10 Best Pse Bow For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best Pse Bow For Hunting in 2023
PSE Thrive 400 Crossbow Kryptek Highlander 175lbs 4x32 Illuminated Scope Package
Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow (40 LB, Right)
- Design: Imported wood, limbs are hard Maple with black fiberglass; single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design; limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as needed
- RECOMMENDED MAX DRAW LENGTH: 29"
PSE ARCHERY Fang HD Crossbow Package with Quiver and Arrows
- BOW SPECIFICATIONS - Speed: Up To 405 FPS. Power Stroke: 14.5” Axle-to-Axle: 18” Draw Weight: 205 LBS. Overall Length: 35.5” Mass Weight: 7.3 LBS. KE: 134 FT. LBS. Cable: 19.7” String: 37.2.
- UNBEATABLE ACCURACY - The allure of The Fang HD is it’s incredible accuracy. Our crossbow hunting scope uses reverse cam technology which increases power and speed with a slim profile, allowing you to shoot and aim more easily.
- ANTI-DRY FIRE & AUTO SAFETY TRIGGERS - All of our ten-point crossbows for hunting are equipped with an Anti-Dry Trigger System which eliminates the risk of dry fires. The FANG HD crossbow can easily be de-cocked without firing an arrow which makes it extremely safe to be used by both pros or beginners!
- PERFORMANCE AND VALUE WITH BIG SPEED - The Fang HD high performance cams launch arrows toward your target at speeds up to 405 fps with 134 ft. lbs. of energy. A powerful hunting tool at a great price!
- CROSSBOW PACKAGE INCLUDES - HDV 425 1.5-5x32 Variable Zoom Illuminated Reticle Scope. 5-Bolt Quiver. Anti-dry Fire & Auto Safety Trigger. Three-22” Carbon Bolts With Bullet Points. Adjustable Buttstock. Foot Stirrup. Limb Dampers & String Silencers. Dual String Stops. Rail Lube. Cocking Rope. Cocking Winch Device. Made in the USA.
PSE Bow Madness Unleashed - Right Hand - TrueTimber Strata - 29-70
- PSE COMPOUND BOW SPECIFICATIONS - Brace Height: 6” Axle-to-Axle: 32 ³⁄₈” ATA/IBO Speed: 340-332 Fps. Let-off: 85%. Mass Weight: 3.9 Lbs. Draw Length Range: 25”- 30½” Draw Weights (lbs.): 60, 70. Limb Bolt Turns: 13. CAM: 3B. Right Hand Only.
- A GREAT HUNTING BOW - PSE and Drury Outdoors present the pure whitetail hunting bow. Bow Madness Unleashed is fast enough, and tough enough to hunt anything in North America and beyond.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPOUND BOW - Great comfort and control without sacrificing speed. Built on a stiffer and stronger angled riser, this high-speed hunting machine utilizes PSE's incredibly smooth 3-track binary cam to rocket arrows up to 340 fps.
- POWERFUL & SMOOTH - Ultra-smooth draw cycle features a super-solid back wall that is easy to hold thanks to an 85% let-off. LiveWire bowstrings provide a ultra-long life with nearly zero stretch and virtually a no peep rotation.
- PSE BOW READY-TO-SHOOT PACKAGE - Includes; AMP Micro sight, Phantom Drop-Away Arrow Rest, 8" Spire stabilizer, Raven quiver, Red aluminum peep sight, Nock loop, Neoprene sling.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow - TrueTimber Kanati - Left Hand
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories. Brace height: 6.05 inch
- Adjustable from 12” to 30” draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and shoots up to 315 feet per second
PSE Crossbow Coalition | Hunting | Compound | Camo | 380FPS | Cocking Rope, Wax, Quiver, Arrows, Scope | for Left and Right Hand
Pse 2018 Mini Burner Rts Package Lh 25" 40 Lbs Mossy Oak Country
Compound Bow Ship from USA Warehouse,Topoint Archery Package,M1,19â€-30â€ Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps IBO Limbs Made in USA (Black camo)
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package, Mossy Oak Country, Right Hand
- Wide draw length range between 13 and 31 inches
- Accelerates arrows to up to 310 ft/sec
- Redesigned cam system for a flawlessly smooth draw
- Integral stabilizer creates a perfect balance and a steadier shot
- Draw weight adjustable from 5 to 70 lbs of force
Trophy Ridge Volt 5 Pin Bow Sight
- Five ultra-bright .019” medium horizontal fiber optic pins for ultimate visibility
- Offset mounting holes for added customizability
- Properly align shots with the precision installed bubble level
- Green hood accent for quicker sight acquisition
- Reversible mount design for use with left- and right-hand bows
Teaching a Child to Use an Archery Bow
Archery is a great hobby for children because it isn't too difficult to grasp the basics, but it takes forever to master it all. Here is how you can show your child how to use an archery bow.
Finding a Bow
Before you start, you will have to find your child a sturdy and useful bow that the child can handle. You will mainly need to pay attention to the draw strength required to pull back any particular youth bow. No child is going to have fun if he or she can't draw the bow back all the way to fire. Fortunately, you shouldn't have much trouble finding an archery bow because they are becoming increasingly popular. Just find a sturdy bow that can withstand constant use but doesn't require a ton of strength to draw back. Oh, and you should let your child pick out their own bow.
A Little Bit of Education
To start off with, you will need to educate your child on using a bow before he or she actually gets to use one. Starting out with safety is the best idea so that your son or daughter doesn't do something stupid and end up sticking an arrow into someone or even themselves. Also, it's a good idea to teach your child about the basic parts of a bow to ensure that he or she knows what a bow actually is. From there, go through some basics on what a bow can do and then what arrows are. You know the drill - education first.
Moving onto actually using the bow will be the most exciting part for your child. Obviously, this part will be better if you actually know how to shoot a bow yourself. Give your child a quick lesson on how to fire off an arrow and then let him or her try it out themselves on a target or two. More than likely, your child will want to fire off hundreds of arrows but will undoubtedly get tired after a while. You will want to take your child out a few times per week to practice using the bow to increase his or her skills. Practice is the key to improvement!
Over the course of a few weeks or months, your child should really start to get good at firing off arrows from the bow. He or she will be able to hit basic targets at moderate distances with no problems. At that point, you should give your child more difficult targets and challenge him or her to do better than before. In reality, that is the only way your child will get better at archery. Your child should eventually start to challenge themselves, which will lead to even greater results.
Children usually get the hang of archery pretty quickly.
It might not be difficult to draw a bow back and fire off an arrow, but it is definitely much harder to do it in various situations. Increasing distance or creating a smaller target will be much more challenging in so many ways. Either way, your child can pick up archery one day and be hitting targets like a pro a little while later. Archery is undoubtedly a great hobby for younger and older children alike.