10 Best Scope Reticle For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best Scope Reticle For Hunting in 2023
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief, 3-9X 40mm
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
Konus 7249 Shotgun Black Powder Riflescope 1.5x-5x32mm
- 1.5-5x32 Aim-Pro Engraved Reticle
- Field of View at 100m/yds:
- Eye Relief mm/in:
- Click Value [email protected]: 1/4 MOA [email protected]:7.25mm
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Rifle Scope, V-Brite Reticle
- The 3-9x40 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
Athlon Optics , Argos BTR , Riflescope , 6-24 x 50 First Focal Plane (FFP) 30 mm Tube, Illuminated ATMR MOA Reticle ,
- First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out.
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability
Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope with Truplex Reticle
- Riflescope offers robust feature set for the price; Coated optics provide bright, high contrast images; Fully coated optics, Waterproof, Fog proof & recoil proof
- 1/4 MOA Sure Grip audible click windage and elevation adjustments
- Proprietary true zero windage and elevation adjustment system stays locked to 0 through strenuous conditions; QTA eyepiece enables easy target acquisition
- 3 9X magnification and 50 millimeter objective lens; 31.4 foot field of view at 100 yards at 3X and 10.5 foot field of view at 100 yards at 9X
- 3.75 inch eye relief, 16.6 to 5.6 millimeter exit pupil, 13.2 ounce weight, and 60 inch adjustment range at 100 yards
UTG 4-16X44 30mm Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, w/ Rings
- 30mm Tube with Best in Class Emerald Lens Coatings to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity, Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- 4X to 16X Power with Quick Power Selector Ring Perfect for Target Acquisition and Zooming In, 1-Click Technology for Quick Access to Your Favorite Color and Brightness in Reticle
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 24.4 feet - 6.8 feet. Innovative EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) System with Red/Green in Dual-Color Mode and 36 Colors in Multi-Color Mode to Accommodate All Weather/Light Conditions
- Premium Zero Lockable and Zero Resettable Target Turrets with Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Adjustment, Side Wheel Adjustable Turret (SWAT) for Parallax Adjustment - From 10 Yards to Infinity
- Mil-dot Range Estimating Reticle with Built-in Integral Sunshade for Most Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance, Complete with UTG Max Strength Twist Lock Picatinny/Weaver Rings and High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps
Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Diamondback 4-12x40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Riflescope,Black,.250 MOA,Illuminated MOAR Reticle
- 30mm main tube
- First focal plane
- Tactical MOA turrets
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Illuminated reticle
Higoo Tactical 1x32 Red/Green Illuminted Target Dot Reticle Airsoft Hunting Scope With 20mm Rail
- Red/Green Illuminated with 3 level control
- 20mm weaver mount included
- Full metal casting with rubberised matte black finish.
- Anti-glare reflective coating on front lens.
- Windage and elevation adjustment (1/4" click @100 yards).
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Mil Dot Reticle Adjustable Objective Riflescope, 6-24X 40mm
- 6-24x magnification 40mm objective
- Mil-Dot reticle
- One piece tube construction
- Dry-nitrogen filled
- 1/4 M.O.A. fingertip, resettable windage and elevation adjustment
- Riflescope with 40mm objective lens with 6x to 24x magnification
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coated lens; fast-focus eyepiece
- Mil dot reticle
- Field-of-view at 100-yards is 17-feet at 6x, 5-feet at 24x
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction
Temperance: A Quality My Generation Lacks
This areticle is about a lost characteristic found in previous generations but missing in the emerging.
I am talking about a characteristic called temperance. I am learning some on this topic, and I write about it not because I have it down, but because I see a problem.
Now I am talking in generalities when I say "generation" because those who lack temperance can be found at every age, but it just seems at my age, it is found so much more. Temperance is the ability to say "NO," to have balance and self control. I think of it mostly with material possessions and spending but it can be applied elsewhere. We have lost the characteristic of temperance.
The reason I say that we screwed up is because I think we miss interpreted the love from the generation before us. I think many of our parents, in an effort to show love and because they had the ability, made sure our needs were met and that we had more than enough. My generation didn't have to re-use plastic bags, recycle to save some bottle deposits, or pinch the pennies just in case the unthinkable happened.
My Generation learned that everything is at our fingertips. Not "if we work hard enough" - just that it is there. I see this in myself all the time. How many times I have two good opportunities and I can't take just one - I have to figure out a way to have both. I have actually been at the candy isle, not able to decide over the snickers or the twix and decided to buy them both. Yes, I don't have temperance. There's enough change in my pocket and I will always have enough. ... So I think.
My point is this: My generation is materialistic because we have lost the characteristic of temperance. We have not learned the ability to say no, to have balance and we think we need things that we don't really need. I look at many of the older generations with respect, partly because they had the temperance to save for their grandchildren. I wonder if the grandchildren of my generation will be as blessed.