Best Scent Control Spray For Deer Hunting in 2022
Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Spray Combo Pack, 44-Ounce
Scent Killer 559 Wildlife Research Super Charged Spray 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
- 99% effective at stopping replicated human odor
- Continues to work even after drying
- Heavy application works for days
- Includes 24-oz. bottle & 24-oz. refill
Dead Down Wind Trophy Hunter Kit | 10 Piece | Hunting Accessories | Odor Eliminator for Hunting Gear | Scent Blocker Laundry Detergent, Bar Soap, Field Spray, Lip Balm | Scent Elimination Value Pack
- HUNTING ACCESSORIES KIT: All of the hunting gear you need for the woods. Add these travel bottles to your sport backpack for the ultimate camping supplies set. Stay scent free and clean for your next hunt.
- 10 PIECE KIT: The Scent Eliminator Pack includes (1) 8oz. Laundry Detergent; (1) 12oz. Field Spray; (1) 16oz. Field Spray Refill; (3) Pac-It Refills; (1) Ambush 5-Color Face Paint; (1) 4. 5oz. Bar Soap; (1) Travel Case; (1) SPF 30 Lip Balm.
- KILLS ODORS: Broad-spectrum odor elimination removes all traces of human scent. Contains no biocides. Gentle on humans and the environment so you can use these products freely in the woods or wherever you are.
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Enzyme formulations attack the bad bacteria and leave the good bacteria that is beneficial to your skin. All of the preparation you need from the shower to the field.
- AMERICAN MADE: All of the Dead Down Wind camping accessories and hunting accessories in this camping kit are proudly made in the United States and make for great hunting gifts for men.
Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Autumn Formula Spray, 24-Ounce
- Specialized blend of advanced odor fighting ingredients with a subtle scent of the woods and forest
- Scientifically formulated to last longer
- Works both wet and dry
Illusion Systems PhaZe Body Odor System (6pk) - Deer Hunter's Scent Elimination
- PhaZe BODY ODOR SYSTEM (6 Pack) - Eliminates human scent while conditioning and controlling dander.
- 3 STEPS - 1. Cleanse skin & hair. 2. Remove scent from clothes & gear. 3. Stop odor in the field.
- REVOLUTIONARY Z-TECHNOLOGY - Eliminates scent on contact. More effective than enzyme-based formulas.
- SALON QUALITY - Keeps your skin & hair hydrated and nourished. Prevents dander in the field.
- TESTED AND PROVEN - Works in all weather conditions and lasts up to 10 years!
Nationwide Scents Human Scent Blocker Field Spray Cover Scent Killer Odor Blocker Eliminator for Hunting Deer Outdoors
- HIDE YOUR SCENT: This odor neutralizing is designed to hide human scent in the field. Whitetail deer have a keen sense of smell that is stronger than any of their other senses. Our scent elimination spray ensures the deer can’t track you before you track it.
- APPLY GENEROUSLY: Apply scent blocker spray to boots, clothing, and gear before each hunt to keep your human scent away. This scent killer hunting spray was designed to destroy odors and odor causing bacteria at its source before it creates warning odors for deer.
- DEER HUNTING SPRAY: Scent elimination is the key to bagging a buck, and unfortunately not enough hunters practice good odor elimination with deer scents. A few drops of this deer scent killer makes all the difference. Use this hunting field spray during the rut with our rut season pro pack for the ultimate catch.
- SAVE TIME, HASSLE AND MONEY: It’s easier and faster to spray scent away than to spend hours washing, cleaning, and preventing all the smells on your body. There are many scents that would never be apparent to us, but throw up red flags for your buck. That’s why it’s so important to start with a foundation of odor blocker for hunting to give yourself the best shot this season.
- LOVE IT, OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Since our cover scent is the purest and highest quality, we’re sure you’re going to love it. We stand by our product! So if for any reason you’re not happy, by all means, contact us! We’ll make it right!
No Scent 24oz Field Spray
- 100% Elimination of human odor!
- Lasts 4-6 hours after application.
- Skin Safe, Clothing Safe, Gear Safe.
- No Drip Sprayer with "On" "Off" sprayer.
- Most advanced scent encapsulation technology available!
Scent Killer 1259 Wildlife Research Gold 24/24 Combo, 48 oz.
- 99% effective at stopping replicated human odor
- Prevents new odors from forming
- Hunt Dry Technology
- Includes 24-oz. bottle and 24-oz. refill
Hunters Specialties Fresh Earth Scent Wafers (3 Wafers) | Cover Scent Wafers Hunting Accessories, Cover Scent for Hunting, Scent Control Hunting Equipment, Hunting Scent Wafers (Model: 01022), Tan, 3-Pack
- The Hunter Specialties Scent Wafers Fresh Earth use patented scent wafer technology that makes pure, concentrated scents part of the wafer itself.
- SCENT WAFERS: Contains 3 HUNTERS SPECIALTIES Fresh Earth Scent Wafers, a storage case and hangers
- LONG LASTING FRESH EARTH SCENT WAFERS: These scent wafers for hunting naturally refresh themselves when returned to their storage containers after use
- COVER SCENT FOR HUNTING: For fast and effective scent cover, hang your scent wafers from nearby branches or pin them to your clothing
- HUNTERS SPECIALTIES SCENT WAFERS: There are eight different scents and each case includes three scent wafers and hangers
Scent Killer 546-33 Wildlife Research Super Charged Clothing Wash
- Special unscented formula
- No UV brighteners
- H-E formula for use in standard machine
Which is Better? Sony Move or Microsoft Kinect?
Microsoft and Sony have entered the motion detecting controller market. Which of these two innovative devices is betteer? Move or Kinect?
So which is better? And which will end up being more relevant for the mainstream gamer?
It really is hard to differentiate between the two, but by asking a series of questions you may get more of an insight into the two different approaches:
Do they work as expected?
Microsoft promised a full body tracking device that would remove the need for a controller and really enhance gameplay. With the Kinect they have delivered an amazing piece of technology that perhaps begins to shape the future of computing and video games. It does a nice job of tracking two bodies, and while there are a couple of glitches, especially when the two players get close, it really is amazing how well you can control the avatar onscreen.
The main problem with the device at the moment is that there is a noticeable lag at times, and while this isn't a problem for some of the dance games, or 'reaction' games that have already been designed for use with the Kinect, it is probably the biggest challenge that Microsoft face if they want to get major developers to adopt the technology, and thus get the hard-core gamers to use it.
Sony's Move is perhaps more of an upgrade to the Wii controller than a totally new concept - however, with the use of the camera, and the amazing accuracy of the wand it is pretty amazing to use. The sports games that come bundled with the Move show off its accuracy, this being especially evident in gladiator type games. The full body detection is nowhere near the Kinect, but with the current batch of games this really isn't needed. The problem that Sony may have is that if the Kinect removes the lag, they simply have to improve the 3D recognition so that all limbs are mapped as accurately as the Kinect.
Do they enhance game play?
With the narrow type of game currently available, they definitely make playing games a lot more fun, and also perhaps a lot healthier. Playing some of the dance games on the Kinect is amazing, and you somehow begin to forget you are playing a video game.
The Sony Move definitely makes you more involved with the game - with the gladiator type game, I found myself dodging and weaving all over the place and really felt I was part of the game.
It remains to be seen if this can be adapted to games like Final Fantasy and Halo, but for now I am very happy with both systems.
What are the downfalls?
The biggest disappointment for me with the Kinect is that you can only have two players playing at any one time - whereas the Move allows for up to four players with some games.
The lag is definitely a problem for the Kinect, and while the Move is very accurate, it doesn't seem as good when trying to detect the full body.
What about the future?
This is perhaps key for both 'controllers'. Currently they are both aimed more at the casual gamer, the user who wants to exercise, or children - they key for both companies is to get the hard-core gamer interested, and this is probably not going to be easy. Trying to adapt the technology to some of the modern games is going to be tough, especially if they want to make it the same 'experience' that the gamer already has - the problem they may have is that the hard-core gamer is currently happy with a standard controller - until the motion detecting devices make the games noticeably better then the hard-core gamer will not use it.
If you read the web you probably have found differing views on which controller is better - the simple answer is neither. They both are excellent, and do what they say - they both are fun to use and intuitive. They both have some problems - but until we see some of the main publishing house creating top-notch games for them, then there really is no winner.