10 Best Scent Free Deodorant For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best Scent Free Deodorant For Hunting in 2023
Code Blue - D/Code Antiperspirant Stick
Wildlife Research Center Antiperspirant
- Really works hard against underarm perspiration and oxford
- Unscented formula
- Convenient push-up stick
- Helps reduce human odor
- Fights odors! - a must for big game hunters
Scent Killer Gold 2030117 1247 Wildlife Research Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Long-lasting protection against odor & wetness
- Convenient push-up stick
Hunters Specialties Scent-A-Way Anti-Perspirant, 2.25 oz
- Controls bacterial odors
- Absorbs and reduces moisture
- Contains no added fragrances
- Limited lifetime warranty
ScentLok 3X Deodorant - 2.25 Ounce - 1 Pack
- STAY UNDETECTED: The key to beating the nose of big game is having an effective scent control routine before you ever leave your house. ScentLok 3X Deodorant is uniquely engineered to prevent, neutralize, and destroy odors.
- LIQUID ALLOY TECHNOLOGY: ScentLok has the most advanced odor destroying technology in the field. The Liquid Alloy is a unique blend of silver particles (silver) with a natural surfactant carrier (blue) designed to control odor-causing bacteria on the surface as well as neutralize airborne odors.
- SCENTLESS STORAGE: Storing your gear in a ScentLok pack is an important step for success in the field. Every piece of gear you use picks up ambient odors from its surroundings and these can often be alarming to deer when you bring an unnatural smell to the woods. In order to achieve the best results in your hunt, those odors must be minimized with odor controlling sprays and storage.
- THE ONE AND ONLY: ScentLok Technologies is a leading worldwide designer of performance, hunting and casual odor-controlling apparel, footwear and equipment. ScentLok is the only company with access to all scent-controlling technologies including their patented activated carbon technology, which is consistently proven to outperform other technologies tested.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) ScentLok 3X Deodorant - 2.25 Ounce. Liquid Alloy technology: Adsorbs, prevents, neutralizes, and destroys odors. Fragrance free keeps you undetectable. Made in the USA.
Green Theory Probiotic Natural Deodorant - Stealth Mode Fragrance-Free | Unscented, Non-Toxic, Aluminum-Free, Non-Toxic | Unisex | 2.65 Ounce Solid Stick
- 100% natural ingredients. No chemicals! - Green Theory is aluminum and paraben free. We use ingredients you've heard of and can actually pronounce.
- Smooth and easy application - Just hold it to your skin briefly to warm it up and swipe.
- Probiotic powered freshness - We harness the odor fighting power of probiotics to leave you smelling fresh all day!
- Detoxifying bentonite clay - Bentonite clay changes it electrical charge when it comes in contact with sweat, pulling out toxins from the body. You get healthier just by using it!
- Fragrance free - Unscented natural odor protection without added fragrance.
ARM & Hammer Essentials Solid Deodorant Unscented, 2.5 Oz (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3, Each 2.5 Ounce
- Natural Protection
- Aluminum Free
- Paraben Free
- 24-hour odor and wetness protection
Hunters Specialties Scent-A-Way Scent-Safe Deluxe Travel Scent Bag | Scent Lock Bags for Hunting Clothing, Scent Proof Bag, Scent Free Bag for Hunting Accessories & Hunting Equipment
- The Hunter Specialties Scent Safe Deluxe Travel Bag is SCENT PROOF BAG: This scent bag's durable nylon outer and inner layers enclose a specially formulated foil that locks out foreign odors and locks in cover scents
- SCENT BAG: The double zipper system finishes off the time tested design of this HUNTERS SPECIALTIES scent control bag
- SCENT FREE BAGS FOR HUNTING CLOTHES: With a large a mount of internal storage for multiple sets of clothing, hunters with this bag are ready to go for any situation
- SCENT BLOCKER BAG FOR HUNTING ACCESSORIES: Inside mesh pockets keep gear organized and keep base layers, mid layers, camo outer layers, socks, hunting gloves, hunting hats and camo hats, camo facemasks and hunting facemasks, and camo netting scent-free
- SCENT CONTROL BAG: Carry straps make transportation easy, so you can bring hunting equipment anywhere
Hunters Specialties Scent-A-Way MAX 32oz Liquid Body Soap & Shampoo, Green, 32 oz
- HS 07758 saw antibacterial soap 32oz
- Features odorless scent
- High quality
- Package Dimensions : 6.6" L x 3.1" W x 4.4" H
Dead Down Wind Laundry Bombs | 28 Count | Unscented | Laundry Detergent, Odor Eliminator + Stain Remover for Hunting Accessories, Gear and Clothes, Safe for Sensitive Skin
- DROP A BOMB ON ODORS: The Dead Down Wind Laundry Bombs eliminate odors with a broad-spectrum odor elimination formula that removes all traces of human scent on hunting gear, hunting accessories.
- FOR MOST MATERIALS: Recommended for all hunting garments including carbon, technical, natural and synthetic materials. The new water soluble multi-chamber packs are now made with 50% more enzymes.
- HOW TO USE: Place a Dead Down Wind Laundry Bomb into the washing machine drum before adding hunting garments to remove stains, odors and even increase the longevity of your gear.
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Enzyme formulations attack the bad bacteria and leave the good bacteria that is beneficial to your skin. Effective on natural, technical, synthetic or carbon garments to remain undetected when you step foot into the woods.
- SCENT ELIMINATOR FOR HUNTING: Our Laundry Detergent contains no biocides and is gentle on humans and the environment. These Laundry Bombs are American Made and proudly made in the United States.
New Wolf Hunting Rules for Wisconsin's 2020 Wolf Hunt
The WDNR Board has approved the new temporary rules for the 2020 wolf hunt. Opponents and Proponents have been trading jabs over the details of the bill for months, and it finally looks to be at an end.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR) Board has approved emergency rules which lay out the guidelines for Wisconsin's first legal wolf hunt. The tumultuous debate concluded July 17th at a packed hotel conference room in Stevens Point. According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, more than 100 people packed the room, and more than 40 registered to have their comments admitted to the public record.
Most of the debate was over the proposed quota of 201 wolves to be harvested in the first season. Proponents of the hunt claim that the managed populations of wolves have grown beyond desired levels, and thus have become a nuisance to everyone from farmers to small pet owners. Opponents of the hunt claim the populations are overestimated and that the proposed quota is too high. In the last survey available, from 2020, estimates put the wolf population at a low range of 782-824 wolves.
In addition to setting the quota, the WDNR Board also approved 3 proposed amendments to the emergency rule for the new wolf hunt. The approved amendments were:
Wolves caught in live traps will be put down in a humane manner.
The quota for the Stockbridge-Munsee Tribal Reservation shall be set a zero.
The WDNR Board is obligated to collect all data possible prior to enacting the permanent rules for the wolf hunt, as well as provide an updated timeline in September for the wolf management plan.
The season has been set from October 15th until February 28th per guidelines set by the bill authorizing the hunt signed into law by Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. Permit applications will be accepted beginning August 1st. Any hunter who applies will be eligible to receive a permit in the drawing during their first year, however obviously not all hunters will receive a permit. Those hunters who do not obtain a permit after they apply will receive a preference point for the following year, so it is important to apply as soon as possible to get your preference. The application fee is $10, and the fee for the license is $100 for state residents and $500 for non-state residents. The purchase of the license entitles hunters to either trap or shoot the wolves.
There are a few other things to keep in mind if you are considering taking part in the wolf hunt. Hunters may hunt wolves at night beginning the day after the November gun deer season. Hunters may also use a pack of up to 6 dogs to track the wolves, also only after the November gun deer season. All of these rules and guidelines are temporary, and permanent rules will be put in place next year so be sure to stay up to date on regulations from year to year.
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources "Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources approves 2020 wolf hunt quota, zones, and rules"
Adrian P. Wydeven, Jane E. Wiedenhoeft, Ronald N. Schultz, Jean E. Bruner, Richard P. Thiel,
Sarah R. Boles, and Michele A. Windsor "Wisconsin Endangered Resources Report #141Status Of The Timber Wolf in Wisconsin" Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources
Associated Press "Debate on rules for Wisconsin wolf hunt begins in jammed meeting room" Milwaukee Journal Sentinel