10 Best Playstation 4 Hunting Games
Updated on: June 2023
Best Playstation 4 Hunting Games in 2023
theHunter: Call of the Wild - PlayStation 4
Hunting Simulator - PlayStation 4
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
theHunter: 2019 Edition - PlayStation 4
- Explore a vast open world. By foot or ATV
- Different species - different challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the hunt
- Share hunting experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn bragging rights
- Includes all 11 available DLC
Legendary Fishing - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Cast, hook, and rebels! choose your tackle and hone your skills in three different modes in this arcade style fishing game
- Challenge yourself with Career mode, featuring 80 missions to take you from Casual angler to legendary fisher
- Perfect your techniques to unlock 10 different venues with varied fish in four seasons and different weather conditions
- Play with up to four friends or family and challenge them into catching different types of fish
- PlayStation4 system: use motion controls with PlayStation move to cast (classic controls also available)
theHunter: Call of the Wild - 2019 Edition - PS4 (PS4)
- Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV
- Different Species - Different Challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt
Mudrunner - American Wilds Edition - PlayStation 4
- Giant maps - American Wilds comes with highly-requested additions, including 2 new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana and North Dakota
- New Challenges - all-new driving experiences to master over varied environments with the most iconic US vehicles from household brands such as Hummer, Western Star and Chevrolet
- Drive with friends - go solo or join up to three others in co-op multiplayer
- True-to-Life Physics - Overcome muddy terrain, rivers, and other obstacles that realistically react to the weight and movement of the vehicle - made possible by the game's advanced physics engine
- The most complete Mud Runner experience - Mud Runner - American Wilds includes the full game and all Mud Runner DLC already available
Cabela's African Adventure - PlayStation 4
- Vast hunting areas 5X the size of any other Cabela's console game!
- Highly memorable "Big 5"; challenging and fun boss animal fights
- Take on large heards of stampeding buffola, packs of predators, and dream prey across 5 diferent biomes!
- Enter and leave your vehicle anytime, anywhere!
- Two exciting modes: Safari mode; Shooting Galleries
Jurassic World Evolution - PlayStation 4 Edition
- Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic world
- Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life.
- Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them.
- Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviors, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Mild blood, violence
Predator: Hunting Grounds - PlayStation 4
- HUNT OR BE HUNTED: Predator: Hunting Grounds is an exciting online multiplayer shooter that pits man against Predator
- BE THE PREDATOR: Hunt down the Fireteam as the Predator, using deadly alien weaponry to stalk your prey
- GET TO THE CHOPPER: Play as member of a 4 person Fireteam to complete challenging missions and escape before Predator finds you
- HUMAN VS ALIEN WEAPONRY: As the Fireteam, access state of the art arsenal from sidearms to assault rifles, shotguns, grenades and heavy weapons; Or hunt with the Predator’s deadly tech including the shoulder mounted Plasma Caster, Combistick, Smart Disc, Wrist Blades, Yaujta Longbow and more
Sniper Elite 4 - PlayStation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter combining genre-defining ballistics and emergent stealth tactics across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Players assume the role of covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn, who must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance.
- Fighting to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it begins.
- 1-2 player, dedicated co-op, adversarial multiplayer modes
Top Upcoming Playstation 2 Games for Summer 2020
Closing in on an unprecedented 8th birthday, the Playstation 2 is the elder statesmen of video game consoles. With the most units on the market, the Playstation 2 will be receiving its fair share of video game titles even in a slow video game season like the summer.
5. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Publisher: Activision, Developer: Neversoft Entertainment, Release Date: June 29, ESRB Rating: RP
The Guitar Hero games have quickly become one of the most addicting party games in the market. The best-selling video game franchise finally met its match with legendary rock band, Aerosmith. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is jam-packed with more than 40 songs by Aerosmith and artist who were inspired by them. This summer title can be bought as a standalone (it works with previous guitar controllers) or with a bundle that includes a special Aerosmith guitar controller.
4. Madden NFL 09
Publisher: Electronic Arts, Developer: Tiburon, Release Date: August 12, ESRB Rating: RP
Summer is about all about baseball until training camp starts with football. The premiere football game, Madden has been a staple to the game industry for 20 years. For the upcoming 20th Anniversary of the legendary franchise, Madden NFL 09 will feature new and improved camera control, tackle system and other small refinements that will make you want to buy the game even though it is basically the same game as last year. Even after 20 years, this summer franchise is still scoring touchdowns.
3. Chaos Wars
Publisher: O-3 Entertainment, Developer: Idea Factory, Release Date: June 3, ESRB Rating: T
The Playstation 2 is a haven for quirky Japanese games and Chaos Wars fits right in perfectly. A traditional strategy role-playing game, this summer title features cross-over appearances from some of the most infamous and not-so infamous characters from Japanese anime and games. Characters from games like Growlanswer, Shadow Hearts, Spectral Force and anime like Gungrave will make fanboys glee. Make sure you can find this rare title since it can only be bought exclusively from Gamestop.
2. Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 1
Publisher: MTV Games, Developer: Harmonix, Release Date: July 15, ESRB Rating: T
Rock Band took the world by storm when it was released last holiday season. You shouldn't be surprised, however, as it was developed by the same people who made the first two Guitar Hero games. Too bad they couldn't think of a solution to allow downloadable content on the Playstation 2 version of Rock Band until this summer. With Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 1, Playstation 2 gamers can finally experience the same great new music tracks that were previously only available on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
1. Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Publisher: Lucas Arts, Developer: Traveller's Tales, Release Date: June 3, ESRB Rating: RP
Indiana Jones return to theaters this summer means a video game tied-in. While movie-licensed games are traditionally bad, Lego Indiana Jones is made by the same people who bought you the ultra fun Lego Star Wars games. You can expect the same great fun (especially in the two-player cooperative mode) and the trade-marked, Lego-based humor. While Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be a summer blockbuster in theaters, Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures will be the blockbuster summer game for the Playstation 2.