Best Scope Power For Deer Hunting in 2023
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
Leupold FX-II Ultralight 2.5x20mm Riflescope
ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, iOS & Android Apps
- Use Day & Night in HD resolution - our HD technology gives you crystal clear vision whenever required
- Day & Night Vision in Millions of Colors - best hunting optic that fits the situation at hand!. Field of View @ 1000 yards- 240 ft. Adjustment per pixel- 1/8 Inch
- Ballistic Calculator - shifts Point of Impact on the fly letting you quickly calculate ballistics for any shooter's needs. Easily determine exact ballistics for expert long-range and angled shots
- Smart Range Finder - identifies the range to your target with two clicks. Once distance is determined automatically adjusts your Point of Impact
- 3-14 Magnification - Smooth Zoom offers fine tune adjustments for your perfect magnification every time.Ballistic Coefficient:0.371
- 1080p HD Video Recording & Photos, Recoil Activated Video (RAV) and Wi-Fi Streaming - allow you to record all of your hunting trips, using your phone / tablet as a viewfinder. Firmware upgradeable
Feyachi [Update] Tactical 8-32x50 AOEG Rifle Scope for Hunting Dual Red & Green Illuminated Optics Weaver/P-i-c-a-t-i-n-n-y Scope
- The 8-32x50AOEG Tactical Riflescope wide range of magnification gives the shooter the ability to locate targets at medium to long range and shoot with precision accuracy.
- This scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun.
- This scope features a Mil Dot reticle that can be illuminated in red or green using a dedicated reticle brightness turret.
- The reticle illumination control has five selectable brightness settings for each color.Red or green illuminated mil-dot reticle provides precision results giving the target no place to hide.
- This scop is Shockproof Fogproof and Waterproof. 1 inch main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope with Truplex Reticle
- Riflescope offers robust feature set for the price; Coated optics provide bright, high contrast images; Fully coated optics, Waterproof, Fog proof & recoil proof
- 1/4 MOA Sure Grip audible click windage and elevation adjustments
- Proprietary true zero windage and elevation adjustment system stays locked to 0 through strenuous conditions; QTA eyepiece enables easy target acquisition
- 3 9X magnification and 50 millimeter objective lens; 31.4 foot field of view at 100 yards at 3X and 10.5 foot field of view at 100 yards at 9X
- 3.75 inch eye relief, 16.6 to 5.6 millimeter exit pupil, 13.2 ounce weight, and 60 inch adjustment range at 100 yards
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-24x50 AO, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA), black, Model:CF2-31045
- The 6-24x50 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA
- 1 Inch Tube with Emerald Coating for Maximum Light Transmission, Premium Zero Lockable & Resettable Turrets with 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle for Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance, Adjustable Objective from 3 Yards to Infinity
- Red/Green Dual Illumination for Versatile Applications, Large Field of View and Most Accommodating Eye Relief for Optimum Critical CQB Mission
- Complete with 2" Sunshade, High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps and Quick-detachable Rings
- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fog proof and Rainproof
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery (20-60x60) Green
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
TRUGLO 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and Shotgun Scope Series, Diamond Reticle, Realtree Xtra
- Included Components: Sights
- Material Type: Blend
Gosky 2019 Updated Newest Spotting Scope with Tripod, Carrying Bag - BAK4 Angled Scope for Target Shooting Hunting Bird Watching Wildlife Scenery (20-60x80 Scope+Phone Mount+SLR Mount for Canon)
- Gosky Updated Newest 20-60x80 Spotting Scope - Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system brings better optics, more stable images and easier focusing power. It’s the best choice for target shooting, archery, hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, camping, scenery, outdoor sporting, astronomical observation etc
- Fully multi-coated 80mm green film objective lens provides a field of view at 82.9-48ft/1000yards. The quality BAK4 Porro prism optics increases light transmission and make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images
- Durable Magnalium Framework and Rubber Armor - Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. The shock-absorbing rubber armor for maximum protection. And the eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- Waterproof Design: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the scope for reliable performance in all environments. Nitrogen gas purging delivers further waterproof performance
- Full range of accessories: A phone digiscoping adapter for smartphone, T-ring and M42 T mount for Canon camera included enable you to take photos and videos by smartphone or camera. A tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain
'On the Road to Trona' by Kelly McLane at Huntington Beach Art Center
"On the Road to Trona" is a collection of Kelly McLane's work ranging from 2002 to the present. I saw her once in 2004, and here is my review of her paintings five years later.
I have since moved to California and when I saw that the fall exhibit at the Huntington Beach Art Center featured Kelly McLane, I had to check it out. Fortunately, there was an informal discussion and gallery walk-thru on October 28th that I was able to attend.
The show is a kind of retrospective of her work from 2002 - 2020. "On the Road to Trona" was inspired by a series of road trips the artist took with her husband, heading east of L.A. to random small towns and barren desert landscapes. Several works in the show were conceived from these trips, but it is also an appropriate metaphor for the meandering journey of her work as a whole up to this point.
The earlier works were nostalgic of that small exhibit I saw back in Cleveland in 2004. Huge pale canvasses, landscapes and wildlife sketched with scrupulous detail in heavy graphite. Blank white expanses with hints of washes in yellows, blues, and greens. They are delicate and thought provoking. "Dreamscapes," Kelly referred to them as, instead of landscapes.
I was caught by surprise by the garishly hued newer paintings. She is still incorporating both drawing and painting on a single canvas, a controversial method challenging the hierarchy of fine art even today. Now, however, the painting is taking the wheel and the intricate graphite markings have to ride in the backseat. Conceptually, the most notable difference is that she is less vague with her cultural references. Instead of the anonymous palm trees, elephants, and parachutes, you are face to face with specific characters: the Jolly Green Giant, Marilyn Monroe, even references to American Idol and the Swine Flu.
I used to think her delicate touches were a sign of great restraint and a knowing eye. After seeing all the works together and hearing Kelly McLane speak, it seems she has always been a little intimidated by color. At second glance, it does look like her colors are possibly "straight from the tube", just thinned and layered beautifully. She is now experimenting more with bright heavily saturated chroma. Her personal excitement in her new techniques was inspiring, but I still prefer the subtle work from the old days.
Amongst the evening's walk-thru, I did feel that I might be in the minority with that view. There was one painting from my first encounter in this show, No One's Ark, and as we approached it as a group, Kelly almost dismissively waved it off as something she did for a show in Cleveland. She noted that the paintings in that show were barely seen by the public.
The informal discussion group was small, mostly middle-aged to older adults asking questions that the artist had already answered in the exhibit's program. However, just seeing an artist walk around her art, what pieces and parts she gestures to and focuses on, was interesting enough to make it a worthwhile experience. Having her husband, and collaborator on the sculpture "I am Not a Ricist", present was an interesting layer of her life and work as an artist revealed.
"On the Road to Trona" is a comprehensive collection of beautifully intricate artwork, both intimate and political. While I maintain my initial attraction to her earlier works, I am very excited to follow her future work and see what road she takes next.