Best Whitetail Hunting States in 2022
Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails: Expert Techniques for Taking Big, Wary Bucks
The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl
Outdoor Hunting Lab Calming Scent Ever Deer Calm Attractant Buck Lure Pure Whitetail Hunting Cover Urine Spray Scent
- ✔ SYNTHETIC DEER URINE THAT ATTRACTS THE BIGGEST BUCKS – Where natural urine isn't legal to use, you need a calming scent that simulates a REAL DEER. When deer smell the scent of other deer they automatically relax and become more docile. This product is great for making mock scrapes or to create a bedding area for does.
- ✔ HIDE YOUR HUMAN SCENT - If you’re going to fool a deer’s nose, you need a cover scent to hide your own body smell. Spray this scent killer around your clothes and boots to prevent sneaky deer from detecting you in the field. Once whitetail deer smell the scent of other deer they will feel relaxed enough to come closer.
- ✔ LIQUID SCENT APPLIES BETTER TO SURFACES - It’s so much faster and easier to just carry a few ounces of Synthetic Drip in your pocket than set out food plots, bait piles and mineral sites. Liquid calming scent also applies better to surfaces and the spray wafts through the air.
- ✔ WIN THE LOCAL BUCK POLL THIS SEASON, USE THE DEER URINE THAT WORKS! This bottle of calm deer lure will powerfully attract bucks and put whitetail deer at ease. Use in scent drags and mock scrapes in early, rut and late season.
- ***100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*** Since our ever calm is the purest and highest quality, we’re sure you’re going to love it. We stand by our product! So if for any reason you’re not happy, by all means, contact us! Try TODAY and if it does not work we refund you. No questions asked!
Addicted Vol 3 ~ Whitetail Deer Hunting Washington State ~ Titan Outdoors
Aggressive Whitetail Hunting
Outdoors with Eddie Brochin - The Real Deal - Hunting for Whitetail Deer
Bowhunting Whitetails the Eberhart Way
Whitetail Savvy: New Research and Observations about the Deer, America's Most Popular Big-Game Animal
Outdoors with Eddie Brochin - Passion for The Hunt - Bow and Gun Hunts for Whitetail Deer in Indiana
Ghost Adventures Returns with Violent Pennhurst School
The guys of Ghost Adventures just finished up their first ever live ghost hunting show but they've already had a lot of practice.
Others who worked there stated that those students who bit someone more then twice would have all their teeth pulled out and many were treated as less then human beings. The history pre-show is usually somewhat boring but tonight's pulled me in. I don't know if it has to do with the location being in my home state or just the pure fact that it was so creepy. They had activity during their day interviews, which was odd, as they heard a loud bang inside the building. After investigating the guys learned that a desk was completely flipped over and the ground where it stood was freshly dug up. It was creepy and led into many other creepy tales. One woman said she both saw and heard a little girl, which the guys would encounter, while a security guard and the son of a contractor on the grounds saw someone pull the currents of a window open then disappear. After further investigation they learned the curtains were behind a metal mesh and there was no way someone could move them.
It was then time for the lock down where they actually got bolted in. The buildings were all connected by underground tunnels where the first big hit took place. It really wasn't paranormal but Nick tripped over a broken chair and cut himself pretty badly on some broken glass. It proves how dark and dangerous these trips are for the guys but things would get worse. Their first encounter dealt with a little girl who they didn't see but could hear. They heard several things on EVPs and heard bumps going around. Zak also had a few spikes on his electrometer/thermometer. They didn't get her to play with anything they placed on the ground but some noises were more then enough to convince me that something was there. In the hall where the table was flipped the guys also had some hits. A rock was thrown at Zak after asking for someone to do something and some crazy voices were heard. You could hear a weird woman's voice then a very clear "sweet!". Not sure if they used that slang back in the day but hey, apparently it was a very hip spirit.
The biggest drama of the night came towards the end when a coat rack was thrown at Zak. At first it seemed like it just fell over but after they showed you were the coat rack started it's kind of crazy. It moved around a wall and THEN fell over. I don't get how it could have happened but assuming the show IS real that is pretty crazy. They brought out the cooky "ghost reader" which says what ghosts are supposedly saying and all it said was "hit". They assumed it meant that's what happened to the spirit but after Zak got hit by the coat rack they figured that's what it meant. Then when Zak asked who did that, a very clear voice could be heard saying "the girl did". It was VERY creepy and honestly I'm hooked. After not watching during the summer I'm ready to settle in for a new season of Ghost Adventures and tonight was a great grand reopening episode!