Best Online Hunting Stores in 2023
What Color Is Your Parachute? Guide to Job-Hunting Online, Sixth Edition: Blogging, Career Sites, Gateways, Getting Interviews, Job Boards, Job Search ... Resumes, Research Sites, Social Networking
Troll Hunting: Inside the World of Online Hate and its Human Fallout
Good Will Hunting [DVD + Digital]
- Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
- Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- 126 minutes
Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot to Kill - Best Shooting Game by Fun Games For Free
- Ultra realistic 3D graphics and cool animations
- Hundreds of thrilling missions
- Play in multiple battlegrounds, from huge cities to beautiful beaches
- Tons of letal guns and mortal weapons
- Addicting FPS gameplay
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Free game: play it both on your phone and tablet
The Christmas Guest: Stories and Songs of Christmas
Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
The Devil Wears Prada
Start Your Own Retail Business And More: Brick-and-Mortar Stores, Online, Mail Order, and Kiosks (StartUp Series)
The Hunting Party [Blu-ray]
Watts Tankless Water Heater Service Valve Kit
- TANKLESS WATER HEATER VALVE KIT: Watts LFTWH-FT-HCN service valve kit for tankless water heater valves simplify the installation, maintenance and operation of tankless water heaters.
- SERVICE VALVE KIT FOR TANKLESS WATER HEATER: The tankless water heater service valve kit replaces up to 18 fittings and 16 connections used in typical tankless water heater installations, color-coded tee handle. Optional pressure relief and check valve.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION VALVE KIT: They are available in two valve sets or as a single valve with female threaded, union or quick-connect end options. The service valve kits are available with or without a relief valve. Facilitate service and maintenance with cold water inlet and hot water outlet valves certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- LEAD FREE VALVE KIT: The wetted surface of our Lead Free products contacted by consumable water contain less than one quarter of one percent (0.25 percent) of lead by weight.
- WATER SERVICE VALVE KIT: Purge/drain ports allow regular cleaning to remove scale build-up. The kit includes LF4L - Lead free poppet type pressure relief valves for protection against excessive pressure and LFTWH - Lead Free Tankless Water Heater Valves.
Things that Make You Say, "Huh?"
I was at a thrift store a short time ago looking for a computer desk (no luck there by the way) and ran across one of those oddities of life in this world that makes you stop and ask yourself the age old philosophical question, "Huh?"
"Huh?" is often mistakenly confused with its close relatives "What the...?" (or simply "Wha?") and "Eh?" However, the latter two more aptly describe circumstances in which one is not sure what they have encountered and/or just heard about. "Huh?" is best reserved for times when one is quite certain they have a firm grasp on the reality and facts of the situation, but their mind fumbles futilely to conjure up any logical or reasonable explanation for why the item exists, deed was done, words were spoken, etc. Consider Caffeine Free Diet Coke for example: No caffeine, no sugar, aspartame aftertaste, yet people still buy it... huh?
Back to my original story - The item in question which produced the "huh?" response that day was a Marlboro two-piece running suit. Just how many packs of cigarettes do you have to smoke to earn enough Marlboro points to send in for your very own Marlboro two-piece running suit? Or if you don't earn it and simply purchase it, does the Marlboro Company actually have that many fiercely loyal customers who are also addicted to running? I can just imagine the monthly meeting for the local chapter of Marlboro Runners.
Frank: "All right everyone, let's make this quick. We only have the smokers' lounge reserved for the next ten minutes and then we have to head back outside near the picnic table for the duration of the meeting. It's 20 below out there so let's do our best to wrap this up in the first ten minutes. Okay, first item on the agenda: thank you to everyone who showed up for last month's run. It was a grueling quarter mile, but thanks to Jimmy, and the well planned smoking breaks every twenty minutes, the time seemed to just fly by. Also, I'm pleased to announce that Earl had a new personal best time - mainly because he forgot his oxygen tank at home and didn't have its weight dragging him down like usual; but a personal best nonetheless. Oh, and while we're on the subject, we'll be accepting donations at the back as you leave for a small thank you gift for the emergency medical technicians who revived Earl at the finish line. We thought we lost you for a minute there, Earl!"
Frank: "Okay, next subject. For safety reasons it was suggested and accepted unanimously that this month's run consist of two laps around the hospital block. Since we can't smoke directly in front of the building, please ensure all cigarettes are properly extinguished for the thirty feet before and after the main entrance. Yes, Dale, that means you too."
Frank: "No, Earl, I still haven't been able to get any of the local medical supply centers to sponsor us and provide free oxygen tank recharging. However, the manager at Simon's Brewery did say he might consider giving me a call sometime about our request for donations to fund the purchase of the latest Marlboro running suits."
Frank: "Yes, Earl, the top-of-the line ones that come with the oxygen backpack and cigarette holster as standard equipment."
Frank: "Sorry, Earl, we don't have time to go into that now. Jimmy just finished his second pack which means our time is up for today. Please be generous with your donations on the way out. Everyone have a good week and remember the Marlboro Runners' Motto: 'Just breath through the pain...as best you can.'"