Best Outdoor Hunting Gps App in 2023
Tourality Multiplayer Outdoor GPS Game
PathAway Express - Outdoor GPS
- Outdoor GPS Navigation
- Download maps and cache offline
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo
- Create your route using the Route Designer
- Unlimited tracking with BackTrack.
Topo Maps - USA Canada and New Zealand: USGS-NRCan-LINZ Topo Quads(GPS Accurate) for Biking Hiking Hunting and Other Outdoor Sports
- - Download topo maps of any quad in USA/Canada/New Zealand.
- - Popular quads (Yosemite, Yellowstone, Denali, Grand Canyon etc) provided under featured quads
- - Seamless mosaicing of quads
- - Distance/Bearing tool
- - Create custom way points via GPS, tapping on map or entering coordinates
- - Route editing/Route creation
- - Record tracks
- - View tracks overlay
- - Live track animation
- - Import GPX/KML files from SDCard/Web
- - Export Tracks
- - Track Analysis/Stats
- - Auto Follow
- - Pan/Zoom/My Location
- - Offline POIs
BackCountry Navigator PRO
- Use digital topo/topographic maps and color aerial photography
- Download free maps and save to SD card
- Use maps without internet connection or cell coverage
- Mark waypoints or record tracks as you navigate the outdoors
- Import or export trip data in GPX format
Gps navigation-maps route finder location tracker
- FEATURES of Gps navigation-maps route finder location tracker :
- Show Current location
- Find easiest and fastest route for your destination.
- Easily track all the locations you have visited.
- Share your current location with one click.
- Find Address of any area in map.
- Supports different maps types : Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps.
- Draw Route between Multiple Locations
- Draw Route between two different locations
- Draw Route from current location to any other location and find the Distance and Duration
- Draw multiple route through dropping multiple Pins on the map
- Find the Route between two different locations through entering Source and destination
- Driving Route.
- Walking Route.
- Best GPS Route Finder app for android.
- GPS Route Finder is completely free to download
- GPS location tracker having the different type of travel modes.
- You can get very accurate speed by using GPS Route Tracker.
- GPS Route Finder - Maps Navigation & Location Tracker is completely free app.
- GPS Route Finder is offline app.
- GPS Route Finder Provides multiple routes.
- Different Online maps & Offline maps types: Normal maps, Satellite maps, Terrain maps.
- Find GPS Driving Route.
- Finding Walking Route.
- Find GPS bicycle Route.
ViewRanger - Hiking & Cycling Trails
- GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal
- Offline map mode – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
- Access to 1000's of route guides
- Real time location sharing
- Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
Hunting Ops Pink for the Huntress
- Auto Journaling What Matters- Keep a hunting log? If you do or if you don’t, we have made it easy for you to capture what matters to you. Mark preset GPS spots, drop Recon Notes and Log Your Harvest Photos with Automatic GPS, Date, Time and Weather Data for that moment! Automated interfaces with very little data entry make this app a must have. It’s intuitive and it will absolutely improve your results!
- Maps That Matter- Know where you are and how to get back. Place what is important to you on the hunting maps with preset GPS markings. Use your GPS markings for better navigation. All of it, every important feature is available on your map all the time. Why spend thousands on electronics, when you can have what they do on your phone for the price of bottled water.
- Weather When It Matters- Offering complete weather for hunting. You need to know when to go and the gear to bring with you. We make it easy to view the hunting weather wherever you are. Check out the lunar phase calendar or know when the tides will be right to bring home the catch of your life! Weather features include: 10 Day Hourly Weather, Marine Forecast, Barometer, Lunar Calendar and Tides.
- Trips for Bringing Who Matters- Setting up trips, directions, guides and inviting friends is easy and everyone gets notified. Your collective data and results are shared with everyone so you can relive your memories again and again with the friends and family that matter most
- Share Where it Matters- Your app can automatically connect to your Facebook account where you can share photos of your next great trip. I know your friends will hate seeing what they missed while they worked but we are sure you will love it!
Garmin Rino 755t, Rugged Handheld 2-Way Radio/GPS Navigator with Camera and Preloaded TOPO Mapping
- 5 w gmrs two-way radio offers extended range, up to 20 miles; communicate by voice or unit-to-unit text Messaging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Position reporting Feature shows locations of other rino users on the same channel
- 3” Sunlight-readable touchscreen with Dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Dual battery system provides up to 14 hours between charges on lithium-ion Pack or up to 18 hours with optional AA batteries (sold separately)
Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with High-Sensitivity GPS and GLONASS Receiver
- Sunlight Readable 2.6 inches color display. Display size : 1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 centimeter). Battery life : 16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 ounce (230 grams) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only). 3 axis compass with barometric altimeter.Routes:200
onX: Oregon Hunting Map for Garmin GPS - Hunt Chip with Public & Private Land Ownership - Hunting Units - Includes Premium Membership for onX Hunting App for iPhone, Android & Web
- Land Ownership: Color-coded public and private lands, Land owner names with property boundaries
- Geographic: 24K topo, Section lines & numbers, roads, Water Data, Key points of interest
- State Specific: Game Management or Hunting Units, Hunter access programs, Conservation and program lands
- Road and Trail Data: View city, highway, county, Forest Service, back-roads, trail systems, and more
- HUNT Membership for phone, tablet, and computer included
Creating Your Own Homeschool Garden for Homeschooled Students
If you are a homeschooler, consider bringing your classroom outdoors to the garden. I consider this to be my Charlotte Mason niche. I love to garden, and it is the perfect opportunity to use Charlotte Mason's techniques in our homeschool.
Butterfly bushes we have planted over the years have become our butterfly habitat and provided us with many species of butterflies to delight our hearts and minds. We have spent hours watching the butterflies bustle around the bushes, compared the various types that have landed, and watched these beautiful creatures extend their proboscises as they feed. Blackberries and strawberries come back year after year, each crop bringing a more plentiful bounty! We use mint in tea and a variety of recipes once it starts popping up in the spring. To delight the senses, we sometimes walk through the garden tasting and smelling all of the delicious edible herbs and flowers. If you have not tried this, set aside some time to discover your garden in a new fashion!
Along with the perennials we have already added to our garden, each year we add a variety of annual flowers, herbs and vegetables. Sometimes, like this year, we plan a themed garden, while other years we just plant whatever suites us while we are shopping for seeds and plants. This year's theme is a bunny garden which contains specially selected items for our pet rabbit, Henry. We have selected special plants suited for bunny consumption: spinach, basil, rosemary, two varieties of lettuce and tomatoes. My two younger boys also want to grow their own pumpkins for Halloween this year, so we selected seeds for a pumpkin that is ideal for carving. Zinnias and Sweet Alyssum are always easy to grow from seeds and are a delight to children of all ages. Who does not love the bright colored, ever-blooming, carnation-like flower Zinnias produce?
On a nice spring day, sit outside with your drawing tablets and draw the nature you see before you. My boys have enjoyed doing this over the years. You can draw the flowers and label the parts, draw the different herbs in your garden and label them. You can collect specimens to place in a nature scrapbook, as well. Using the books from your shelves to note facts about each in your nature journal. We have even done science experiments with photo paper and various flowers and leaves. By placing the flowers and leaves on the photo paper and exposing them to sunlight for varying lengths of time, you can create masterpieces as you learn.
There is no end to what you can do in the classroom of the great outdoors. Everything from creating your own colorful paints and dyes to making art collages. One of our favorite activities is paper making. There are a variety of ways in which you can use your selected plants in paper making. You can make paper from the actual plants themselves, which takes longer and is more time consuming or you can use the dried plant material in recycled paper you create. We prefer the latter in our home school. Using a plant press, you can dry plants and flowers and then add them to your recycled paper pulp (using a kitchen blender and water).
No matter what activities you choose, the home school garden is sure to be an enjoyable classroom for all. Grab your books, garden tools, nature books and a fresh pitcher of lemonade and head outside to explore God's creation. It will refresh your soul and breathe new life into your home school.