Best Tripod Stand For Hunting in 2023
Millennium Treestands T-100 Tripod, 10 ft
- ULTRALITE TRIPOD: The Millennium T-100 Tripod is designed by hunters for hunters. The lightweight tripod sets up in under a minute. The most comfortable and hunter friendly tripod in the industry and it meets or exceeds TMA industry standards.
- 360-DEGREE SEAT: The ComfortMAX seat swivels 360 degrees, with the footrest turning with the seat. Footstands on the tripod make turning and stopping the seat fluid and unobtrusive. You’ll have the view you need to take that shot.
- 10-FOOT HEIGHT: The T-100 tripod features an eye height of 10-feet. An effective height in low covered areas without sky-lighting yourself. At 10-feet with a 360-degree view, your chances of bagging a deer are greatly increased.
- SMART CONSTRUCTION: The aluminum construction features a durable powder coat finish offering years of reliable service. Also featured are non-sink, no-slip feet and large easy to climb sure-footed steps. Designed to easily fold for transportation.
- MEASUREMENTS: Built to hold up to 300-pounds. The platform measures 20-inches wide and 17-inches deep. Weighs 36-pounds. The T-100 offers comfortable, quiet, and easy setup. An optional 4 ft. extension (T103) is available.
Guide Gear 13' Deluxe Tripod Deer Stand
The Liberty Tripod 16 Foot, Wide and Comfortable Flex-Tek Seat, Padded Shooting Rail
- The Liberty Tripod gives you the freedom to hunt in comfort
- The Wide and Comfortable Flex-Tek Seat swivels and conforms so you can stay seated in comfort for long periods of time
- The Padded, Flared-Out Shooting Rail gives you extra room for aiming.
- The Solid Steel Legs are adjustable so you can setup anywhere even on unlevel ground
- Stand Weight: 132 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Please note that the Blind Kit and 4-foot Extension can be purchased as an accessory for The Liberty.
Guide Gear 12' Tripod Deer Stand
Sniper Treestands STTP70 The Outlaw Tripod-360 Swivel, 16'
- Stand height: 16' to shooting rail
- Platform size: 37" wide x 37" deep
- Seat cushion: 18" wide x 12" deep x 16" tall
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Stand weight: 127 lbs
Guide Gear 15' Woodsman Rotating Tripod Deer Stand
Guide Gear 2-Man 12' Tower Tree Stand
Muddy MTP8100 12' Nomad Tri-Pod
- 12' portable tri-pod
- Flex-Tek seat swivels at 360 degrees
- Folds up for easy Transport
- Tri-Pod weight: 40lbs
- Holds a weight rating of 300 pounds
BIG GAME Hunter HD 1.5 Treestand - Adjustable Shooting Rail, Extra Wide/Deep Platform for Wide Stances, Flex Tek Comfort Seating 18.6' Tall
- Adjustable, Removable, Padded Shooting Rail that Flips Up allowing you to get the perfect shot.
- Extra Wide, foldable Flex-Tek Seat Contours to Legs and Back for Ultimate Comfort.
- Extra Wide and Deep 23.5″ Wide x 29″ Foot Platform for Wide Stance
- Weight 61 Pounds- Weight Rating 350 lbs.
Muddy Roof Kit for Liberty
- Roof kit for liberty
- Up: 813094021857
- MTA3000-RK-Muddy number: mta3000-rk
The Oak Tree Rule Protects Them
There are organizations which adhere to the policy of appointing and promoting personnel according to seniority. This rule, if strictly applied, will make an oak tree standing in the premises eligible for promotion even to the topmost post.
For such employees the OTR is a friend, philosopher and guide. It ensures that any official who exists in an organization is eligible for automatic promotion irrespective of his capacity to hold the post. Deformity of the body, limbs or brain is no handicap to disallow promotion. The OTR comes as a handy benchmark when several claims arise. It is said, though with an element of sarcasm, that even the height and girth of the claimants are measured and those having the maximum growth get promotion.
To them experience means mere exposure to sunlight, rain and trees for a period. They are averse to owning responsibility for their action and inaction. Surprisingly this trait sometimes catapults such a specimen to the top slot in the organization.It gives him patronage. It provides the best opportunity for using his skills and talents which he mistakenly thinks he possesses in abundance.
These employees believe they are beyond time space and causation. The only virtue they display uniformly and consistently is colourful incompetence which they think is an asset. They learn from the conveyor which goes round and round. Status though bestowed, usurped and fictitious, permits them to be declared the author of anything good without questions being asked about the results.
The public know that a broom kept on the chair and properly dressed will discharge the functions of the post. The employees have high sounding designations having nothing to do with the functions discharged. Promotion means nothing except a change in the designation and higher salary even though the job content and the seat remain unchanged. Among them are employees holding the same post with the same designation in the same room with the same table, fan, chair, and phone for decades.
Their environment and work culture jettison common sense. Salary only ensure their presence in the office. Only by providing additional incentives one could think of increasing their utilization and pruductivity from 5% to10%. The radiating incompetence and the glittering examples of inefficiency motivate any new entrant to imbibe the culture of the vulture. They worship procedures as one would worship God.
Established procedures avoid the need for original thinking. The philosophy of 'ignorance is strength' permeates throughout the organization. No one maintains uptodate useful information of use to the public. Though many function as information officers, they do not provide any more information than that of the salary and perquisites enjoyed by them. This in reality is the only prompt function discharged without fail. Many start the day with opening the manpower list giving career details of each official This process includes assessing how many senior employees would go from the scene by death or retirement during a period so that decks are cleared for one's promotion.
It is noble thinking to protect employees and to ensure fairness and equity. But to do this jettisoning merit is a dangerous practice and precedent which if followed for a long time, invites organizational disaster. Organizations benefit if they act with caution while implementing the principle of seniority i.e., OTR