Best Value Hunting Bow in 2023
Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow â€“ Compact Fast Accurate 62" Hunting & Target Bow â€“ Right & Left Hand â€“ Draw Weights in 20-60 lbs â€“ Beginner to Intermediate - USA Company Spyder-45R-WS
The Ultimate Guide to Bowhunting Skills, Tactics, and Techniques
- Now on Fire TV: A popular on-demand web series that shares current information about deer hunting and deer management.
- Frequent video content: deer hunting, deer management, turkey hunting, food plots, hog hunting, predator control, trail cameras, and other topics and gear important to hunters.
- The videos focus on what the GrowingDeer team of experienced hunters and deer managers are doing in the field week to week: action packed hunts, proven hunting strategies, habitat management, food plots, trail camera techniques and the gear it takes to get it all done.
- New videos added each week with a “real time” or “semi-live” content for hunters.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Youth Bow 19-29lbs 24" - 26" Archery Hunting Equipment with Max Speed 129fps
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities.
- Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 19 - 29 lbs. Draw Length: 24" - 26".
- Max Speed: 129 FPS. Let Off: 65%. Axle to Axle: 32". Brace Height: 7.5". Weight:2.2 lbs.
- Aluminum Riser. Adjust the draw weight with enclosed Allen Wrench.
- The compound bow is with 2pc of 26" fiberglass arrow, quiver, finger Tab, armguard. 1-Year Warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.
Shooter's Bible Guide to AR-15s, 2nd Edition: A Comprehensive Guide to Modern Sporting Rifles and Their Variants
Hunting DVD Africa ~ At Full Draw ~ Bow Nearly 3 Hours
KESHES Takedown Hunting Recurve Bow and Arrow - 62 Archery Bow for Teens and Adults, 15-60lb Draw Weight - Right and Left Handed, Archery Set, Bowstring Arrow Rest Stringer Tool Sight (20 LB, Left
- QUALITY – Dealing with the original Samick Sage Recurve Bow manufacturers, our Takedown Recurve Bows are manufactured with utmost comparable quality. Combining the Keshes risers with different sourced wood helped create the bow to be, lightweight, withstand high and low poundage, beautiful and extremely comfortable to hold. Perfect target shooting archery set, or hunting bow and arrow for adults and youth.
- BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED HUNTERS – With Drawback weight options ranging, from 15 lbs – 55 lb., it will be your best youth bow and arrow set & Hunting Bow. ✦ TAKEDOWN FEATUREyou can always purchase limb set replacements separately to increase or decrease the weight as you grow, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- FEATURES - Pre-installed threaded Brass Bushings for any type of upgrades, such as, Brass Plunger, Stabilizer, Sight, Quiver, Bow fishing reel. We offer the options of either Right- or Left-hand orientation. Right handed means, you will hold the archery bow with your Left hand and draw with your Right hand, while with Left handed, you will hold your bow with your Right hand and draw with your Left hand.
- INCLUDES - Impressive round edge Riser ✦ Wooden Limbs Layered with black fiberglass ✦ Knob screws to attach the limbs on the riser (NO ADDITIONAL TOOLS NEEDED) ✦ Dacron bow string ✦ Stringer tool for the ONLY easy and safety way to assemble ✦ Stick on arrow rest ✦ Eye sight for a perfect aim, and of course a DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
- RISK FREE PURCHASE – Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with KESHES recurve bow, although we are confident that you will love it. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; Here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
North American Whitetail Bowhunting Trophy Whitetails Book
Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow, Hunting Archery Bow Long Bow for Beginner, 56" Right Handed Longbow 40 45 50lb Bow for Adults with Bow String,Black
- [DACRON BOW STRING] Bow length: 56", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30".Made of 12 strand Dacron strings which is durable ,flexible and powerful,well crafted and solid.Come with an English Instruction manual and bow stringer,easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- [MAPLE FIBERGLASS LIMB ] The hunting bow limbs are well made with multiple layers of fiberglass maple material ,which has uniform smooth texture,hard,no knobby and bent,preforms well with metal riser that has rubber grips, more sturdy ,lighter ,easier to adjust than compound bow.Very sturdy and designed for beginners.
- [TAKEDOWN BOW] You can remove the limbs from the riser, the bow is much easier to store and fit into a small hand bag.Easier to service. If anything were to break by accident, you can simply remove the part that needs fixing and send that for repair servicing, rather than having to send the entire bow. it also allows you to adjust your draw weight to update your takedown bow with new limbs.
- [RIGHT HANDED DESIGN] Available in right hand rexurve bow player. If you are new to archery bow, it will help you easy to practice and hitting your targets accurate.This is 40 recurve bow, we also have 45lb /50lb bows for your option. Particularly a beginner,we suggest to use a lower draw weights until you can handle your new bow perfectly.
- [100% SATISFIED SERVICE] We have 24-Hour Service,any questions, please feel free to contact us .Please NOTE:In case hurt your bow and yourself ,please do not dry fire the bow,never shooting the bow without an arrow
The Hunger Games and Archery
Archery is popular again thanks to The Hunger Games. But is it accurately represented in the movie?
Even if you aren't a fan of The Hunger Games, you've probably seen pictures of the heroine, Katniss, wielding a bow and arrow. Fans of the books know that this won't be the first time you see her firing off arrows when they make the next two books, Catching Fire and Mockingjay, into movies.
However, is it possible to believe that a malnourished teenage girl could learn to effectively use a bow and arrow with such skill? As a former summer camp archery instructor, I had to ask this question. Now that many young archers are now taking to the targets thanks to The Hunger Games, it's time to take a critical look at The Hunger Games and archery.
Katniss' bows. While Katniss is wandering through the woods before she becomes a tribute, she's using her archery skills to kill squirrels for food. The bow looks like a stylized stick bow. The silver bow she picked up later on was a recurve bow, as indicated by the limbs curving back out at the ends. Stick and recurve bows are perfect for smaller girls like Katniss as well as kids. While they pack a punch, they don't require a lot of draw strength to use. Recurve and stick bows are often used in youth archery training settings like with the Boy Scouts of America or After School Archery Programs.
Archery accuracy. Katniss was exceptionally accurate in The Hunger Games. She shot an apple out of a roasted pig's mouth from a considerable distance. Although Katniss was a fictional character, this is possible in real life with a lot of training, although you don't see many youth archers with this accuracy using traditional stick and recurve bows. More modern bows come with additional accessories to help improve accuracy like custom arrow rests, eye patches and bow sites.
Draw strength. In archery, draw strength represents how many pounds of strength it would take to pull the bow's draw string to the anchor point-usually the jaw- before releasing the arrow. The higher the draw strength, the more velocity and power an arrow will have once released. For someone about Katniss' size and strength, she could probably fire a traditional stick or recurve bow with a 25 pound draw strength. That's strong enough to kill squirrels and rabbits like she did in The Hunger Games. It's also strong enough to pierce traditional archery targets. Therefore, kids who want to practice archery can realistically fire arrows like Katniss.
For hunting larger animals like deer, kids would need bows that have a draw strength of at least 30 pounds. Many states actually require a minimum draw strength to ensure deer are killed immediately and not suffering if the arrow doesn't pierce deep enough. More modern bows like compound bows require only 20 pounds of draw strength to hold the arrow. But upon release, the arrow would fire as if the bow had a 45 pound draw strength rating. They use special pulley systems to shift the pressure back as the string is pulled back.