Best Lunar Hunting Times in 2022
The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs: Use Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animalsâ€”and Other Forgotten Skills
Tim Smith's Solar & Lunar Fishing & Hunting Times (AFN Technical Guides)
Solunar Table - Fishing & Hunting Times
Best 2018 Hunting Times
- Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
- Day ratings
- Activity Index for the day rating
- Weather condition / forecast (USA)
- Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
- Moon Phase Data
- Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
- Day / Weekly
Fishing Log Book: | 112 pages, 6x9 inches | Gift idea for fishermen
Fish Predictor Fishing Times
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
The Tranquility Alternative
Fishing Log Book: Composition notebook, Journal, Diary, Recording the date, time, location, lunar phase, wind & weather catch, Yellow Camo Edition (120 Pages, 6â€ x 9â€)
Fishing Log Book: Composition notebook, Journal, Diary, Recording the date, time, location, lunar phase, wind & weather catch, GreyCamo Edition (120 Pages, 6â€ x 9â€)
Job Hunting Tips! Part 3
Use Good Sense and Do Not Give Up when trying to find a job.
For example, who is "a somebody" when you are in a deserted place with a broken-down car? Is it not the mechanic in dirty clothes, with a toolbox, ready to help you? And is it not the cook who is "important" when you are hungry? And who is the "responsible man" when you are traveling by bus? Is it not the driver? Yes, any productive work, like a cog in a gearbox, is important. And it contributes to our mutual happiness.
What about striving to get rich quick? Good counsel is that we be content with "sustenance and covering." The happiness that comes from being content with basic necessities and doing good work is more valuable than an avid race for riches.
It is never too late to learn, so don't let the precious years pass like the sand in an impassive hourglass. Use them to learn some profitable work. As you strive to improve your abilities, you will face discouraging moments, but do not let this overly worry you. Deal with the matter as it really is-an obligation not always pleasant but generally rewarding. It is like planting a fruit tree and expecting to gather fruit in the years to come. The effort you make now may be small when compared with the benefits ahead. So do not give up.
No, job hunting is not easy. It is work in itself. But there are shortcuts, and it may be that some of the suggestions given below will help you. With these suggestions in mind, we hope that the next time you check your newspaper for a job you will be able to say, "These I can try."
Suggestions for Obtaining a Job
1. Write down a summary of your experience. Ask yourself, "What can I do best?"
2. Let your friends know that you are looking for a job. Also, look for job advertisements-in more than one newspaper, if possible.
3. Concentrate on looking for a job where your experience could best be used. But do not limit yourself to this. Be ready to try a new job, even for lower pay.
4. First, exhaust all possibilities to obtain a job near your home. Avoid what would interfere too much with other activities, such as needed rest, family life and spiritual interests.
5. Do not expect a high initial salary. If you do diligent work, it will be raised as time goes on.
6. If possible, ask for interviews or aptitude tests in several places. Do not stay at home simply waiting for a call. Especially if you need work urgently, make looking for it a full-time job.
7. When you are being tested, be natural. Be realistic when talking about your abilities. Show that you really want to work.
8. If you live in a large city, put your name down in several employment agencies. Some institutions provide information about trades and professions and the work market.
9. Don't be discouraged if you don't immediately find what you are looking for. Due to the constant movement in the work market, in time jobs become available in almost every income level.