Best Rangefinder For Bow Hunting in 2023
Halo XL450 Range Finder, 450 Yard laser range finder for rifle and bow hunting
AOFAR Hunting Archery Range Finder HX-700N 700 Yards Waterproof Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Range Scan Fog and Speed Mode, Free Battery, Carrying Case
- 【HIGH PRECISION FUNCTIONAL RANGEFINDER】: Advanced pinsensor technology, 6x magnification, accuracy with ±1 yard. For hunting and golf with four mode: Range Scan Fog and Speed.
- 【HUNTING RANGE FINDER】: Measurement up to 700 yards. Use range or fog mode can give you amazing experience for hunting even in bad weather day.
- 【FOUR MODE FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE】: With range mode or continuous scan mode, you can easily identify target.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE】: Dimension is 110x 75 x 45 mm and weight is 180g. Waterproof and dust resistant with durable feeling. Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting.
- 【RISK FREE AND FULL ACCESSORIES】: Provides two years VIP and lifetime customer support(Email: [email protected]). Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, cleaning cloth and user manual. AOFAR direct selling.
BIJIA Hunting Rangefinder - 650Yards Multi-Function Laser Archery Rangefinder for Bow Hunting,Shooting, Golf,Camping with Slope Correction,Flag-locking with Vibration,Speed,Angle,Scan,Distance Measure
- 【Multi Function Hunting Rangefinder】 Laser range finder for hunting sports, archery, shooting, and golfing with distance measurer, continuous scan mode, golf pin flag-lock, slope correction, speed, and angle functions.
- 【High Accuracy Rangefinder 】Our rangefinder is a premium product with advanced pinseeker technology and accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard and +/- 45°accuracy.
- 【 Durable Body and Ultra Clear LCD Display】Made of strong and durable materials so that you don’t need to worry about dropping it while camping or hunting. It also is built with an ultra clear LCD display, which can help you get an ultra clear image and accurate readings even in low light conditions.
- 【Compact and Easy to Use】 180g(≈6.35oz). lightweight design makes it compact and portable, perfect for hunting or shooting at targets. Long press "MODE" button for 2 seconds to switch “Meter” and “Yards”.
- 【What you get】1x Rangefinder, 1x Strap, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 1x English Manual, 1x Carry Bag, 1x Color Box, .60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 3 years Quality Warranty and friendly Customer Service. If any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us (alice(at)bijia-lowvision,com).
Wosports Hunting Range Finder, 650 Yards Archery Laser Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Flagpole Lock - Ranging - Speed and Scan
- Multi Functions: Laser Range Finder for golf and hunting sports, with Distance Measue, Normally Scan Mode,Flag-Lock,Speed functions.
- Golf Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 150 yards.
- Scan Mode: Hold down "Power/Start" button while ranging to activate the continous measurement scan mode.The data on the LCD will change as your move.
- Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath,which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.
Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with Pin/Range/Speed/Scanning Model, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Carrying Case, 1/4'' Mounting Thread for Golf, Hunting, Hiking, Outdoor Using - MLR01
- ▲900 YARD/7X MAGNIFICATION - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 900 yards; 7x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- ▲RANGE/SPEED/SCANNING/ PIN MODEL - Four model can be changed freely. It is capable of straight line distance/angle/horizontal distance/vertical height measuring; Range measure accuracy:±1yard; Speed measure accuracy:±5km/h; Angle measure accuracy: ±1°; Meters and yards can be transformed easily by long press the "MODE" button
- ▲CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - Equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, it can measure more than 30000 times after a fully charge; A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- ▲1/4”TRIPOD SCREW HOLE/PORTABLE - It can be attached to any standard tripod, which makes the long distance measurement more stable; Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping with durable carrying case, which is perfect and safe for carrying while hunting outdoors
- ▲REASSURING AFTER-SALES SUPPORT - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 2 laser with <0.5mW output); You’ll get: MLR01 Range finder; USB Charging Cable; Wrist Strap; Durable Carrying Case; User Manual; 24-Month Service(If you have any problem about it, please do not hesitate to contact us, our Support Team will solve your problems in time)
Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Bone Collector Cam_202208
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity; 100 percent quality materials used and tested extensively
- beautifully designed with durability Built to Last: Simple single button operation in a compact, lightweight housing
- Displays exact distance to target from 10 to 600 yard with +/ 1 yard accuracy
- Bright, crystal clear optics for targeting in low light; Magnification x Objective Lens: 4x 21 millilitre
- Realtree Xtra camo pattern; Rugged, rainproof housing
- Class 1 laser with <1mW average power output
Vortex Optics Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder
- The Ranger 1800 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1800 is capable of ranging up to 1,800 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. Textured rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fogproof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions.
- The included neck lanyard and removable utility clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder - 6x24 Laser Range Finder for Hunting with Speed, Scan and Normal Measurements (Camo)
- HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER; Tired of cheap rangefinders with short ranges of measurement? Our PROWILD Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced speed technology, and a durable, water resistant body!
- SPEED, SCAN and HUNT TECHNOLOGY; Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy.
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; Premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output) measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support.
AOFAR Range Finder for Hunting Archery HX-1200T 1200 Yards Shooting Wild Waterproof Coma Rangefinder, 6X 25mm, Range and Bow Mode, Free Battery Gift Package
- High-Grade Hunting Range Finder : Adopting the latest Al technology, bow and range two modes, dust proof, fog proof, waterproof for all hunting enthusiasts.
- High Precision Rangefinder : Upgrade pinsensor technology. Centimeter data of display, precision of 5~300Y is +/-0.5 yards, larger than 300 yards is +/-1 yards. It can be measure up to 1000 yards.
- Clear Shooting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, lens is clear and easy to read; Sizes just 121x 72 x 43 mm and weight just 180g.
- Complete range finder: (Manufacturers direct sales, no middlemen profit margins) Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Safety Shopping Experience: Provides 2 years after-sale, Permanent Customer Support! It's Important to Share Your Shopping Experience, Engineers will Develop What You Like.
Gogogo Sport Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder, 6X Magnification Clear View 650/900 Yards Laser Range Finder, Accurate Scan, Slope Function, Pin-Seeker & Flag-Lock & Vibration, Easy-to-Use Range Finder
- - GREAT VALUE - Gogogo Sport focus on providing worldwide customers with great quality products but at the affordable price. Let our customers pay LESS and get MORE! The most effective rangefinder on this market., worth your every penny. And Gogogo Sport also provides outstanding pre/after customer service, contact us if you got any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours.As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products, also we provide a one-year warranty.
- - GOGOGO SPORT GOLF/HUNTING RANGEFINDER - Come with 3 Modes, Normally Scan Mode, this mode can be used to range measurement of all items within the scope of application(5-900 Yard). Golf Mode, this mode design for golf sports specifically, pin-seek(170 Yard),flag-lock(350 Yard), JOLT Technology, Slope Distance Correction. Speed Modes, Measuring Range of Speed: 20-300km/h, this mode ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports
- - EXCELLENT GOLF MODE - This Gogogo Sport newest GS03 Golf Rangefinder equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing. And when you lock to the target, pin, flag or anything else, the JOLT tech would vibrate to remind you, and the data will appear in front of your eyes.clearly. At least but not last, the very helpful Slope Distance Correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right distance
- - BEST GIFT EVER - Perfectly suits for golf gaming and golf beginner course, accurate distance and slope data give you information to adjust your swing strength, improve your skills and help you to win. This Gogogo Sports rangefinder is not limited to golf sports, it also can be used to hunting, hiking travel, and any range measurements(5- 900 Yards), and it's also a great present, golf/outdoor sport kids' gift.
- - EASY TO USE - Fast and accurate measurement with 1 yard accuracy, one button meter and yard switching, on button mode switching. Only 184g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 106 x 40 x 71mm(L x W x H), very convenient to carry with strap and after-use storage with small waterproof pouch. Come with full packing: pouch, strap, clean cloth, operation manual
The Art of Textbook Hunting
While textbook expenses is one of the most ridiculous expenditures for most college students, there are certain methods and tricks that students can practice to cut the money by more than half.
Let's start out with a standard textbook list. A sample list I had to purchase is as follows:
C++ Programming Language......................... $90.00
Fundamentals of Database Systems............. $138.00
Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals... $190.00
Probability and Statistics................................ $242.35
Now, mind you, this is a lighter textbook load. According to the New York Times, in 2020, the average expenditures was between $700 and $1000.
These prices come from my college bookstore. Most students tend to take the easy route and simply click "Purchase" at the bottom of an online list, thereby purchasing new (sometimes used) books directly from their school bookstore where they can later pick them up. However, with a little effort, the books can be directly sent to your dorm or apartment at a much cheaper price.
Buy 'Em New Sell 'Em Back
Sometimes, buying them new is the best option because of its resell value. If an edition of a book has just been recently released (within the last quarter), a book can have a really high resell value. For example, the Fundamentals of Database Systems textbook just came out with the 6th edition in 2020 which means that you can get up to about $80.00 in resell value by simply using online buyback sites (I will explain this later). Even if you buy it new from your college bookstore, your net price at the end of the quarter ends up to be around $58.00. Not bad eh? Also, if a textbook only has one edition out and no more coming out (this case is really rare, but it can happen with some general education books such as history), the resell value also tends to be quite high.
Total saved: $80.00.
Craigslist to Buy and Sell
This is the first place I look for all my textbooks. Craigslist is almost guaranteed to have the lowest prices on textbooks compared to any other place because the students who sell the books are trying to sell them desperately. You might have to spend a little gas money to purchase these books, but the payoff is totally worth it. For example, I was able to locate the Statistics book's chapters on Craigslist for $30. Now, the catches are that they are just printed copies and not the actual bound book and it contains only chapter 1-5. However, a quick look at the syllabus can tell me that chapter 1-5 are all that I need. Yay!
Total saved: $212.35.
Craigslist is also a great way to sell used textbooks. No matter what state they are in, if you post a reasonable price which is miles cheaper than the college bookstore price, they will sell. When I post my books on Craigslist, I tend to do a quick research on the latest prices on used books (and corresponding edition) and mark mine down $5 from that. They sell like hot cakes.
This is really my secret to success. Most books that are required for college studies are also reprinted around the world on cheaper, thinner paper, but with the exact same content. The quality can be occasionally lacking and the front cover may look a little wacky (my ECE book's front cover was printed in Chinese), but the books are, in essence, the same and ridiculously cheaper. As a caution, there are certain rules about selling international editions of books, but there are loopholes that allow you to resell them on Craigslists or on school trading sites for personal benefit. So how to find these books? A quick search on some popular sites such as bigword.com, bookfinder.com, and textbookprices.com can lead to vendors selling these editions. Abebooks is one of my personal favorite vendors. Orders for these books should be placed as early as possible because the books generally come from some non-North American country and can take up to a month. But, they will be delivered right to your door.
On more word of caution, very very occasionally, the problems at the end of the chapters may differ in the international edition but usually, there is a guarantee available from the vendor that can vouch for same problems. As far as I know, I have never had a problem with that. And well, if there is, that's why you be aware of the vendor's return policy. With a quick 2 minute search from the above sites, I was able to locate the Logic and Computer Design book for $75.00 and the C++ book for $31.98. If you sell these books back, you may even score a better net deal!
Total saved: $173.02.
The road to textbook hunting search can be quite rewarding with a little time and effort. I would suggest completing the above mentioned suggestion in this order: Craigslist, Buy New Sell Old, and then International. Of course, there are special cases for all textbooks which you will find as you become more accustomed to the art of textbook hunting. In case you are interested, there are several other options that are available for textbooks including eBooks and rentals, which I have not covered in this particular article. Be open to trying new things and I believe you shall find it greatly rewards. Just a quick summary of our expenditures is needed before this article comes to a close, though.
C++ Programming Language......................... $31.98
Fundamentals of Database Systems............. $58.00
Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals... $75.00
Probability and Statistics................................ $30.00