Best Hunting Unlimited Game in 2022
Gear.Club Unlimited - Nintendo Switch
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts [Online Game Code]
Remington Super Slam Hunting: Alaska - PC
- 150+ achievements, trophies and medals to win
- 35 unique and dangerous environments
- 35 real weapons, scopes and hunting accessories to choose from
- 1-4 players in co-op and versus modes
- Compete and post your scores and achievements to the online leaderboard
Hunting Unlimited 5
- Wilderness Madness! Free Hunt Mode drops you right in the action with game a plenty, or for exacting hunting adventures try Challenge Mode
- Calling All Predators. Track and hunt 18 of the most prized big game animals including Moose, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer and NOW the Red Deer
- Get Armed! Choose from a vast arsenal of 32 plus weapons including shotguns, rifles, crossbows, and more. Buy binoculars, hunting scents, rifle scopes and more to lure and track your prey
- Command the Outdoors. Trek through and seek out savage animals in 11 of the world's most expansive and challenging locations
theHunter: Call of the Wild - PC
- Enjoy a next-generation hunting experience featuring stunning visuals and a highly immersive soundscape.
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrains teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience the rich single player storyline or share your hunting experiences with up to 8 players in co-op and competitive play
- Acquire and equip a range of rifles, handguns and bows and customize them with scopes and different ammunition types
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
Complete Franchise Collection: Hunting Unlimited, 18 Wheels of Steel, Prison Tycoon - 20 Games
- 20th Anniversary Complete collection of 3 Classic Franchises including 20 games total!
- Includes: 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker 1 and 2, American Long Haul, Haulin', Convoy, Across America. Take the Wheel of a fast paced, high intensity trucking business. Start as one man show, bidding on jobs, then build your fleet into an unstoppable convoy and deliver the goods. Grow your business and your fleet, but beware - Your reputation is everything. Fail at your job or pass on the wrong offer and you'll find yourself haulin' manure!
- Includes Prison Tycoon 1, 2, 3, 4, Alcatraz. Take the reigns of privately run prisons. You are responsible for the care, custody, and control of the individuals who have been arrested. Begin with a low security prison and build it up to a supermax From construction to daily operations you must protect society while turning a profit.
- Includes: Hunting Unlimited Trophy Collection, 4, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 - Become the Ultimate Hunter. Use an Arsenal of weapons from bows to bullets, traveling around the globe to hunt big game and small prey. Hunt in over a hundred locations to bring home your virtual trophies.
Wii Cabela's African Adventures Bundle with Gun
Valusoft Hunting Unlimited 2008
Hunting Unlimited 3
Duck Dynasty - Xbox One
- Call in ducks to your blind using a variety of calls and then fire away
- Hunt Louisianna wildlife including squirrels, frogs and fish for Miss Kay to cook her famous dishes
- Join Jase in duck call room antics as you sneak around the warehouse to trick Willie
- Race against Willie in an airboat as you drive across the Robertson family swampland
- Uncover Uncle Si's bizzare "treasures" with a metal detector
"Dead Rising 2" Review: New Combo Weapons, Same Hordes of Zombies
A review of "Dead Rising 2" for the Xbox 360, with information about the video game, pros and cons.
When zombies overrun and utterly destroy the patrons at the Terror is Reality TV facilities, Chuck finds himself among a handful of survivors who escaped into the basement of the facility. With Fortune City, Nevada, completely at the mercy of hordes of shambling undead, Chuck must venture out into the cliché-but-mandatory mall to find supplies, survivors, and most importantly a daily supply of Zombrex for Katie.
As a long-time fan of survivor horror video games, zombie-themed series and makeshift weapons, I couldn't wait to sample "Dead Rising 2" shortly after its release on September 28th, 2020. Prior to loading up this second chapter in the nightmare, I had never played the "Dead Rising" series-something I was driven to remedy shortly after enjoying the sequel so entirely. The video game carries an ESRB rating of Mature, which is no wonder considering players spend 90% of their time bashing, decapitating, and otherwise maiming zombies in a splash of blood and gore. Not to mention a sick little girl is almost always good for at least a Teen rating.
'Dead Rising 2' Pros:
I was surprised and immediately impressed at how compelling the storyline in 'Dead Rising 2' is, down to the vague hints about Chuck's past to the future for his seemingly-doomed daughter. Most Action Adventure video games lack plot sustenance, and tacking on the Survival Horror vibe is often not enough to save the title from mindless activity. Fortunately, 'Dead Rising 2' escapes that fate; Chuck is an interesting, likeable character, and the villains-especially the psychopaths-are downright creepy.
The addition of "Combo Weapons" on the part of the Capcom developers was absolutely genius; walking around and using random items for weapons is a lot of fun, but combining normal items to make a hilarious, though sometimes useless, combo weapon is downright addictive. Have some duct tape, a bowie knife and some boxing gloves? You're all set!
'Dead Rising 2' Cons:
The loading times on "Dead Rising 2" are a little ridiculous. OK, very ridiculous, if I'm being honest. The first time you play through and watch a cut scene, it can be highly entertaining, but after a few times it gets frustrating. Boot-up your save, wait for loading; skip the cut scene, wait for loading; zone into a new area, wait for loading; trigger yet another cut scene, wait for loading-you get the picture.
If you happen to enjoy leisurely video games with no time limitations, "Dead Rising 2" may disappoint. The primary objectives of the storyline have significant time limitations involved, and trust me when I say skipping a deadline means a Game Over. However, after that you can opt to continue playing in a freeform mode, if you simply want to bash around some zombies.
I read in several reports prior to the September release of "Dead Rising 2" that this video game would offer co-op multiplayer offline instead of requiring Xbox Live. Much to my disappointment, that isn't the case-you can only bring in a friend if you're both connected to Xbox Live. However, incorrect rumors are no error on the part of Capcom, but offline co-op mode would have made this video game even better.
'Dead Rising 2' Final Score: 4.5/5
Capcom definitely has a hit video game in "Dead Rising 2," which manages to surpass the original. This title also offers the all-too-rare perk of having considerable replay value. With the time limitations during play, getting all of the bonus objectives completed in time is truly a challenge. Missed saving that stripper in the mermaid costume? Better load up a new game! In fact, the risk of addiction and the potential for losing hours of your life while attached to your console controller is probably the biggest con of "Dead Rising 2." But is that really a con to everyone?