.
- 🔦Portable : the pocket-size UV flashlight can be carried along to help you anytime anywhere.Identify authenticate/counterfeit currency and reveal the hidden ink on passport,money or other important documents.; Inspect hotel rooms for cleanliness like human fluids, etc; Detect repairs/cracks in antique porcelain/glassware; Detecting automotive and industrial fluid leaks; and It is also an essential tool for law enforcement,postal inspections,customs,medical forensics.
Fun with Cray Fish Hunting
Cray fish hunting can be a good time especially if you do it with kids. Kids love to see wild life and can learn from catching some Cray fish.
Cray fish look a lot like a small lobster. They have claws that can pinch you if you are not careful. I like to take a stick that I find by the shore and just stick it in the water near the dead fish. Usually a Cray fish will grab onto the stick and I can just pull the Cray fish out of the water. Then I put the Cray fish into a bucket with some water in it. I see how many Cray fish I can catch before they no longer want to grab onto my stick.
One time my kids caught about thirty Cray fish in less then an hour. They had a great time catching those Cray fish and when they where done we put all the Cray fish that they caught back into the water where they caught them.
Cray fish may look similar to a lobster but they do not taste like a lobster. Some people really like the taste of the Cray fish but we have never grown accustomed to it. Cray fish have a muddy flavor that is not pleasant to us so when we go Cray fishing we always do it for the fun of it and we let the Cray fish go back to the spot where we caught them.
I really don't know if the Cray fish like our sport but so far as I can tell they don't seem to mind. No harm is done to the Cray fish when we catch them with a stick. I feel they are the ones who grab onto the stick with there claw so it is a natural movement for them.
None of use have ever been bitten by the Cray fish we have caught. We stay clear of the Cray fish's claws so they don't get the opportunity to nip us. I have never seen any hostility in the bucket of Cray fish we have caught. Maybe, possibly the Crayfish even like the game.