Best Open World Hunting Game in 2023
Hunting Simulator - PlayStation 4
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
theHunter: Call of the Wild - PlayStation 4
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One and Xbox 360
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet
Generation Zero - PS4 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Go it alone, or team-up with up to three friends as you collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies. As you shape your appearance and load-out, your gameplay experience will also evolve
- All enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent
- Experience a full day/night cycle with dynamic weather effects like snowfall, rainstorms and violent winds, all simulated through the award-winning open world engine Apex
- Among the loot, you will find outfits and hairstyles to recreate your favorite 1980s style to take on the machines in style
- Some enemies are too powerful to attack head-on. Instead, adopt stealth tactics by moving silently, exploiting the enemy's senses and using the environment to your advantage
Far Cry Primal - PC Standard Edition
- Stone Age By Far Cry: Enter an open world sandbox filled with the unpredictable chaos and peril that the Award-winning Far Cry franchise is known for.
- Rise Above Extinction: Defeat the deadly tribes of Oros with all new weapons and tools in the original fight for humanity’s survival.
- Control Epic Beasts: Tame every predator and choose how you use their specific skills to slay your foes.
- Discover the Deadly World of Oros: Fight to survive amid lush redwood forests, harsh taiga, frozen tundra, and murky swamps.
Monster Hunter World - Xbox One
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- Xbox One X Enhanced title and HDR;Genre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
Jurassic World Evolution - PlayStation 4 Edition
- Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic world
- Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life.
- Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them.
- Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviors, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Mild blood, violence
LEGO Worlds - Xbox One
- Experience a galaxy of Worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Worlds is an open environment of procedurally generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models
- Create anything you can imagine one brick at a time, or use large scale landscaping tools to create vast mountain ranges and dot your world with tropical islands
- Explore using helicopters, dragons, motorbikes or even gorillas and unlock treasures that enhance your gameplay
- Watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways
Days Gone - Playstation 4
- Harsh Open World: Using the power of PlayStation 4 and unreal engine 4, days one offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open world experience. But be careful— day and night cycles, all affect gameplay and enemy behavior
- Brutal Sandbox Combat: Perfect your gameplay with an endless combination of strategy and play in every situation. Craft customized items using pieces and parts found in the field, from brutal melee weapons to traps and more
- Compelling Story: At its core, days gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love and hope. It’s about how hope never dies
- Play as Deacon St.John, a bounty hunter facing a brutal struggle for survival while searching for a reason to live
theHunter: 2019 Edition - Xbox One
- Explore a vast open world. By foot or ATV
- Different species - different challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the hunt
- Share hunting experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn bragging rights
- Includes all 11 available DLC
Bounty Hunting in America: Making a Career as a Bail Agent
Bounty hunting is still a good way to make a living.
Each State has different laws when it comes to bounty hunters. Some States require you to be licensed with some training. Then, there are some States were nothing is required. Some law enforcement offices consider bounty hunters as the lowest of individuals. Why? Because they don't spend the time going through the training that they had to go through.
There are some States where a bounty hunter doesn't even need a warrant to bring in an individual. They can enter a person's home legally and make an arrest. Still, there are some States that won't allow this. Some States require a bounty hunter to wear special clothing. This is so they can be identified by local law enforcement.
There are also States that don't recognize bounty hunters. Kentucky is one of those States. This is because they have no bail bondsmen system. They usually release individuals on their own recognizance. Firearms are not allowed to be worn in some States while others don't have any laws regulating them for bounty hunters.
In the State of Texas, a bounty hunter must be a peace officer. They can be a level 3 (armed) security officer, or private investigator. Some regular police officers can even do bounty hunting in their spare time. Retired police officers can also keep their certificates updated and be a bounty hunter.
A bounty hunter is considered to be a vigilante. They need to know the laws in each State. In many cases, if they go outside the USA, and enter a foreign country to do a job, they are considered as a kidnapper. This was the case with Dog the Bounty Hunter. He went into Mexico after millionaire rapist Andrew Luster. He was arrested in Mexico. After being let go, he came back to America. America then turned him back over to Mexico for fleeing.
There have been bounty hunters convicted of murder. They kill their intended target and then are prosecuted. They have also been prosecuted for civil rights violations. So a bounty hunter needs to observe the laws of both the State and the government.
There are many on line websites that will give you a so-called degree as bounty hunter. Some are legit and some just make a quick buck off an individual.
In 1872, the US supreme court in the case of Taylor v Taintor is established that a bail bondsman has the right to recover an individual that has skipped bail or is wanted on certain charges. In some cases back then it was "Dead or Alive." Bounty hunters have to adhere to the law as well. Otherwise they are considered to be in violation and could be arrested.
On the average, 31,500 bail jumpers are apprehended each year in the USA by bounty hunters. That is almost 90% of the people that jump bail.
It is possible to be able to make up to $50,000 per apprehension of an individual. However, those are hard to come by. Still, enough of the smaller ones add up. There are some bounty hunters that talk their targets into voluntarily coming in with them. They explain why it is to their advantage and never have to use force. Bounty hunters also rely on outside sources for information. This helps them with their job. A bounty hunter will also find that their job can be expensive. They have expenses for food and travel with no guarantee that they will make an apprehension.