10 Best Lightweight Hunting Boots
Updated on: March 2023
Best Lightweight Hunting Boots in 2023
XPETI Menâ€™s Thermator Mid-Rise Waterproof Hiking Trekking Insulated Outdoor Boots Camouflage 10
Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS Military and Tactical Boot, Reaper Camo (951)/Uniform, 12.5
- UA ClutchFit technology wraps your ankle with a lightweight "œsecond skin" for powerful support & incredible feel
- Synthetic leather & textile upper with welded, abrasion resistant film around the perimeter of the foot
- Full length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Lightweight TPU shank for mid foot support & the right amount of rigidity
- Molded Ortholite sockliner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base
Irish Setter Men's 2873 Vaprtrek 8" Hunting Boot,Realtree Xtra Camouflage,12 D US
- 8" lace-up hunting boot with 400 gram PrimaLoft insulation, full-grain waterproof leather and Realtree Xtra Camouflage
- UltraDry Waterproofing system
- ScentBan technology to kill odor causing bacteria
- RPM composite technology reduced weight while maintaining comfort and durability
Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS 1.5 Military and Tactical Boot, Ridge Reaper Camo Ba (900)/Uniform, 11
- Lightweight, durable synthetic leather & updated textile upper
- UA ClutchFit ankle support system contours & provides supports where you need it most
- TPU toe cap for added protection
- Welded PU film surrounds the perimeter of the boot for abrasion resistance
- Molded, anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner
R RUNFUN Men's Lightweight Anti-Slip Waterproof Hunting Boots
- 🌧WATERPROOF BREATHABLE: Lightweight hunting boot its waterproof and unique breathable materials make your feet in an all-day comfortable condition.
- 🏔LIGHT-WEIGHT: The lightweight camo wrapped eva midsole reduces the stress and pressure of your feet.
- 👞ANTI-SLIP: The Anti-slip sole and insulated 200G 3M Thinsulate provide great and reliable protection for hunting activities in extreme outdoors conditions.
- 🐮BRAND: Runfun is a young and dynamic brand with more than 30-year history dedicated in hand-made shoemaking.
- 🦅ATTENTION: Long-term warranty provided and professional sales service. No machine-wash and overtime sun-exposure.
Danner Men's 41550 Vital 8" Waterproof Hunting Boot, Brown - 10.5 D
- Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing.
- Mesh liner layered over Danner Dry on tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature. TPU heel clip for enhanced support and stability
- Multi-density foam patterning eliminates hotspots and pinch points. Danner Vital outsole provides grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces
- Molded, open-cell PU footbed. Danner Plyolite midsole. Nylon shank
- Brown(41550), 41553Mossy Oak Break-Up Country), 41559(Realtree Edge)
Guide Gear Men's 15" Insulated Rubber Boots, 400-grams, Realtree Edge, 11D (Medium)
R RUNFUN Men's camo Waterproof Lightweight Hunting Boots
- WATERPROOF BREATHABLE: Lightweight hunting boot its waterproof and unique breathable materials make your feet in an all-day comfortable condition.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT: The lightweight camo wrapped eva midsole reduces the stress and pressure of your feet.
- ANTI-SLIP: The Anti-slip sole and insulated 400G 3M Thinsulate provide great and reliable protection for hunting activities in extreme outdoors conditions.
- BRAND: Runfun is a young and dynamic brand with more than 30-year history dedicated in hand-made shoemaking.
- ATTENTION: Long-term warranty provided and professional sales service. No machine-wash and overtime sun-exposure.
Under Armour UA Speed Freek Bozeman 13 Realtree AP-Xtra
- Exclusive UA Scent Control technology lasts longer & works better, keeping you undetected
- Waterproof, breathable lining keeps you dry in the worst conditions
- Suede leather combined with lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon in the upper
- Molded Ortholite sockliner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base
- Ultra-light, molded EVA midsole delivers cushioning & shock absorption
LaCrosse Men's 18" Burly Classic Hunting Boot,OD Green,11 M US
- Hand-laid premium ZXT Rubber for durable, waterproof, scent-free protection
- ZXT Rubber is ozone, abrasion and tear resistant with added tensile strength
- 9mm wool felt midsole with polymeric foam insulation for warmth around the foot
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer, ribbed vamp for added durability
- Ankle Fit locks the heel in place and top strap is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
Smith & Wesson Offers the Bodyguard 380 as an Affordable and Ultra Lightweight Concealable Pistol
Smith & Wesson offers the Bodyguard as an extremely small pocket concealed carry or back up weapon. It has issues that concern me, but overall it is a pretty nice choice.
The Bodyguard by Smith amp; Wesson is a semi-automatic pistol chambered in .380 ACP. It has a black finish on the polymer lower receiver and metal slide. It is only available in double action only. It is only able to hold 6 rounds, but you should only need one if you know how to shoot. The trigger pull is not really hard, but harder than a typical gun. This acts as a safety mechanism as well as the manual safety that is on the gun. As I mentioned it is extremely small. It is 5.25 inches long, ¾ of an inch wide, 4.1 inches tall, and as a 2.75 inch barrel. At 11.85 ounces it is very light. It includes a soft case that looks like a planner and one magazine. Personally I think they could spring for one more magazine in the price. The prices on these vary. They are usually about $400 in a gun shop or $339.99 online. I have not seen any used Smith amp; Wesson Bodyguard .380 to be able to give an idea of what the price would be for a used gun.
There are many people who do not like the .380 ACP calibers because of its size and concern for stopping power in a self defense situation. There is some truth to this. One thing many shooters don't realize though is that a .380 ACP is really a 9mm short. If you had to use it I am sure a placed shot to the head or at least two to the body would suffice in most cases to at least incapacitate your attacker.
I recently bought a Smith amp; Wesson Bodyguard for my wife when there was a very nice sale on Smith amp; Wesson Products going on. It does not really have a kick, but because it is so small you will often be able to feel it. I don't believe it to be very accurate from a distance but up close it is fairly accurate, especially with the use of the laser. The laser is a bit hard to get on at first, but after you wear it on a bit it works fine. Aside from how small it is (this is a problem for me) the Smith amp; Wesson Bodyguard is really a pain in the neck to field strip. Many customers have had problems with the takedown lever coming out while you are shooting several rounds. It has not came out after one or two shots, but this can still be concerning. I am sure no one would want to have to reassemble their weapon if they were in a self defense shooting situation. My situation with the take down lever was different. Many guides say you simple take it out to perform the field strip. I have tried every way possible and it would not work. Finally I had to use a tool to rotate the take down lever in order to get it removed. It then took a nice amount of time to get used to it in order to put the darn thing back together.
Overall I will say it's a pretty good gun. I will say though that I would not buy another one. I would probably check out the ultra compact Bersa .380 ACP. That may end up being what I will purchase for my pocket pistol.