Best Hunting Times in 2023
The Hunting & Gathering Survival Manual: 221 Primitive & Wilderness Survival Skills
October 26 - Public Land: Spot and Stalk Buck
Dog Training Collar, Shock Collar Set with 1440ft Remote Beep/Vibrate/Shock Mode 0~100 Level, Charge Remote and Collar Same Time, 100% Waterproof Safe for Vicious/Hunting Breed to be Well-behaved Dog
- 🐾♥Dog Training tool Training Fierce/Jumper/Barker to Have Good Behavior, Refuse Violent Shocking - Beeping is enough to break its concentration & listen to our command, using vibration if it keeps on, turning up from level1 till it has positive response, not need to use shock mode first, just turn vibration feature all the way up to 100, it will correct behavior quickly. If necessary, use shock mode from level1, it will feel strange uncomfortable feeling, reacting positively to us, obey command
- 🐶Loving Dogs From Training - Mush-have when small-breed dog likes to provoke large dog/vicious breed likes to wrestle/barker likes to yap anywhere at anyone, even show us their angry teeth. Dog have good memory and smell, suggest to hide the remove in pocket where dog cannot see it, letting them recognize the beep/vibrate/shock feeling is not coming from us, but the behavior they are performing(such as chewing, barking), after only a few days training, they will have good behavior spontaneously
- 🐾♥Cushion Protection Cover - Smart shock level reminding to avoid over shocking. Conductive silicone cover(included) should be ensured on the contact points before putting the Receiver Collar on your dog, better protect your pet's skin. Try the shock on your self before you use it on your animal
- 🐶Firm Structure & Waterproof & Rechargeable, Recharge Remote and Collar Same Time - Solid structure for touch feeling and durable use. Waterproof guaranteed, allowing your dog diving into water in summer. charge the remote and collar at the same time off the same cord(charging cable included). The switching inductor can be taken down to be normal collar once your dog have good behavior
- 🐾♥Wide Range, Compact and Lightweight - Easy to hold by hand, easy to use, 480 Yd (1440 ft) wide using range
Hunting for Time
Tim Hawkins: Full Range of Motion
A Time of Hunting
Solunar Table - Fishing & Hunting Times
- Set location with GPS or by manual entry
- Track major and minor feeding and activity periods
- Rely on an activity Index for the day rating for any date or location
- Note sun and moon rise, set, and transit times, as well as moon phase data
- Check solunar data in advance for a list of selected dates
A Guide to Fishing for Grouper
Groupers are tasty and challenging to catch. This is why they are among the more popular targets for sport fishing.
There are two different main types of grouper. These are the black grouper and the gag grouper. Many beginners have a hard time telling them apart, but once you learn the distinct markings, they are very easy to demarcate. Black groupers are distinguished by patterns that look like boxes. These boxes are dark colored: black or very dark gray. It is the boxes that give the fish its name. The fins of many black groupers are edged with dark blue, and their heads are speckled with flecks of reddish-gold about the head.
Gag groupers are much more plain than their black grouper cousins. Their coloring is light brown or light gray, and their markings do not follow any particular pattern. There are markings, however. They are only wavy lines, and the lines are randomly placed on the skin. There are edges to the gag grouper's fins, although they are a light blue instead of the dark blue of the black grouper.
Fishing for groupers usually involves one of two strategies. Live bait is a strategy that often works very well. Bait your hook and then drop it over the edge of the boat. You want a tight line because groupers often have a very light bite. If there is slack in your line, you might not even feel the bite, and you could be sitting for quite some time with a bait-less hook and not realize that grouper has come and gone. As soon as you feel the bite on your line, you should pull immediately up on the rod. The fight begins, and in order for you to win you have to force the grouper up to the surface.
Trolling is the other preferred method of grouper fishing. Trolling allows you to use the aggressive nature of the grouper to your advantage. Additionally, it also covers a great water area, allowing you to sweep more area for fish. Groupers are bottom feeders, and gag groupers like shallow water. Trolling is an efficient method for fishing in the shallower waters closer to the coasts. However, it is generally not considered as sporting as fishing with live bait.