Best Pse Bow For Deer Hunting in 2023
PSE Thrive 400 Crossbow Kryptek Highlander 175lbs 4x32 Illuminated Scope Package
PSE ARCHERY Fang HD Crossbow Package with Quiver and Arrows
- BOW SPECIFICATIONS - Speed: Up To 405 FPS. Power Stroke: 14.5” Axle-to-Axle: 18” Draw Weight: 205 LBS. Overall Length: 35.5” Mass Weight: 7.3 LBS. KE: 134 FT. LBS. Cable: 19.7” String: 37.2.
- UNBEATABLE ACCURACY - The allure of The Fang HD is it’s incredible accuracy. Our crossbow hunting scope uses reverse cam technology which increases power and speed with a slim profile, allowing you to shoot and aim more easily.
- ANTI-DRY FIRE & AUTO SAFETY TRIGGERS - All of our ten-point crossbows for hunting are equipped with an Anti-Dry Trigger System which eliminates the risk of dry fires. The FANG HD crossbow can easily be de-cocked without firing an arrow which makes it extremely safe to be used by both pros or beginners!
- PERFORMANCE AND VALUE WITH BIG SPEED - The Fang HD high performance cams launch arrows toward your target at speeds up to 405 fps with 134 ft. lbs. of energy. A powerful hunting tool at a great price!
- CROSSBOW PACKAGE INCLUDES - HDV 425 1.5-5x32 Variable Zoom Illuminated Reticle Scope. 5-Bolt Quiver. Anti-dry Fire & Auto Safety Trigger. Three-22” Carbon Bolts With Bullet Points. Adjustable Buttstock. Foot Stirrup. Limb Dampers & String Silencers. Dual String Stops. Rail Lube. Cocking Rope. Cocking Winch Device. Made in the USA.
Compound Bow Ship from USA Warehouse,Topoint Archery Package,M1,19â€-30â€ Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps IBO Limbs Made in USA (Black camo)
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package, Black Ops, Right Hand
- Wide draw length range between 13 and 31 inches
- Accelerates arrows to up to 310 ft/sec
- Redesigned cam system for a flawlessly smooth draw
- Integral stabilizer creates a perfect balance and a steadier shot
- Draw weight adjustable from 5 to 70 lbs of force
Tiger Archery 30Inch Carbon Arrow Practice Hunting Arrows with Removable Tips for Compound & Recurve Bow(Pack of 12) (Orange White)
- Length:30", Outer diameter: 0.309 inch. Fletching with 2 black 1 white vanes. For draw weight 40-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. The tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting.
- With replaceable nocks for free. Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow.
- The arrows came extremely well packaged and the quality is also impeccable.
Pse 2018 Mini Burner Rts Package Lh 25" 40 Lbs Mossy Oak Country
Barnett Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow | Shoots 350 FPS | Includes 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver & two 20 inch Headhunter arrows
- 350 feet per second. Draw weight: 150 lbs Kinetic energy: 103 ft lbs. Realtree Extra Camo
- Overall weight 6.4 lbs | axle to axle 16.125" | dimensions 34.25"L x 18.25"W
- Made in the USA and ships mostly assembled; 12.5 Power Stroke (in)
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)
PSE Insight Trainer Crossbow for Youth and Kids - Includes 10 Bolts
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BOW - Speed: 160 FPS, Power Stroke: 10.75", cocked length: 22", weight: 4.6 lbs.
- EASY FOR BEGINNERS - Draw weight of 60 lbs makes it easy to cock. Great for their first hunt!
- ANTI-DRY FIRE - Keep kids safe! Designed to teach youth and beginners safe cross bow operation.
- FEATURES - Rubber coated foot stirrup, pistol grip, anti-dry fire trigger, and adjustable buttstock.
- COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES - Recurve stringer, rope cocker, string wax stick, quiver, and 10 bolts.
PSE Crossbow Coalition | Hunting | Compound | Camo | 380FPS | Cocking Rope, Wax, Quiver, Arrows, Scope | for Left and Right Hand
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
Getting Started in Hunting with Archery Equipment
The process of starting out with hunting by using archery equipment.
First, a bow and arrow are not the type of equipment that can be used to hunt for the five months of the hunting season and then stored for seven months and then go hunting again opening day of the next season. This equipment requires at least some dedication to upkeep and of course, practicing. So I will warn you, if you are not the type person who will spend an hour or two each week practicing, don't go into the woods expecting any great degree of success. On the other hand, if a person dedicates some time to getting really good at shooting a bow, it can be as deadly and accurate as any rifle from 35-40 yards or less.
Now, let's talk about equipment. When I first started bow hunting compound bows had just recently made their debut into the world of hunting. They rapidly became a highly coveted piece of equipment with almost all bow hunters. The reason for this was because of the let off at full draw. Before the compound bow, the best bows were re-curve bows and holding them at full draw for even a very short time was difficult at best. A compound bow, by use of a pulley and cable system, starts at one draw weight and then at full draw lets off to a lesser weight. Most early compounds had between 40 and 50 percent let offs. This meant you could be shooting a 100 pound draw bow but only be holding 50 pounds at full draw. Today compound bows have evolved so far that you can now buy a bow that will let off of up to 80 percent at full draw. Of course the more bells and whistles the bow has the price increases also. There are so many good bows on the market at prices ranging from 200 dollars and up that I wouldn't even pretend to advise in this article which bow would be good and which not. What I will say to the beginner that is serious about this sport is to buy what you can afford but also don't make price the main factor. You may find a great bow in the 300 dollar price range but for a few more dollars get a comparable bow with more accessories or features. Most of all don't go cheap! Give yourself a chance to enjoy the sport without the aggravation of cheap, malfunctioning equipment. If for some reason cheap is all you have right now, consider saving for a while until you can buy quality it will be worth the wait.
Sights, some bows come with them, most don't. Don't get cheap here either. You can have a thousand dollar bow with a sight that won't stay sighted in or malfunctions and you might as well throw rocks at your target because you won't hit it with your arrow. Arrows are also a piece of hunting equipment that takes a little consideration. Most hunters like aluminum arrows because they are not as expensive when you lose or get one broken when shooting at your quarry. Most target shooters prefer carbon shafts for accuracy. Either one can be used for target or hunting and I believe this is just a matter of preference.
I've just covered the basic needs you will have to begin an adventure into archery hunting. There are literally hundreds of accessories for enhancement of your experience and it will be you who has to sort through and see which ones you can use and which ones are just not necessary. In any case, I hope your experience in the outdoors is the best it can be and always practice safety first and foremost.