Best Long Range Hunting Rifle in 2022
Ade Advanced Optics 6-25x56 35mm Long Range Rifle Scope Mil-dot Bar Side Focus
Feyachi [Update] Tactical 8-32x50 AOEG Rifle Scope for Hunting Dual Red & Green Illuminated Optics Weaver/P-i-c-a-t-i-n-n-y Scope
- The 8-32x50AOEG Tactical Riflescope wide range of magnification gives the shooter the ability to locate targets at medium to long range and shoot with precision accuracy.
- This scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun.
- This scope features a Mil Dot reticle that can be illuminated in red or green using a dedicated reticle brightness turret.
- The reticle illumination control has five selectable brightness settings for each color.Red or green illuminated mil-dot reticle provides precision results giving the target no place to hide.
- This scop is Shockproof Fogproof and Waterproof. 1 inch main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
TAC Vector Optics Sentinel 6-24x50 E Tactical Riflescope, Rifle Scope Hunting Dual Red & Green Illuminated with MP Reticle Long Range Target Sight for Prairie Dog (6-24x 50mm)
- Functionally designed first focal plane mil-dot reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- The tubeless design with 30mm reflex lens aperture provides you a wide field of view. Great for normal shooting, rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets. With easily adjustable 6-24 magnifications and distance
- Stepless brightness green and red illumination system allows you easier and quicker setup the sight, reducing much hand work. High resolution image, unlimited eye relief and wide field of view are competetive to any high end red dot reflex sight.
- Made of aluminum alloy 6061-T6, 750g (26.5 Ounce) shockproof and 100% waterproof & fogproof test before release. Dry nitrogen is filled.Windage and elevation adjustments with 1/4 MOA audible-click stops and fingertip turrerts.
- 100% Satisfaction: Being so sure about the great quality and performance of this amazing Tactical Rifle Scope, Vector Optics INC offer you a 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee & 12 Month Warranty. With nothing to worry about, order for you or for your hunting aficionados friends today!
ATN IR850 Pro Long Range 850 mW Infrared Illuminator for Hunting, Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue and Military use, Includes IR Illuminator, Battery, Charger and Mount
- Long Range - Doubles the range of a standard IR illuminator, enhancing the performance of a Digital Scope at night
- Extremely powerful - IR850 infrared illuminator lets you have 300 meters of effective range in total darkness
- Includes IR Illuminator, Battery, Charger, and Mount - is equipped with all the necessary items
- Features an Adjustable mount - designed to attach to any standard weaver rail or ATN Smart Scope and the ability to adjust the beam for optimal performance
- Created with superior quality materials - the body is made of aircraft grade aluminum; all glass lens, power IR diode
LUMENSHOOTER LS250 Long Range Hunting Light Kit,Green Red White Interchangeable LED Modules,High Power Rechargeable Night Vision Spotlight,Predator Flashlight Torch for Coon Coyote Hog Fox and Varmint
- High Performance Predator hunting light kit: 3 different color beams- green,red and white. Tool-free interchangeable led modules (featuring the Cree XPE LED),all with a tight beam equipped with Deepened SMO lighting reflector. We don't use colored lenses like other lights as lenses greatly reduce the light output.
- Momentary coiled pressure remote switch:Press and hold the button to turn on the light,and release to turn it off.It won’t bring a noisy click sound while activated.
- The hunting flashlight kit comes with a home charger and car charger,and 2pcs rechargeable lithium ion 18650 2600mAh batteries,you will get an average 3-5 hours of constant run time.(Note:Please remember to remove the protected transparent sleeve on battery before using it.)
- Aluminum alloy housing, anodized for durability, rainproof.This hunting flashlight is designed for hunting coyote,hog, bobcat etc.
- The quick release universal scope mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm.
Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm Side Focus Riflescope
- Model #172347 - VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm Side Focus with Front Focal TMR reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
- Long Range Precision (LRP) Target Adjustments - An easy-to-grab dial with three revolutions of travel, a zero-stop, and a revolution indicator
- Front Focal Plane (FFP) - The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings
- Ultra Lightweight Design - Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 4-24x50 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - EBR-4 Reticle (MOA)
- The Strike Eagle 4-24x50 is built to execute technical, short-to-long range shots while offering rock solid quality and repeatable performance.
- Fully multi-coated lenses produce crisp, bright images guaranteeing you can see your target when it counts. The glass-etched, second focal plane reticle gives detailed holdpoints yet remains visually clean for optimal viewing.
- A highly verstaile 6x zoom range lends itself to a wide array of shooting scenarios. A streamlined, side parallax knob with built-in illumination rotates through 11 levels of brightness and runs on a CR2032 battery.
- Zero resettable, tactical style turrets have clearly marked adjustment rotation indicators that ensure accurate dialing and reference of travel within the optic's adjustment range.
- The single piece, 30mm tube is ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impact. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Strike Eagle delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
BARSKA 10-40x50 IR SWAT Extreme Tactical 30mm Riflescope (Black Matte)
- 10x-40x variable magnification with large 50mm objective lens
- Fully multi coated optics with illuminated Mil-Dot glass-etched reticles that is designed specifically for military use
- Allows precision adjustment with a side parallax adjustments in a turret-mounted focus knob
- 30mm monotube construction for maximum light gathering with fast focus eyebell
- Bonus accessories includes flip-up covers for lens protection and a set of 5/8 inches high see-through rings
Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scope With Flip Up Scope Covers
- Magnification: 6-24X, Objective Diameter: 50mm, Tube Diameter: 25.4mm/1 inch.
- Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24, Click Value: 0~1/4 inch @ 100 yards. Eye Rifle (mm):75.94~81.53, Exit Pupil (mm):8.3~2.1.
- Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Red or green dot crosshair with front focus eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and accurately. Battery: CR2032 x 1 (Included).
- Eavy duty scope ring mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only.
- Hard anodizing multi-coated lenses ensure a good hand feeling and avoid scratching. Lens cover included.
ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, IOS & Android Apps
- Use Day & Night in HD resolution - our HD technology gives you crystal clear vision whenever required
- Zero range: 100 yard. Day & Night Vision in Millions of Colors - best hunting optic that fits the situation at hand.Field of View at 1000 yards- 240 feet
- Ballistic Calculator - shifts Point of Impact on the fly letting you quickly calculate ballistics for any shooter's needs. Easily determine exact ballistics for expert long-range and angled shots
- Smart Range Finder - identifies the range to your target with two clicks. Once distance is determined automatically adjusts your Point of Impact.5-20 Magnification - Smooth Zoom offers fine tune adjustments for your perfect magnification every time
- 1080p HD Video Recording & Photos, Recoil Activated Video (RAV) and Wi-Fi Streaming - allow you to record all of your hunting trips, using your phone / tablet as a viewfinder. Firmware upgradeable
Elements of the Obama Health Proposal
A view of the Obama Health Care proposal and some long range items to consider to insure quality care.
PRINCIPLE 1: An American's rights to pursuit happiness are to be respected. The Obama health care plan attests this principle by granting each American the right to choose how he/she wishes to maintain his/her health .
PRINCIPLE 2: The role of government is to protect citizen rights, not to punish a citizen who chooses not to exercise his right. Thus no American will be forced to enroll in any government sponsored coverage.
Under Senator Obama's Health Care Plan:
• If you are enrolled in Medicaid or a state children health insurance program then you will be able to keep that coverage, and eligibility for coverage will expand to cover more of the poor and near poor are planned.
• If you are enrolled in Medicare then you will able to keep Medicare. Further, the Obama Administration will seek revision in Medicare Part D Drug Benefit to gain adequate drug coverage for the elderly, and give the federal government the power to negotiate drug prices.
• If you are enrolled in an employer sponsored plan and you like the coverage then you will be able to keep it.
• If you are employed in a small firm and your employer does not provide medical coverage then your employer will be required to purchase a plan, or contribute to a pool where you can purchase affordable and comprehensive coverage.
• If you work for a small firm, buy coverage in an individual insurance plan, uninsured or have inadequate coverage, then you can join a new pool that offers two options for choice:
o You can select from a menu of plans modeled after the federal employees benefits program or
o You can enroll in a public plan similar to Medicare.
Long run status of the Obama Plan
Policy planners estimate that the Obama plan can attain 95% coverage of the American public. The remaining 5% are the homeless, drug addicts, people who are in the country illegally and they choose not to expose themselves or their family members to government notice. The Obama Plan seeks to increase this coverage ratio with two additional strategies.
Increasing the coverage ratio
Uninsured young adult children ages 19 to 29 contribute significantly to those who do not seek coverage. They are about 14 million in population. The Obama Plan, which will permit coverage to adult children 19 - 25 under their parent's plans, will greatly reduce the uninsured within this group.
Sixty to seventy percent of the emergency care seekers are uncovered. The Obama Plan is considering to offer to these people, the option to enroll in the universal health care plan or be held responsible to pay the cost of care. Economist estimate approximately 60 to 70 percent of this group will choose enrollment.
The additions of these addendums are likely to reap a greater harvest of those who do not enroll within the first two years of the program.
Senator Obama seeks to set a health care policy for the 95% who want coverage. He believes the function of government is to protect people's rights, not to punish anyone whose rights are not met. With this approach, no American is left out, and no one will be forced to enroll in any government sponsored coverage.
Who will pay?
Under the Obama Plan, the direct premiums that you pay will be your monthly share of the cost of the plan. This premium is income based.
The cost of the health care program will ultimately be determined by the financial incentives Congress provides to employers. If the payroll tax is low, employers are likely to opt for the government single payer model which will grow to a large stable pool, allowing for the use of economy of scale and negotiating powers to keep track of costs. If the payroll tax is raised or remains the same, employers will likely seek less expensive alternatives.
Other features of the Obama Plan
• Public health will have a more prominent role in the health care system.
• Strong provisions for pandemic flu will be made.
• Increase use of tele-medicine to encourage shared expertise between distant medical centers and rural providers, thus increasing quality of care in rural areas.
• Reinsurance for catastrophic illness to ease employer's care cost.
Will everyone in the United States be covered?
No. The plan does not offer coverage to the undocumented workers and their family members, who live and work in this country but choose to be invisible to government for economic reasons.
Yes, The Obama Plan will provide comprehensive coverage to all who are eligible to enroll. So the plan is universal in its scope, by Principle 1; de facto it is not by Principle 2.
Conclusion: Untreated issues
There are many untreated issues about medical care. Primarily they are issues that can only be resolved in the long run. I hope they will be approached with an urgency to be resolved in the short run.
• Quality, how can it become a natural part of this system?
• How can the plan encourage the production of needed family practitioners?
• How does war and neighborhood development affect health?
• What can be done to control inflation within the system?
• Should the single payer model be the goal of a US health plan?
Someone to follow to learn more about the Obama Plan
This post was gleamed from a review of the Obama health care proposal by Helen Halpin April 17, 2020.