Best Scent Control Products For Deer Hunting in 2023
Scent Killer Gold 2030117 1247 Wildlife Research Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Long-lasting protection against odor & wetness
- Convenient push-up stick
Hunters Specialties Fresh Earth Scent Wafers (Pack of 9 Wafers) | Cover Scent Wafers Hunting Accessories, Cover Scent for Hunting, Scent Control Hunting Equipment, Hunting Scent Wafers (Model: 01021)
- The Hunter Specialties Scent Wafers Fresh Earth 9-Pk is HUNTING SCENT ELIMINATOR: These HUNTERS SPECIALTIES Fresh Earth Scent Wafers use patented scent wafer technology that makes pure, concentrated scents part of the wafer itself
- SCENT WAFERS: Contains 9 HUNTERS SPECIALTIES Fresh Earth Scent Wafers, 3 storage cases and hangers
- LONG LASTING FRESH EARTH SCENT WAFERS: These scent wafers for hunting naturally refresh themselves when returned to their storage containers after use
- COVER SCENT FOR HUNTING: For fast and effective scent cover, hang your scent wafers from nearby branches or pin them to your clothing
- HUNTERS SPECIALTIES SCENT WAFERS: Available in eight different cover scents and attractant scents. Each case includes three scent wafers and hangers
Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce, Yellow
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Insect-killing repellent for your clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes including the Zika-transmitting Yellow Fever Mosquito; as effective as 100 percent DEET
- Lasts up to 6 weeks (or 6 washings); will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear
- Odorless after drying; ideal for use while hunting
- 24-ounce capacity treats up to 8 garments; non-aerosol pump bottle; color of bottle may vary
Hunters Specialties Scent-A-Way MAX 32oz Liquid Body Soap & Shampoo, Green, 32 oz
- HS 07758 saw antibacterial soap 32oz
- Features odorless scent
- High quality
- Package Dimensions : 6.6" L x 3.1" W x 4.4" H
Scent Killer 559 Wildlife Research Super Charged Spray 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
- 99% effective at stopping replicated human odor
- Continues to work even after drying
- Heavy application works for days
- Includes 24-oz. bottle & 24-oz. refill
Outdoor Hunting Labs Apple Deer Cover Scent Nose Blocker Buck Lure Spray - Whitetail Deer Hunting Attractant Food Smell
- ✔ ATTRACT BUCKS FASTER TO YOUR STAND - The intense aroma and sweet flavor of Apple will fill a deer's nose and attract big bucks from further away. Spray around your stand all season to spark their curiosity and mask your human scent.
- ✔ LIQUID SCENT APPLIES BETTER TO SURFACES - It’s so much faster and easier to just carry a few ounces of liquid attractant in your pocket than set out food plots, bait piles and mineral sites. Easily mist the area around your stand or absorb into cloth to make your scent drags.
- ✔ HIDE YOUR HUMAN SCENT - Scent control is very important in all aspects of your hunt, from scouting to checking trail cameras to actually hunting. If you’re going to fool a deer’s nose with deer scents, calm scent sticks just won’t do! Each bottle of apple scent lure comes with a spray top so you can easily mist your human scent away.
- ✔ FILL YOUR FREEZER THIS SEASON - Our buck lure is 3rd party tested for purity and effectiveness. Every bottle of Outdoor Hunting Labs attractant is carefully formulated to give you the best results in the field. Fill your freezer this season with the wild game you crave!
- ***100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*** Since our apple scent is the purest and highest quality, we’re sure you’re going to love it. We stand by our product! So if for any reason you’re not happy, by all means, contact us! Try TODAY and if it does not work we refund you. No questions asked!
HME Hunting Made Easy POZNAC Scents & Scent Eliminators
BoneView Mobile Ozone Machine Ozone Generator, Lithium Battery Powered Odor Elimination System for Your Deer Hunting Gear Bag with Powerful Triple Oxygen Scent Crushing Technology, White
Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Spray Combo Pack, 44-Ounce
- With Hunt Dry Technology/Apply it, Dry it and Go Hunt
- Works both wet and dry
- Scientifically formulated to last longer
- Specialized blend of advanced odor fighting ingredients, attacks a wide range of odors and at the same time, helps prevent new odors from forming
Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
- 99% effective at stopping replicated human odor
- Prevents new odors from forming
- Hunt Dry Technology
- Includes 24-oz. bottle and 24-oz. refill
Actress Tanna Frederick and "Project Save Our Surf" Bring "Surf 24" to Huntington Beach, Calif
Long before the BP oil spill became the topic of the day, actress Tanna Frederick was hard at work trying to save the Santa Monica Bay and other great beaches and surfing areas.
Iowa native Tanna Frederick founded Project Save Our Surf
Years before the BP oil spill became the hot topic of the day, Frederick founded Project Save Our Surf, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to cleaning and preserving areas such as the Santa Monica Bay. "It's just sad in the Santa Monica Bay that we can't surf for 72 hours after a rainstorm because the sewage is leaking off. It's not fun surfing next to toilet paper," Frederick told via telephone.
Frederick said that surfing in waters like these can lead to infections. "It's not great when your BFF (best friend forever) becomes your ear, nose and throat doctor. It's a continuous cycle of being sick, not just for us but for the marine life as well and the people who inhabit this area."
Clear Lake actually was fluorescent green
Now a surfing enthusiast, Frederick, who was born in Mason City, IA, said she never actually saw the ocean until she was 17. "I came out here and the ocean was this incredible, magical thing. I had never experienced an endless body of water before. It's very precious to me," she said.
Frederick said that back home, she used to live near a big body of water called Clear Lake, which, ironically enough, wasn't clear at all. "It was fluorescent green from the pesticides that would run off the fields and you couldn't see the bottom of it. Nonetheless, it was the place where all the doctors and the lawyers had their vacation homes. It was prime real estate and still is," she said.
A black belt in Tae Kwan Do, Frederick started surfing because she wanted to participate in a sport that wasn't as aggressive. "Yoga didn't do it for me-I wasn't great at relaxing. There's something about being patient and then having the adrenaline pumping when you are catching a wave. When they come, you have to go from patience to aggression. It has been a great learning experience for me," Frederick said.
The upside of the BP oil spill
If there is a silver lining in the BP oil spill, Frederick said, it's the fact that organizations such as Project Save Our Surf can be more aggressive with the government over environmental issues. "I've been attending some different functions where people are addressing the issue. The nice thing, if there is a nice thing about this happening, is the fact that now, more than ever, we are able to be more aggressive with the government," Frederick said. "Non-profit organizations, especially grassroots organizations like Project Save Our Surf, are going to be the big guys because we are not affiliated with any political structure."
Frederick believes the government has been too lax in enforcing the rules and regulations that protect the oceans. "With this disaster happening, people are looking at it as a way to be more assertive with the environment and to be more assertive with our lawmakers. People are saying this is a time when we can stand up and be heard when people have been shooing us away for the last I don't know how many years."
Frederick did say, however, that it is too easy for people just to sit back and complain about issues like the BP oil spill and the problems in the Santa Monica Bay. "It's not just the big 'them'-it's us. When Sarah Palin was saying "Drill, Baby, Drill," not enough people were saying 'Are you crazy? This is not the answer.' We need to make change to actively lobby, contact representative, go to meetings and organize."
Tanna Frederick also appearing in "Just 45 Minutes from Broadway"
In the months leading up to "Surf 24," Frederick has appeared on stage in "Just 45 Minutes from Broadway," the new play from director Henry Jaglom. "We just replaced the lead with Karen Black. The other actress had been doing the role for 7 months-I can't believe it's been running this long-so Karen stepped in," Frederick said. "It's really incredible; it's such a brilliant play. People love it because it is very hopeful, very upbeat and it's still significant. I can't believe we are still running in Los Angeles," she said.
In the fall, Frederick also will be walking the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie, "Queen of the Lot." Frederick is reprising the role of Margie Chizek, the role she originated in Jaglom's "Hollywood Dreams." This time around, Frederick said, Margie has achieved success as Maggie Chase, an action star.
"I love the movie coming out. Noah Wyle is incredible to work with. The whole cast is incredible to work with-we have Kathryn Crosby and Mary Crosby. Kathryn was Bing's wife and Mary was his daughter-she was the one who shot J.R," Frederick said.
"Surf 24," an event hosted by Project Save Our Surf, takes place on June 19 and 20 at Huntington Beach, Calif. For information about attending or donating, check out the official website at