Best Wide Hunting Boots in 2023
Irish Setter Men's 2875 Vaprtrek Waterproof 17" Hunting Boot, Realtree Xtra Green,10.5 D US
Rocky Core Neoprene 1000g Insulated Boot, APX, 12
- Scent proof and waterproof
- Aggressive multi directional outsole for increased mobility
- 1000g of Thinsulate insulation
Skechers Men's Relment Pelmo Chukka Boot,Khaki,8 M US
- Relax fit
- Memory foam
Rocky Men's RKS0227 Mid Calf Boot, Realtree Xtra, 10 M US
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- Realtree Xtra Camo Nylon
- 800 Grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Strobel / Cement Construction
- Energybed Footbed Featuring Memory Foam
- Leather might vary.
Hisea Hunting Boots for Men Waterproof Mens and Womens Rain Boots Neoprene Rubber Insulated Shoes Camo
- HISEA these 16-1/2” rubber neoprene boots were designed to be the most durable, protective and comfortable boots for active outdoorsmen. Whether you are working, hunting, fishing, camping or even playing outside, these breathable and waterproof boots would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- 5mm lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam booties with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. And, the back gussets with cinch buckles yield a secure custom fit. What’s more the stretch-fit topline bindings snug calves to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Breathable airmesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots. It is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under intense use. It made up of tiny vertical fibers that allow the air to circulate throughout the interior lining surfaces. Nonabrasive and hypoallergenic.
- High-grade, premium rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof boots. Sealed rubber shell extends up to the topline for additional protection from moisture and dangers in outdoor (while black color is extends up above ankle). Easy-to-clean.
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide all-day comfort. Durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Reinforced achilles, heel, and toe areas for additional protection from dangers. Each boots will come with one FREE gift and one year quality assurance backed by us. And, PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING!
Muck Fieldblazer & Edgewater Classic Brown/Mossy Oak Country
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm Neoprene bootie with breathable Airmesh lining
- Enzyme treatment for odor control
- Toe and heel reinforcement
- Easy to clean rubber overlay, durable quick cleaning sole
HUNTSHIELD Menâ€™s Neoprene Muck Boot | Insulated Waterproof Rubber Hunting Boot | Size 11 Camouflage
- REALTREE XTRA CAMO: Our REALTREE Xtra camo pattern blends perfectly year-round in a variety of habitats and seasons. Perfect for fall weather throughout winter, and again in early spring before the summer greenery hits.
- SECURE ELASTIC CUFF: The elastic cuff snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out. The high-grade rubber exterior provides an additional waterproof barrier for extra toughness in more difficult terrain.
- 4MM NEOPRENE INSULATION: Provides comfort, flexibility, and warmth along with excellent waterproofing and great overall heat retention. The scent free fleece lining provides exceptional warmth in cooler environments, making our boots perfect for the fall to spring seasons.
- 100% WATERPROOF: High-grade rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; EVA contoured midsole, and the PU comfort insole allows for lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and comfort.
- PRECISE TRACTION AND STABILITY: Aggressive rubber outsole with reinforced toe cap allows for maximum protection and stability with an integrated heel kick for easy on/off.
Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Elk/Mountain Red, 7.5 Regular US
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot features a seam-sealed construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, for long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING BOOT: This women's boot is inspired by classic mountaineering style. A durable mid cut waterproof hiker that provides great traction and comfort. This classic Columbia hiking boot, will deliver reliable and comfortable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three season use.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended years of use, we’ve reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole toe overwrap to guard these key wear points.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this hiking boot's waterproof combination of supportive leather and suede construction.
Muck Boots Arctic Pro Bark - Men's 11.0, Women's 12.0 B(M) US
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; 17-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull loops for easy on/off, Shaft Circumference: 17"
Skechers Men's Mariner Low Boot,Dark Brown,9 M US
- Leather utility boot featuring lug outsole, padded collar, and logo label on tongue
- Reinforced seam detail. Smooth or oiled leather upper
Minnesota Television Figure Deserves Public Ire for Hunting Endangered Lion
Melissa Bachman, producer and host of outdoor television shows, is an avid hunter. However, a post-hunt photo she posted to Facebook, which showed her smiling over the body of a male lion, has drawn heated criticism.
A new debate over sport hunting may be brewing in the wake of the outrage spawned by a Minnesota woman. Melissa Bachman, a producer and host of outdoorsy TV shows, posted a picture to Facebook showing her smiling over the body of male lion in South Africa, rifle in hand. According to ABC, many South Africans are angered by the photo and have signed a petition to ban Bachman from the country. New York Daily News reveals that Bachman favors the gloat-over-the-trophy pose, complete with high-powered rifle equipped with a telescopic sight.
People on Twitter have erupted with criticism for the self-proclaimed sportswoman, with famed British comedian Ricky Gervais apparently joining the consternation. Many mocked Bachman's sportswoman image, claiming that she did little more than pull a trigger on a machine.
I wholeheartedly agree. Sport hunting serves no true conservation purpose, is not meant to provide nourishment or sustenance, and is therefore almost entirely about ego and greed. The bonding and camaraderie achieved by sport hunting could just as easily, and far more nobly, be achieved by volunteer work. You want to bond with your buddies? Build a house for the homeless. Go climb a mountain. Do something productive.
Volunteer, serve, help. Feel accomplished and bond with your fellows without having to kill something with a telescopic sight and laser. Plus, you'll look more fashionable clad in something besides camouflage and blaze orange.
Sport hunting does not make you a big person. One of the "biggest" men I know, my mother's father, was a career Army man who served in both Korea and Vietnam. He grew up in southern Pennsylvania, deep in hunting culture. Hunting was what you did, and it was a family affair. After Korea, this Army sergeant hunted no more. Though he would not hesitate to wield a rifle to protect his nation and his fellow soldiers, he would no longer wield one to kill needlessly. He was a far bigger man than any sport hunter will ever be.