Best Marsh Seat For Duck Hunting in 2022
ALPS OutdoorZ Wetland Hunting Seat
- Lightweight aluminum frame with wedge end and two side feet to secure seating and prevent sinking
- D-ring for attaching game strap during your successful waterfowl hunt
- Adjustable, padded seat folds flat with frame to allow a quick and easy storage
- Shoulder carry strap makes transporting seat a breeze
- Seat Dimensions: 8" L x 12" W, Seat Height Range: 24" - 34", Weight: 4 lbs.
Avery Marsh Seat Steel Realtree Max-5 Camo
- Built with rust-proof fluted aluminum
- Retractable marsh feet
- Adjusts from 27 to 37 inches
- Shoulder strap
- Compact folding design
Mojo Decoys HW2203 Mojo Mud Seat
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of rugged steel shaft and supports
- VERSATILE: Adjustable seat height and length of insertion into the mud
- SIT COMFORTABLY JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE: 3 steel lateral supports are specially shaped and pinned to the shaft in order to spread when inserted in the mud to provide stability in all directions
- SIT IN THE BLIND ALL DAY LONG: Molded plastic seat for comfort
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Shoulder strap for an easy carry to your hunting site
Hawk Treestands Ergo Ultimate Marsh Seat, Black
- Flex Comfort Ergo seat
- Seat rotates left and right
- Seat adjusts from 18" to 30"
- Shoulder strap included
Swivel Blind Chair - Regular - Bottomland
- 360-Degree swivel for full range of motion
- Long wearing dura-max 600D water-resistant exterior
- Easily folds for quick storage
- Metal frame with flared bottom for superior strength and stability
- Made from quality materials
Wise Outdoors Super Sport Hunting Seat with Insulated Cooler, Brown/Break-Up Camouflage
- Tough Polyester Camo Fabric, 1" Thick Premium Foam Padding
- Heavy Duty Plastic 10 Gallon Bucket Rated For Over 350 pounds
- Marine Swivel with Plastic Folding Seat
- Removable Insulated Foam Cooler and an Adjustable Shoulder Carry Strap System
- Seat 11' x 12" Overall Height 31"
Browning Camping Huntsman Chair
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame wrapped with durable TechMesh material
- Adjustable seat height, wide backrest and 360 degree swivel seat gives you maximum comfort
- Large swivel feet with independently adjusting legs accommodates uneven terrain and prevents sinking
- Shoulder strap and compression strap for chair base makes for easy transport
- Dimensions: 18" W x 14" D 37" H, Weight: 13 lbs., Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
mydays Hunting Seat Cushion, Camo Foam Mat, Stadium Seat Pad with Adjustable Strap, Moisture Proof Sitting Pad, Great for Outdoor Sports, Adventure Field, Camping, Picnic and Fishing (Camo, 2 Pack)
- EASY TO CARRY: Durable handles are easy to hold, can provide convenient transport
- EASY TO USE: Foam seat mat have back cover buckle, adjustable strap, for quick attachment
- Moisture Proof: Waterproof laminated top layer
- Multipurpose: Great for outdoor hunting, camping, fishing, sports like kayak or canoe, For sitting on WET GROUND, TREE STUMPS, OR METAL SEATS
- COMFORTABLE: Thick foam, great for keeping you off the ground during your hunts, provides comfortable sitting for hours
Summit Treestands The Stump
- Powder-coated steel ground seat
- Shock-free design that’s also extremely quiet
- Weighs 7.5 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18" x 16" seat size
Peregrine Venture Bucket Pack Hunting Bucket Backpack Combo, Mossy Oak Break Up Country
- Reinforced polyester fabric featuring Mossy Oak Break Up Country Camo
- Fully insulated interior accomodates standard 5 gallon bucket (bucket included)
- Holds 5 boxes of 3 inch shells
- 360 degree silent spin lid (included)
- Reinforced nylon base with non-slip feet
Exploring Hunting Island State Park
Today, Hunting Island State Park visitors will discover a nearly magical semitropical spot reminiscent of a Pacific Paradise, beaming with tranquility and fantasy, and begging an extensive beach walk or charming bike cruise.
As if Hunting Island's pristine beaches, gorgeous lagoons, diversified wildlife, and remarkable lighthouse weren't enough, this secluded barrier island also possesses a fascinating history.
The gorgeous sands of Hunting Island were once traversed by the legendary pirate Blackbeard, who took advantage of the island's abundant wildlife. Many years later, Hunting Island fell into the hands of a small group of wealthy gentlemen, who maintained the land as a hunting preserve during the mid nineteenth century.
In 1859, a lighthouse constructed of brick was built on Hunting Island. During the Civil War, Confederate soldiers destroyed the lighthouse to prevent it from being used by the Union Army. The Hunting Island Lighthouse was reconstructed in 1875, and moved to its current location in 1889 due to threatening erosion. The remarkable Hunting Island Lighthouse remained active until 1933, and is now listed on the prestigious National Register of Historic Places. The Hunting Island Lighthouse is the only one in South Carolina open to the public. And those who seek a dramatic view of the Atlantic (and a good workout) can climb all the way to the top!
During the 1930s, the 5,000-acre Hunting Island State Park was built by the now legendary Civilian Conservation Corps.
Today, Hunting Island State Park visitors will discover a nearly magical semitropical spot reminiscent of a Pacific Paradise, beaming with tranquility and fantasy, and begging an extensive beach walk or charming bike cruise. In fact, the vegetation is so lush on Hunting Island, that it has been filmed for use in movies such as The Jungle Book, and the Vietnam scene of Forrest Gump. Hunting Island State Park, is undoubtedly a Lowcountry gem, guaranteed to relax and refresh those who are fortunate enough to discover it.
If all that sand castle building makes you hungry, stop at the nearly world famous Shrimp Shack (located just west on Highway 21) for a tasty local treat.
What you should know…
· Dogs must be kept under physical restraint or on a leash not longer than six feet.
· Hundreds of species of birds can be found here, including painted buntings, tanagers and orioles, along with pelicans, oystercatchers, skimmers and terns, herons, egrets and wood storks. Bring those binoculars and your best camera!
· Hunting Island is a popular nesting ground for the Loggerhead turtle and the park has a hatchery for the study and preservation of the species.
· Admissions: $4/adult; $2.50 SC seniors; $1.50/ child age 6-15.
· A variety of hiking trails, biking trails, and beautiful fishing pier are offered. Camping and cabins are available.