Best Ozone Bag For Hunting in 2022
Scent Crusher Ozone Gear Bag, Duffle Bag, Eliminates Odor Before and After the Hunt, 33.5" L x 15.7" W x 13.3"H
Scent Crusher Roller Bag with Ozone Generator - Destroys Odors within 30 mins., Heavy Duty Wheels, 9" Extentable Handle, Airport/TSA Compliant
- Powerful Scent Crusher Ozone Technology destroys odors on clothes in 30 Minutes
- Use on everyday items 365 days a year- sports gear, work clothes and shoes
- Compliments Scent Control Carbon and Silver clothes and extends life
- Sanitize your gear on the way to the hunt- includes 12V vehicle adapter
- Roller Bag holds all of your gear- 42”L x 18”W x 14”H
BoneView Mobile Ozone Machine Ozone Generator, Lithium Battery Powered Odor Elimination System for Your Deer Hunting Gear Bag with Powerful Triple Oxygen Scent Crushing Technology, White
ScentLok OZ Active Odor Destroyer OZ Chamber 8K Bag and OZ500 Combo (Black)
- DESTROY ODORS THE NATURAL WAY: The OZ Active Odor Destroyer eliminates virtually all types of odors, bacteria, fungus, and mold in OZ Chamber 8K Bag leaving the air fresh and clean. The system works with CycleClean which is completely chemical and fragrance-free, so you dont have to worry about harmful products or lingering smells in your air.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with durable 600D PVC backed polyester fabric, this bag is constructed to be as tough as you. It even features a DWR finish to help shed moisture, so it stands up to bad weather as well. With five internal mesh pockets, removable/adjustable carrying strap, this bag is complete with all the strength and convenience you need.
- FLAWLESS SYSTEM DESIGN: The bag comes with OZInject internal piping system to distribute ozone evenly and efficiently throughout. It features a built in OZ500 pocket with quick access to the piping, and a pocket to store the OZ500 power supply so you can plug it in at a moments notice. This design allows for convenient operation and storage so you never have to worry about odors again.
- SCENTLESS STORAGE: Storing your hunting clothing in a ScentLok storage container is a vital step for success in the field. Our garments are constantly adsorbing odors and contaminants in the air that surrounds them. In order to see greater results, your gear should be stored in an airtight container along with a Carbon Adsorber to help remove any residual odors and keep them out of your clothes.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) OZ Active Odor Destroyer OZ Chamber 8K Bag and OZ500 Combo (Black). Bag Dimensions: 32 W x 16 H x 16 D, 8, 190 cubic inches. OZ500 includes a 12V DC power supply, vehicle power adapter, and transport tubing. WARNING: Ozone products are only intended for use in unoccupied spaces.
ScentLok OZ Rolling Chamber + OZ500 Combo (Black)
- CONTROL ON THE GO: The OZ Rolling Chamber 8k is the perfect scent control bag for on-the-go use. The extendable handle & durable rear wheels make transportation a breeze. This duffle is built to protect, refresh and transport all your gear with ease.
- DESTROY ODORS THE NATURAL WAY: The OZ Active Odor Destroyer eliminates virtually all types of odors in your home and vehicle leaving the air fresh and clean. The system works with CycleClean which is completely chemical and fragrance free, so you don't have to worry about harmful products or lingering smells in your air.
- CYCLECLEAN TECHNOLOGY: ScentLok's OZ Active Odor Destroyers feature CycleClean technology to deodorize entire areas. It moderates the output by alternating active and resting phases to achieve maximum efficiency while eliminating scents in your area, preventing you from carrying them out into the field.
- SCENTLESS STORAGE: Storing your gear in a ScentLok pack is an important step for success in the field. Every piece of gear you use picks up ambient odors from its surroundings and these can often be alarming to deer when you bring an unnatural smell to the woods. In order to achieve the best results in your hunt, those odors must be minimized with odor controlling sprays and storage.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) ScentLok OZ Rolling Chamber + OZ500 Combo. Features OZ500 unit included, OZInject technology, Carbon Adsorber included, Extendable handle & durable wheels, Five internal mesh pockets, Two side pockets, and Durable 2" grab straps. Measures 32" W x 16" H X 16" D. OZ products are not intended for in-the-field use.
Scent Crusher Multi-Use Scent Free Tote Bag
- Scent controlled storage
- Use as a dressing mat in the field to stay dry
- Durable construction
- Bag size: 33” x 24”
ScentLok OZ Chamber Bag with Unit Realtree Edge Frame
- Durable and convenient
- Power of ozone
- Pairs directly with the OZ500 unit
Hunters Specialties Scent-A-Way Scent-Safe Deluxe Travel Scent Bag | Scent Lock Bags for Hunting Clothing, Scent Proof Bag, Scent Free Bag for Hunting Accessories & Hunting Equipment
- The Hunter Specialties Scent Safe Deluxe Travel Bag is SCENT PROOF BAG: This scent bag's durable nylon outer and inner layers enclose a specially formulated foil that locks out foreign odors and locks in cover scents
- SCENT BAG: The double zipper system finishes off the time tested design of this HUNTERS SPECIALTIES scent control bag
- SCENT FREE BAGS FOR HUNTING CLOTHES: With a large a mount of internal storage for multiple sets of clothing, hunters with this bag are ready to go for any situation
- SCENT BLOCKER BAG FOR HUNTING ACCESSORIES: Inside mesh pockets keep gear organized and keep base layers, mid layers, camo outer layers, socks, hunting gloves, hunting hats and camo hats, camo facemasks and hunting facemasks, and camo netting scent-free
- SCENT CONTROL BAG: Carry straps make transportation easy, so you can bring hunting equipment anywhere
Dead Down Wind Dead Zone Portable Ozone Generator | Scent Eliminator for Hunting Accessories, Odor Eliminator, Small Wind Generator and Wind Checker | Use with Dead Zone Bag
- DEAD DOWN WIND OZONE GENERATOR: Our All-New 2019 Dead Zone Ozone Generator will truly round out that system and destroy odor for when it matters most. Featuring a Two-Step Cleaning Process, Four-Stage Ozone Output, and Quick-Detach Charging options.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL, PORTABLE UNIT: An ozone machine built to travel with a compact design and is made for that next adventure when you want to get in close. Use in Dead Zone Bag, hunting closets, vehicles, and other portable locations.
- SCENT ELIMINATOR FOR HUNTING: This portable generator has a four stage ozone output. Varying stages of scent elimination (50, 100, 250, 500 mg/hr.). High Output = 500 mg/hr. on High Setting or 250 mg/hr. on Low Setting.
- LIGHT UP DISPLAY + RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Heads-up display with battery level indicator, ozone output indicator, timer, and on/off switch. This small generator’s battery lasts between 4 and 8 hours of continual use and Contains 110V / 12V DC charging adapter for your home or vehicle.
- 2 STEP CLEANING PROCESS with a UV Blue Pretreatment and O3 Ozone. The Dead Down Wind odor eliminator has a multi-functional dual output ports allow for easy distribution form either the front or sides of the unit.
Dead Down Wind Dead Zone System Ozone Generator & Scent Protection Hunting Bag | Hunting Gear Odor Elimination | Durable, Weather Resistant Duffle Bag | Scent Eliminating Hunting Accessories
- DESIGNED FOR HUNTERS BY HUNTERS: The Dead Down Wind Dead Zone System is built to stop odors in their tracks with the compatible ozone & gear bag system. With heavy-duty straps & zippered pockets.
- KEEP GEAR ODORLESS: A 2 step cleaning process with scent eliminating UV Blue Pretreatment + Ozone (O3). Integrated tubing circulates the bag to distribute 360 degrees of Ozone circulation.
- HIGH POWER ODOR ELIMINATION: Varying stages of scent elimination (50, 100, 250, 500 mg/hr). Multi-functional output ports allow for easy distribution form either the front or sides of the unit.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY that lasts 4 to 8 hours of continual use. Includes a 110V / 12V DC adapter for your home or vehicle so you can charge your bag to neutralize animal scent & human odor on the go.
- WEATHER RESISTANT GEAR BAG: A hunting gear bag that lasts through rough weather & tough terrain. A travel bag that can be used before or after hunting as a scent killer for hunting clothing or gear.
Economic Impact of Fishing and Hunting in Vermont
91,000 resident sportsmen in Vermont spent $706,000 a day for an annual total of $258 million.
The 91,000 resident sportsmen in Vermont were responsible for adding $108 million in salaries and wages. They also added $24 million in federal taxes as well as $20 million in state and local taxes. The money spent by these sportsmen in Vermont also adds a ripple effect in the Vermont economy of $353 million.
How do Vermont sportsmen rank amongst those of other states in relationship to the economic impact that they create? There were 91,000 resident sportsmen in the state of Vermont and this puts Vermont 48th in the nation for total resident sportsmen. This total number of resident sportsmen can further be broken down into resident anglers of which there were 64,000 and resident hunters, of which there were 56,000. These totals put Vermont in 50th in the nation for resident anglers and 42nd in the nation for resident hunters. The sportsmen who were both hunters and anglers were not counted twice in the total number of sportsmen for the state. There were also 50,000 non-resident anglers, which ranks Vermont 45th in the nation and 17,000 non-resident hunters, which put Vermont 35th in the nation.
How does the $258 million spent by sportsmen in Vermont break down? In 2020, fishing in Vermont brought in $67 million and placed Vermont 50th in the nation. Hunting during this year in Vermont brought in $191 million and placed Vermont 39th in the nation. The combination of money spent by both anglers and hunters placed Vermont 45th in the nation.
Not only does spending done by the sportsmen in Vermont add to the economy of the state, these sportsmen and their sports add jobs throughout the state. There were 3,500 jobs related to hunting and fishing in 2020, with 1100 being fishing related jobs and 2500 being hunting related jobs. This total of jobs related to hunting and fishing put Vermont 47th in the nation, with fishing placing Vermont 50th in the nation and hunting placing Vermont 42nd in the nation.
These figures and rankings, which accumulated from sportsmen in Vermont spending a total of 922,000 days afield, which puts Vermont 42nd in the nation and 1.4 million days on the water, which puts Vermont 45th in the nation, clearly shows the economic impact that fishing and hunting have in Vermont.