Best Lightweight Hunting Rain Gear in 2023
Compass 360 SportTek Waterproof Breathable Camo Suit (X-Large, Realtree Edge)
FROGG TOGGS Men's Classic All-Sport Waterproof Breathable Rain Suit, Realtree Xtra, Large
- All Sport Rain Suit includes a jacket and pant with purchase
- Both jacket and pant are made of Frogg Toggs’ breathable, non-woven fabric that is waterproof, wind-resistant, and lightweight
- Jacket features an adjustable, removable hood and a full-length parka-cut, open-waist design
- Jacket zipper is covered by a snap-down storm flap and elastic cuffs are provided to keep you dry
- Pant features an adjustable, elastic waist and adjustable leg openings
TideWe Rain Suit, Breathable Waterproof Durable Sport Rainwear (Max 5 Size L)
- Truly Waterproof - Keeps you dry despite light or heavy rains. The rain suit is guaranteed waterproof due to high density polyester, non-woven fabric and sealed seams. The TideWe rain suit provides innovative, lasting waterproof protection you can always rely on.
- Breathable and Comfortable - Sweat can upset your comfort and affect your performance in the outdoors. Our rain suit allows water molecules to escape from you so you will stay comfortable and dry.
- Made for You - We made the rain jacket versatile by adding an adjustable and detachable hood to it. Front zipper with storm flap keeps moisture outside the jacket. You can customize your fit easily, thanks to the adjustable elastic waist design and adjustable leg openings in the pants. Better still, it is easy to carry and store your suit with the air mesh bag.
- Made for the Outdoors - The versatile TideWe rain suit is an ideal choice for any outdoor activity you like. Fishing, camping, hiking, off roading and others alike. The TideWe rain suit is always there to keep you dry and comfortable, making every adventure a great memory.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - TideWe provides professional customer service before and after your purchase; Enjoy our 24 hour response guarantee.
Kryptek Jupiter Camo Rain Jacket (Rain Gear Collection), Highlander, XL
- BATTLEFIELD TO BACKCOUNTRY - This is the stealthiest camo on the planet; Nearly invisible in action, Kryptek’s camo conjures a 3D appearance on a 2D surface with micro and macro layering; Using laser-retinal-tracking, the Department of Defense proved Kryptek camo is harder to detect than any other camo available
- THE JUPITER RAIN JACKET - When the weather turns and the rain picks up, this is the piece to have in your arsenal; It’s 100% waterproof, fully seam taped, highly breathable, and packs into its own pocket for stow-away convenience; There’s never a reason to leave it at home
- ALL-WEATHER UTILITY - Adjustable hood and cuffs for better fit and viability; Elastic drawcord hem; Ventilating pit zips; Pack pockets; Lined zipper guard eliminates zipper chafe; Kryptek 10/10 Waterproof/Breathable fabric, 2.5 laminate laminate
- RAIN GEAR COLLECTION - We match hunting appropriate textiles and features to optimize range of motion, durability, pack-ability and low acoustical signature; Highly waterproof, breathable, and fully taped; No compromise
- WARRANTY INCLUDED - Kryptek products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to 1 year from the date of original purchase
Scent Blocker Drencher Men's Hooded Hunting Rain Jacket, Realtree Edge, XL
- WATERPROOF RAINBLOCKER TECHNOLOGY: Slicks water away from the body. Lightweight fabric for unrestricted motion.
- SOFT, SOUNDLESS FABRIC: Brushed tricot fabric for all day comfort. Soundless while on the go so your child stays hidden.
- ODOR CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: S3 technology disrupts odor forming bacteria, keeps gear smelling fresher longer.
- ADJUSTABLE HOOD: Adjusts 3 ways to accommodate the changing seasons to keep you protected and save you money.
- FULL FRONT ZIP WITH STORM FLAP: Protects against the wind and cold so you stay warm outdoors.
Coleman Camo .10 mm PVC Rain Suit
- 10mm PVC material
- 2 lower pokets
- Center Front Zipper with Storm Flap
- Elastic Waist
- Snap Adjustable Leg openings
- .10 mm PVC
- Heat-welded seams
- Lightweight and packable
- Includes jacket and pants
- Jacket has a center front zipper with snap-closure storm flap, drawstring-adjustable full-coverage hood, snap-adjustable sleeve cuffs, and large cargo pockets
- Pants have elasticized waist and snap-adjustable leg cuffs
- Adult size XL
LOOGU Rain Poncho, Waterproof Camouflage Rain Coat Outdoor Camo Shelter Ground Sheet
- Rain Poncho Material: 210T Ripstop Nylon+PVC Coating(Internal), Non-toxic and friendly to the environment(without Toxic glue). It will not fade after use for a long time.
- Adult Sized: Dimensions: 55" x 41" (L x W), come with an quality storage bag, can be closed for added protection from rain or be opened and spread out to utilize and maximize its coverage like use it as a tarp. Approx. 850g in carrying bag
- Multifunctional: Without doubt it's a rain poncho. It also Served as a bigger shelter, tent or ground sheet, or sleeping bag, or pack covers when you spread the rain poncho.
- Upgrade Version: The color of Woodland Camo, Green, Tree Camo have good zipper on neckline, solve the problem of head opening too small for some people.
- Camo Poncho for Hiking, Hunting, Riding, Fishing, Bird Watching, Camp Out, Moutaineering, Shoot.
Compass 360 SportTek Waterproof Breathable Camo Suit (Medium, Mossy Oak Country)
- MATERIAL – Constructed of 3-layer composite fabric consisting of non-woven polypropylene, a waterproof breathable membrane, and polypropylene lining. Don’t let the material fool you, this suit softens with use and performs at the top of its class
- DESIGN – The SportTek camo rain suit has a shock cord adjustable hem, hook-and-loop adjustable leg openings, a comfort fit elastic waist band, and elastic wrist cuffs making this suit perfect for layering
- FEATURES – The SportTek camo rain suit features a water resistant chest zip with a 5 snap storm flap and a 2 panel hood design with shock cord adjustment on the jacket
- RAINWEAR CARE - Let your rainwear dry completely between uses if at all possible. Wash rainwear with cold soapy water or with cold water on a gentle cycle. NEVER put your rainwear in the dryer. It is best to store your rainwear in a cool, dry place
- WARRANTY - Compass 360 products are covered for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. Compass 360 is not responsible for normal wear and tear, commercial use, accidents, abuse, modification, misuse, or improper care
King's Camo Climatex Rainwear Jacket, Mountain Shadow, Large/Regular
- 100% Wind Proof
- Rip-Stop Poly DWR Finish
- Attached Hood with Adjustable Draw cord
- Packable Into Hood
Guide Gear Men's 15" Insulated Rubber Boots, 400-grams, Realtree Edge, 10D (Medium)
Economic Impact of Fishing and Hunting in Rhode Island
86,000 resident sportsmen in Rhode Island spent $453,000 a day for an annual total of $165 million.
The 86,000 resident sportsmen in Rhode Island were responsible for adding $76 million in salaries and wages. They also added $19 million in federal taxes as well as $16 million in state and local taxes. The money spent by these sportsmen in Rhode Island also adds a ripple effect in the Rhode Island economy of $236 million.
How do Rhode Island sportsmen rank amongst those of other states in relationship to the economic impact that they create? There were 86,000 resident sportsmen in the state of Rhode Island and this puts Rhode Island 49th in the nation for total resident sportsmen. This total number of resident sportsmen can further be broken down into resident anglers of which there were 76,000 and resident hunters, of which there were 12,000. These totals put Rhode Island in 48th in the nation for resident anglers and 50th in the nation for resident hunters. The sportsmen who were both hunters and anglers were not counted twice in the total number of sportsmen for the state. There were also 82,000 non-resident anglers, which ranks Rhode Island 40th in the nation.
How does the $165 million spent by sportsmen in Rhode Island break down? In 2020, fishing in Rhode Island brought in $155 million and placed Rhode Island 45th in the nation. Hunting during this year in Rhode Island brought in $10 million and placed Rhode Island 50th in the nation. The combination of money spent by both anglers and hunters placed Rhode Island 48th in the nation.
Not only does spending done by the sportsmen in Rhode Island add to the economy of the state, these sportsmen and their sports add jobs throughout the state. There were 2,700 jobs related to hunting and fishing in 2020, with 2500 being fishing related jobs and 187 being hunting related jobs. This total of jobs related to hunting and fishing put Rhode Island 48th in the nation, with fishing placing Rhode Island 45th in the nation and hunting placing Rhode Island 50th in the nation.
These figures and rankings, which accumulated from sportsmen in Rhode Island spending a total of 140,000 days afield, which puts Rhode Island 50th in the nation and 1.3 million days on the water, which puts Rhode Island 47th in the nation, clearly shows the economic impact that fishing and hunting have in Rhode Island.