Best Late Season Hunting Jacket in 2022
ArcticShield Men's Jacket, Orange, 3X-Large
- Retain patented heat retention technology for added warmth; waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Durable, breathable nylon outer shell, and quilted fleece lining in body and Hood. Nylon lining in the sleeves for easy on/off
- Loaded with zippered pockets; includes zippered underarm vents for venting when needed
- Detachable Hood with draw cord adjustment; adjustable wrist cuffs Tabs to seal out cold and wind
- Dovetail style rear
TACVASEN Men Windproof Softshell Tactical Hoodie Fleece Hunting Jacket Coat Army Green,US L
- Outershell: 100% polyester; Inner: soft fleece is Lightweight, Breathable
- Multi-Pockets: two shoulder pocket; forearm pocket on left arm; two front slash, zippered chest pockets; two zippered back pockets; vent zipper under each arm.
- Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs
- Available in black, gray, army green ,khaki, CP and ACU. US Sizes S-2XL
- Great idea for military army outdoor tactical climbing hiking camping fishing hunting etc
Under Armour Men's Ridge Reaper 13 Late Season Jacket, Reaper Camo /Hearthstone, Medium
- Exclusive Ridge Reaper camo is designed with coincidental disruption technology & an innovative "no background" color algorithm, blocking your prey's ability to see complete forms
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- Bonded 2 layer wool blend material with a warm brushed inner layer for lightweight warmth
- ColdGear Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo conducti
Drake MST Camo Camp Fleece, Color: Mossy Oak Bottomland, Size: XX-Large (DW1081-006-5)
Rivers West Men's Hunting Waterproof Ambush Jacket, X-Large, Realtree Edge
- Advanced waterproof fleece: A 5. 2 oz micro-fleece exterior coupled with a 9. 4 oz sherpa-fleece lining.
- Zip-off visor hood: large enough to be worn with a ball cap, This hood has 3 different adjustments. The visor disperses rain around the sides of the hood, preventing excess water from dripping in front of your face and obscuring your vision.
- Sling-gripper shoulders: they allow you 'hands-free' Access to cross obstacles, Use your binoculars, or just walk without needing to grip your gun Sling. You can bend at a 30-degree angle without touching your sling.
- Underarm zipper vents: 2-way underarm zipper vents allow for cooling relief when overheating. This expels Excess body heat letting cool air into the jacket. Open from the top down, or the bottom up so you can easily adjust around a bino-harness.
- Magnetized Cargo pockets: low-charge magnets will not interfere with GPS, cell phones, or digital cameras. Pockets lock in the 'open' Or 'closed' Position. No noisy Velcro. No snap to search for (taking your eyes off the field).
SITKA Gear Duck Oven Jacket Optifade Timber X Large
- DUCK OVEN JACKET - Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. (Available Colors: Timber and Marsh)
- COMPLETE WARMTH & WINDPROOF PROTECTION -Featuring PrimaLoft Silver insulation in the torso and the sleeves to trap heat where you need it and a robust WINDSTOPPER laminate blocks gusts.
- SEVERAL STORAGE OPTIONS - In addition to the lower hand warmer pockets, 2 upper hand pockets remain accessible when worn with bibs or waders, and the zippered chest storage pocket stashes small essentials.
- EASILY TUCKABLE LOWER FABRIC - The lower portion of the jacket features a streamlined, high-stretch Gradient fabric that tucks easily into waders for comfort and mobility.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
SITKA Men's Hudson Waterproof Insulated Hunting Jacket, Optifade Timber, X-Large
- SCULPTED HOOD FOR VISIBILITY - The fully adjustable hood rotates and swivels with you, offering complete weather protection without impeding your vision
- HIGH HAND WARMER POCKETS, 2 CHEST AND SHELL POCKETS - Two chest pockets, two shell pockets and two magnetic tuck-away call pockets keep you organized and focused on the sky
- WATER-SEALING CUFFS - The cuffs have watertight gaskets that adjust to fit your wrist, so you can submerge your hand momentarily while setting or retrieving deeks without getting water up the sleeve
- GORE-TEX WITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY - Completely waterproof and breathable, facilitates absolute freedom of motion when shooting in tight quarters, completely sealing out moisture and wind to form a microclimate around your body
- FEATURES вЂ“ Gore Optifade concealment, bellowed shell pockets, Gore-Tex technology, Primaloft technology
ScentLok Morphic Waterproof 3-in-1 Jacket (Realtree Edge, Large)
- CARBON ALLOY TECHNOLOGY: Our industry leading technology combines carbon and zeolite concealed between fabrics. The massive surface area of these natural particles target and adsorb odors and won't let go until you reactivate your gear in your dryer.
- WATER RESISTANT TREATMENT: DWR, or durable water repellent, is a fabric finish that helps repel light rain and snow. It keeps the top fabric from becoming saturated while also decreasing the amount of time it takes for the fabric to dry, keeping you comfortable and dry.
- WARM AND DRY MEMBRANE: A waterproof and windproof membrane that's impermeable to outside moisture. Without affecting breathability and allowing moisture from the inside to disperse through the membrane system. Garment seams are secured with heat sealed waterproof tape.
- THE ONE AND ONLY: ScentLok Technologies is a leading worldwide designer of performance, hunting and casual odor-controlling apparel, footwear and equipment. ScentLok is the only company with access to all scent-controlling technologies including their patented carbon technology, which is consistently proven to outperform other technologies tested.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) ScentLok Morphic Waterproof 3-in-1 Jacket (Realtree Edge, Large). Carbon Alloy technology. Windproof membrane. Outer DWR finish. Moisture Wicking. Safety Harness Opening. Berber fleece camo vest.
SITKA Men's Windstopper Insulated Hunting Fanatic Jacket, Optifade Elevated I I, XXL
- FULLY FEATURED LATE-SEASON HUNTING JACKET: The Fanatic Jacket is the whitetail hunter’s perfect tool for capitalizing on late-season conditions. Due to Windstopper Technology, the jacket can withstand cold winds while remaining ultra-silent
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Thanks to diagonal-zip design, a pass-through hand muff lined in Berber fleece for exceptional warmth was included. To round out the design, functional pockets for a rangefinder and grunt tube that flank the diagonal zipper for quick at-hand needs were added
- CONSTANT-CONNECT SITKA SAFETY HARNESS PORT: Simplifies donning and doffing the jacket while secured to a torso-mounted harness tether, eliminating the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers
- SCIENCE OF SOUND: The new Fanatic Jacket is very quiet. It allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half
- TECHNOLOGIES: An enhanced high-loft Berber fleece face silences the new and ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology, which is packaged with PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation for the coldest days in the stand
ArcticShield Men's Classic elite parka, Blaze Orange, Large
- retain- patented heat retention technology for added warmth
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, quiet outer shell
- Adjustable drawcord Hood and wrist cuffs to seal out wind and rain
- Top load Cargo pockets with pass-behind hand warmer pockets; zippered chest pockets and side pockets
- Two-way front zipper
Preview, Predictions of First Round of NFL Wildcard Playoffs
The NFL playoffs are about to start this week, and they will feature a couple of interesting rematches of late season games. Another game features two teams that struggled at the end of the season, and the fourth features an emotional team after the loss of Sean Taylor.
Washington at Seattle
The first game of the weekend is at 4:30 eastern time and features an east coast team in the Washington Redskins, facing the Seattle Seahawks on the west coast in Seattle. The Redskins are still playing on emotion as they suffered the loss of their star safety, Sean Taylor, after he was killed in an apparent break-in attempt at his home. The Redskins won their final four games of the season to make it in as the last wildcard in the NFC, scoring over 22 points in each of those games. They are led by Clinton Portis who has over 1,200 rushing this season and 11 rushing touchdowns. The Redskins lost their starting quarterback in week 14, but veteran backup Todd Collins has an impressive 106.4 quarterback record as he leads the team into the playoffs.
The Seahawks used to be known as a running team, but much has changed this season. They are led by Matt Hasselbeck at quarterback, who through for just under 4,000 yards this year. They do not have a 1,000 yard rusher on the team. Their defense has helped lead the team throughout the year, along with their passing game. The passing game could be limited due to the Redskins secondary. Therefore expect this to be a very close game. In the end the Redskins probably won't have enough firepower to win and will lose 27-23.
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh
The Steelers vs. Jaguars game is a rematch of a game played a few weeks ago in which the Jaguars jumped out to a 22-7 lead, only to see the Steelers come storming back before Fred Taylor put the game away with a touchdown run for the 29-22 victory. The Steelers will be missing their top running back in this game though as Willie Parker is out for the season. The Steelers starting defense gave up 170 yards rushing in their final game of the season through early in the third quarter against the Baltimore Ravens and their second and third string running backs. This is not good news for the Pittsburgh faithful. Expect the Jaguars to run well against the Steelers and a comeback will not be in the cards this time. This game has potential to be a blowout, but will more likely be something like Jacksonville 24, Pittsburgh 10 as the first divisional winner casualty occurs on the first day of the playoffs.
New York at Tampa Bay
The first game on Sunday features two teams that finished the season with 5-3 records in the second half of the regular season. Both saw very inconsistent performances from their quarterbacks down the stretch though. Eli Manning struggled in numerous games this year. Meanwhile Jeff Garcia missed several games for the Buccaneers. Both teams were led by their running games all year. The difference could be the physicalness of the Giants game versus the finesses of the Buccaneers running game. This time of year, with players banged up and worn down, physical play tends to win. Looks for the Giants to win a rather ugly game 17-14, with very mediocre quarterback play.
Tennessee at San Diego
The Tennessee Titans would have entered the playoffs on a five game winning streak if not for a loss to the San Diego Chargers in their 13th game of the season. In that game the Titans had a 17-3 lead and then blew that in the 4th quarter, losing in overtime. That win was part of a 6 game winning streak for the Chargers. The Chargers started the season losing three of their first four games as LaDainian Tomlinson and Philip Rivers both struggled. Tomlinson and the defense led them to an 10-2 finish to the regular season with a few good games from Rivers thrown in to complement the streak. Overall, neither of these quarterbacks are Super Bowl quality though at this point in their career.. They make too many mistakes to claim to be at that level. The difference is the Chargers can overcome their quarterback's mistakes. This game is likely to be much more one-sided than the first meeting. Look for the Chargers to win 31-17, and it might not even be that close.
That means we will see two division winners lose this week in the Bucs and the Steelers, as the Chargers and Seahawks advance as division champs, along with wildcard teams in the Giants and Jaguars.