Best Scope Magnification For Hunting in 2022
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
SOLOMARK Scope Phone Adapter Mount with Advanced Glass Magnification- Quick Smartphone Adapter for Rifle Scope Gun Scope Airgun ScopeÂ - Capture Hunting Image into Your Phone Screen
- NEW DESIGN RIFLE SCOPE ADAPTER FOR HUNGTING FANS: Rifle scope phone adapter for airgunners, hunters and shooters. Record hunting into the phone Screen. It brings more fun for your hunting and shooting, and it is also a great way to introduce and teach new hunters.
- ADVANCED GLASS LENS MAGNIFICATION: Adapter includes glass lens magnification in focus system, that double magnification can and make the image more clear. The scope smartphone mount allows you to can take photos and videos easily. And you can share the discovery with your families and friends.
- This scope adapter is suitable for clamping eyepiece of rifle scope between 37 to 46 mm(1.45~1.81 inch)out diameter and cell phone with 55 to 102 mm(2.16~4.01 inch) width.
- Metal CNC machining sleeve & Optical lens. Rifle scope with illuminator is not recommended.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: You don”t like it or there is any problem with the adapter, you can return it or we can ship you a replaced one. If you have any questions, please contact with us at anytime.
Gosky 2019 Updated Newest Spotting Scope with Tripod, Carrying Bag - BAK4 Angled Scope for Target Shooting Hunting Bird Watching Wildlife Scenery (20-60x80 Scope+Phone Mount+SLR Mount for Canon)
- Gosky Updated Newest 20-60x80 Spotting Scope - Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system brings better optics, more stable images and easier focusing power. It’s the best choice for target shooting, archery, hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, camping, scenery, outdoor sporting, astronomical observation etc
- Fully multi-coated 80mm green film objective lens provides a field of view at 82.9-48ft/1000yards. The quality BAK4 Porro prism optics increases light transmission and make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images
- Durable Magnalium Framework and Rubber Armor - Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. The shock-absorbing rubber armor for maximum protection. And the eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- Waterproof Design: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the scope for reliable performance in all environments. Nitrogen gas purging delivers further waterproof performance
- Full range of accessories: A phone digiscoping adapter for smartphone, T-ring and M42 T mount for Canon camera included enable you to take photos and videos by smartphone or camera. A tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain
Barska 1-4x28 IR Hunting Scope
- 1-4x MAGNIFICATION – The SWAT-AR features a versatile zoom range that is perfect for close to mid-range targeting.
- ILLUMINATED MIL-DOT RETICLE – Adapt the crosshairs to fit the current lighting environment with a red or green illuminated reticle option with adjustable brightness.
- UNCOMPROMISING CLARITY – Fully-multicoated optics work to enhance clarity, color, and contrast to deliver impressive images at any magnification.
- SOLID CANTILEVER MOUNT – The included 1 piece cantilever mount helps maintain accuracy by preventing unintentional movement. It also positions the scope forward of the charging handle.
- DEPENDABLE DURABILITY – The solid waterproof and shockproof design of the SWAT-AR rifle scope ensures years of reliable use in demanding situations.
Shooter's Bible Guide to Optics: The Most Comprehensive Guide Ever Published on Riflescopes, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rangefinders, and More
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 288
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 1 edition (June 1, 2012)
- Shipping Weight: 2.
Amcrest Spotting Scope for Target Shooting w/Tripod 20-60x60mm, Multi Coated Optical Lens, Waterproof, 36-19m/1000m, Telescope with Universal Smartphone Adapter (AMSS60-G)
- 60mm Objective Lens, cover more ground with robust zoom magnification range that’s adjustable 20x - 60x magnification. Field-of-view 36-19m/1000m perfect for for bird watching, travel, stargazing, astronomical observation, hunting, spotting scopes for target shooting, sports, etc.
- Fully Multi Coated Lens and features BK7 Porro Prism for a higher refractive index rate, and brighter edges in the field of view to deliver quality images, experience rich depth of field and enhanced quality with the Porro Prism System.
- The Amcrest spotting scope for target shooting comes with a metal tripod stand with adjustable feet and a universal smartphone adapter for digiscoping which enables you to take high quality photos and videos of what you’re observing. The included carrying case enables you to take your spotting scope along with all accessories anywhere you want, making it more convenient to carry and maintain.
- High-quality IPX6 Weatherproof Housing provides durable external protections. Built-in retractable sun shade reduces glare.
- Package includes 1x Amcrest Spotting Scope, 1x Tripod (standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread), 1x Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter, 1x Carrying Case, 1x Lens Cleaning Cloth and 1x Quick Start Guide.
Vortex Optics CF2-31015 Vortex Crossfire 2 4-12x44 Riflescope Deadhold BDC MOA
- The 4-12x44 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Scope with 20mm Mount
- Magnification: 2.5-10X with 40mm objective; Field of View:100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x; Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Image: multi-coated green lens boast much higher light transmittance compared with blue lens
- Illumination Modes: red & green (5 intensity)
- Durable: made of high strength aircraft aluminum
Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Diamondback 4-12x40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
Sarah Palin's Website Crosshairs No Longer Aimed at Gabrielle Giffords After Shooting
On her website, Sarah Palin had a map of the United States showing Gabrielle Giffords in a gun crosshairs before the shooting in the head of the congresswoman today. She has taken it down.
Giffords was shot at a rally in Tuscon today, reportedly at point blank range. She is currently in critical condition and in surgery at a nearby hospital.
While the White House has not yet issued a statement, new speaker of the House John Boehner did. Boehner's statement read, "An attack on one who serves is an attack on all who serve. Acts and threats of violence against public officials have no place in our society. Our prayers are with Congresswoman Giffords, her staff, all who were injured, and their families. This is a sad day for our country."
Sarah Palin, though she holds no political office after resigning as Governor of Alaska in 2020 in order to better serve her state, saw fit to release a statement of her own, but only after she took down a map that suggested twenty members of Congress were in her crosshairs. Giffords was one of the elected officials that Palin listed on the map, which show a geographical representation of each with a crosshair. At the top it says, "It's time to take a stand."
Nobody would suggest that Sarah Palin put up the map with the names of people she disagrees with politically with the intention of inciting violence. Indeed, it's highly unlikely that Palin even considered the fact that joking around about crosshairs and elected officials in the same virtual breath is at best bad judgment.
The thought obviously never occurred to her, or surely she would not have done such a thing, given what a patriot she is.
While gun violence is an unfortunate fact of life, and would exist whether Sarah Palin used crosshairs on her website or not, as I tell my kids, guns are not a toy and not something to joke around about.
As Giffords is said to be fighting for her life right after being in the literal crosshairs of a real gun fired at point blank range, though, either Palin or somebody in her camp must have seen the connection, on some level, and made what very well might prove to be an insightful decision to take down the map.
As that nation on both sides of the aisle pulls for Giffords to recover from her gunshot wound, and to be able to go back to serving her country, perhaps the next time a reality show star wants to put up a picture that involves elected officials and gun crosshairs, he or she will think twice about it. With the removal of them off of her website, apparently, Sarah Palin has rethought her decision to use crosshairs as a political prop. Good for her.