Best Kuiu Pack For Elk Hunting in 2023
Koola Buck Signature Series XXL Hunting Game Bags for Elk, Caribou and Moose Quarters (4 Bags)
Koola Buck Premium Heavy Duty Hunting Game Bags for Field Processing Elk, Caribou, and Moose - 60-inch XL Quarter Meat Bags (Pack of 4)
- EXTREMELY STRONG HEAVY DUTY GAME BAGS – Rugged, durable, form fitting, 2X tighter weave than standard bags. Bottom seam is double stitched to prevent tearing and blowouts.
- WASH and REUSE -- Wash bag after use, dry, store, and use for your next hunt.
- THREE SIZE OPTIONS – Large Full Body Bag for Deer or Antelope, Large Quarter Bag for Deer or Antelope, Extra-Large Quarter Bag for Elk, Caribou, or Moose. The Large and Extra-Large Quarter Bags come in two package choices – single bag or four pack.
- Use with Koola Buck’s Game Spray (sold separately) to repel flies, and create a safety barrier in warm weather conditions.
- VACUUM SEALED PACKING -- for sanitation and easy packing in the field.
ALPS OutdoorZ Extreme Pack Bag Only for Commander X Frame
- Made of 1680D nylon ballistic and robic nylon fabrics for maximum, unmatched strength
- Pack bag attaches to frame with zippers or compression straps when frame is loaded
- Top loading with spin drift collar - to pocket converts to fanny pack
- Fully equipped with side fleece spotting scope pocket, rifle/bow drop-down, side pockets, H2O pocket/port, rain cover and internal divider
- Weight: 4 lbs., Capacity: 66L/4000 in³; NOTE: Commander X Freighter Frame is not included
TENZING TZ 6000 Backpack (Large/X-Large)
- Fully adjustable torso suspension
- Two rigid internal aluminum frame stays
- Padded hip support. Sleeping bag compartment(inch): 7 x 13 x 7
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Foldout bow and gun carrying boot
Alaska Game Moose, Elk, Caribou Rolled Quarter Bags Bags, 60-Inch (Pack of Four)
- A superior game bag made from stronger, lighter, more durable material.
- Alaska Game Bags are Super tough, highest quality game bags and tailored to specific animals
- A game bag that is compact, odor free, and can be reused.
- Keeps bugs, dirt, predators, and adverse weather away from fresh meat.
- Usa made
KTY Hunting Game Bags 4 Pack of 60-inch Game Bags Hunting Meat uses are elk Game Bags Game Bags Deer Caribou Game Bags elk Meat Bags Moose Game Bags Free Bonus Included
- FREE BONUS included with hunting game bags pair of protective gloves and string to tie bags closed
- REUSABLE game bags washable game bags hunting elk and used for deer game bags and game bags caribou
- MEAT GAME BAG responsibly sourced and are polyester blend hunting game bags tear free game meat bags.
- FORM FITTING pre rolled fast use in field dressing bags stretches to 26" will fit big game quarters
- HUNTING GAME BAG works to keep meat cool from spoilage keeps all elements from ruining meat
Badlands 2200 Camouflage Hunting Pack and Meat Hauler - Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible, Approach FX, 2200 Cubic Inches
- Fully loaded - the 2200 covers all the bases with a built-in meat shelf, internal scope and tripod pockets, and a zippered rear entry panel for quick access to your gear; dwr-treated, waterproof fabric offers scent suppression and resists moisture, dirt, and blood
- Comfortable Carry - thermomold Suspension utilizes molded foam so ergonomically Advanced that it virtually matches every contour of the human form; t-6 aircraft aluminum internal frame and load lifter straps transfer weight to your hips to reduce fatigue
- Approach fox Camo - groundbreaking concealment technology meets a darker color palette to render hunters virtually invisible; designed for the midwest or eastern hunter, as well as late-season western hunters, this dark woods Camo adapts to your surroundings and the current lighting
- Rifle & pistol compatible - 2200 features an integrated rifle boot and built-in hipbelt pistol holders; compression straps give you loads of options for gear attachment; compatible with 2-liter hydration systems and the Badlands bow boot (sold separately) to attach in place of rifle boot
- Unconditional lifetime - our packs are built to withstand the toughest conditions hunters might endure; if your pack ever gets damaged, Badlands will fix it for free, forever, no matter who’s at fault; contact Badlands for more details; weight: 5 lb 15 oz; Dimensions: 19 x 17 x 9 inches; main compartment volume: 1980 ci (32. 4 L); total volume: 2250 ci (36. 9 L); 8 pockets
Pike Trail Leg Gaiters â€“ Waterproof and Adjustable Snow Boot Gaiters for Hiking, Walking, Hunting, Mountain Climbing and Snowshoeing (Defense Force Camo)
- WATERPROOF AND TEAR RESISTANT – Durable polyester layers prevent water, snow, dirt and debris from dirtying or damaging your clothes. Our anti-tear polyester won’t rip and offers the best protection from the elements on the market. We wouldn't buy gaiters with plastic buckles and neither should you..!! This is why our gaiters were designed with metal buckles to give you many years of use.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL SIZES – Our hiking gaiters are designed to fit everyone. An adjustable drawstring allows a tight fit around your calf, while the length can be adjusted with a buckle. Easy to get the perfect fit, no matter your height.
- SIMPLE FIT – We’ve added velcro tape and metal press studs to ensure the gaiters are easy to put on and stay in place for your walk. Our gaiters are 15” (38cm) tall, providing excellent protection for your legs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG – Light, polyester fabrics mean our high gaiters are perfect for use even in the warmer months. It is lightweight and soft, yet highly durable, making them comfortable to wear all year.
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED - Each pair of Pike Trail Gaiters comes with a matching carry bag to keep your backpack organized when not in use.
Badlands Camouflage Tactical Bino X Hunting Binocular Case â€“ Hydration Compatible, Realtree Edge
- MAGNETIC CLOSURE - Badlands' Zip-No Technology uses rare-earth magnets to deliver a zipperless system that can be opened and closed silently with one hand more quickly than any zipper
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - This hunting binocular case will carry up to a 1L reservoir; Especially compatible with our own easy-to-clean Badlands water bladders created by Hydrapak
- BACKPACK FRIENDLY HARNESS - Our cushioned, vented shoulder straps and fully adjustable 4-point harness are compatible with almost all hunting backpacks
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY - Badlands is proud to offer our customers the hunting industry's ONLY unconditional lifetime warranty; No questions asked, we will fix it for free FOREVER
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Fits most binoculars up to 20 x 56; Interior measurement is 9” x 6.5” x 4” inches; Weighs 1 lb (0.45 kg); Ultra-quiet, waterproof KXO-32 fabric
Allen Backcountry Quarter Bags / Meat Bags for Hunting - 4-Pack, Heavy Duty, Reusable, Drawstring, 2-Sizes, 20" x 30"
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Recommended for most high-country game
- Lightweight, premium quality game bags
- 20" x 30", Pack of 4
- Washable and reusable
Do We Embrace Ghost Hunting Because We’ve Abandoned Organized Religion?
“Ghost Hunters” & “Celebrity Ghost Stories” - has ghost chasing replaced religion and the church?
Ghosts. It's a powerful concept usually provoking fear, even terror for most of us. These days it's the main keyword in many hit reality show titles. "Ghost Hunters", "Ghost Lab", "Celebrity Ghost Stories", "Ghost Mine", etc, the list goes on and on like the haunting of a famous landmark. The simple answer to the enormous popularity of these shows is merely the fact that we love being scared. We can't let go of seeing what goes bump in the night. But there's a deeper, more meaningful reason why so many of us want to search and find ghosts. The afterlife. Ghosts assure us there's something more than the everyday. Their purported existence, despite the near impossibility of ever definitively proving they really do exist, help guarantee another chapter beyond the life and reality we collectively experience as mortal humans.
Ghosts mean a continuance to our existence. Ghosts abolish the end.
Stephen King's novel, "The Shining", remains one of the most widely known and beloved ghost stories ever told. It was a huge best selling hit and then was turned into a big box office film, directed by master storyteller Stanley Kubrick, responsible for such iconic films as "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "Full Metal Jacket". King didn't exactly love the changes Kubrick made to his novel story, in fact, he initially hated the movie. One can agree or disagree ove the film's quality, but must admire the casting of Oscar winner Jack Nicholson as main character Jack Torrance, opposite a perfectly hysterical Shelley Duvall as wife, Wendy. King relates a fascinating interaction with the legendary Kubrick over whether there was life after death, and it's supported by Kubrick's own stepdaughter, Katharina Kubrick Hobbs.
Kubrick's views on God and the afterlife are illustrated by this anecdote from Katharina Kubrick Hobbs. "I asked him once after The Shining , if he believed in ghosts. He said that it would be nice if there "were" ghosts, as that would imply that there is something after death. In fact, I think he said, "Gee I hope so."
Is Kubrick's optimism on an afterlife haunted by ghostly phantasms - giving us hope for more after the death of the body - the basis for our modern ghostly pursuits? Indeed, even apart from the glut of ghost chasing on cable television, the amateur ghost hunter or horror hobbyist is everywhere today. On the Internet there are tons of ghost busting groups, where they podcast about their ghostly pastimes and post videos of weird things happening in a darkened cemetery or abandoned mental hospital.
Going to church in America - at least in the organized sense of travelling to a brick and mortar place for worship - has declined. From an article in The Washington Post: "Across the board - among white evangelical, white mainline and racial/ethnic congregations - there was a decrease in attendance. While the number of megachurches almost doubled over the decade, congregations with 2,000 or more weekly attendees make up just 0.5 percent of all congregations. There are more megachurches, but, in fact, they're getting an increasing piece of an overall shrinking pie… In many cases, congregations are seeing not only fewer people in their pews but older ones. At least one-third of members in more than half of mainline Protestant congregations are 65 or older."
It appears that our American youth would rather go out ghost busting with a paranormal crew or sit at home and watch the ghostly gathering adventures of fellow ghost fans. In essence, is this their new church? Has the supernatural lure of the spooky spirit - instead of the Holy Spirit - beckoned to them in a way that a bible thumping preacher or priest simply can't compete with anymore?
Some religions tread the kind of non traditional or even bizarre territory which most of the mainstream rejects or even mocks. Believers in say the belief system of Scientology - with big celebrity supporters like Tom Cruise or John Travolta - have a hard time explaining or simply justifying the validity of their church. With ghosts, one day maybe soon, a Church of The Ghost - hold the Holy, please - may just spring up to gain massive followers. It appears, however, that "Ghost Church" may already be in full swing and session. Its passionate congregation tune in to massive TV ratings, and joyously practice phantasm like tenants with their paranormal hobby crew, as they venture boldly, exploring haunted places on spiritual weekend jaunts.