Best Wii U Hunting Games in 2022
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Double Gun | Nintendo Wii
Cabelas: Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts - Wii U
- UPC: 047875770096
- Weight: 0.150 lbs
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Nintendo Wii U
- The World's Deadliest Animals - Face the world's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive
- Shooting Galleries - Over 30 shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive
- Multiplayer - Take on your friends in head to head and 4 player turn based multiplayer
Wii/Wii-U Cabela's Survival Shadows of Katmai Game Set Top Shot 2-GUN BUNDLE
- Custom bundle not found elsewhere containing 2 Top Shot Elite Rifle controllers. The bonus gun will arrive in a plain white box.
- Rich Story Mode - A richly detailed story of epic survival and adventurous spirit unfolds before your eyes. You control the fate of an intrepid explorer, Logan James. Traverse mountainous terrain, thick forests, and slippery frozen paths as you complete a mysterious mission
- Extreme Survival - Use your wits, skills and physical endurance to battle against the merciless cold, hazardous geography and the constant threat of starvation
- You are the Hunted - Along the way you can expect to be confronted by some of the world's most dangerous predators. These creatures are fighting for survival just as much as you are. Which will succeed?
- Cabela's Famous Shooting Galleries - No Cabela's title is complete without a shooting gallery. Be the last one standing after facing off against challenging boss battles, melee face-offs and a groundbreaking, genre bending mix of 1st and 3rd person combat
Cabelas Outdoor Adventure 2010 - Nintendo Wii
- Incredible variety with three games in one: hunting, fishing, and bird shooting
- Authentic Experience: Adventures based on real life scenarios, featuring incredibly realistic animals with advanced AI and authentically branded equipment and gear
- Accessible gameplay includes integrated tutorials and guided hunting and fishing adventures
- Hunting and fishing action for the Wii! Compatible with Cabela’s Wii Firearm and Zapper, and use full motion controls for fishing: Cast it, crank it, set the hook!
- Record Setting Big Game - Have your trophy and story featured in Field & Stream
Wii Cabela's African Adventures Bundle with Gun
Duck Hunt - Wii U [Digital Code]
ZombiU - Nintendo Wii U
- Two Screens, Twice The Fear - Feel the tension mount as you try to keep an eye on your TV and controller screen.
- Survival-Horror Action At Its Best - Resources are in short supply while your enemies are legion, and you never know when you will find more weapons, ammunition, first aid and food.
- Don't Leave Home Without Your BOB: The new WiiU controller becomes your Bug-Out Bag, the ultimate all-in-one survival kit for your tools, inventory, med kits, maps and more.
- Unique Death Mechanic - If you die, you wake up to play an entirely new character who is another survivor in the same terrifying position.
- Horde At Your Door - Stock up on guns, ammo and supplies, and lock down your Safe House!
Old Skool Zapper Gun for Nintendo Wii/Wii U Wireless Remote Controller Game
- Works with any shooting game that uses the Wii remote for the Wii and Wii U
- Easy-to-use device adds additions options and gameplay thrills
- requires a wii remote and nunchuck (sold seperatly)
Rapala Pro Fishing 2012 - Nintendo Wii U
- Experience fishing action like you're on the water with full motions controls. Precise angling mechanics allow you to feel the smooth precision of the cast, intensity of the strike and the struggle of the fight with unprecedented accuracy
- Authentic Pro Experience - Use the same tools that the pro's use including an unequaled assortment of Rapala lures and licensed boats, motos, and gear to fish for over 25 trophy species of fish
- Simultaneous Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in a variety of competitive fishing and angling challenges
- Experience pro tournament action as you compete against the Rapala pro staff in over 20 tournament events
- Sport TV Style Presentation - Announcer commentary, live updates, competitive leader boards, analysis, and heart-pounding final weigh-ins!
Tired of Lame Video Games Based on Movies? Here Are the 10 Best
Most video games based on movies are useless. However, there are some out there that rock, and here are the 10 best!
This list includes games that are based on actual films (not released direct-to-video or -television) and have been out for at least six months -- time enough for gamers to blog their typically colorful opinions. Video games that inspired films are not listed here.
Also, keep your eye on current blogs for reviews of some of the upcoming game-from-film releases such as Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, due out in 2020. Already the reviews for Avatar: The Game released late 2020, are coming in and they are not so enthusiastic.
1. The Chronicles of Riddick series: Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena. Butcher Bay was released in 2004 and Dark Athena in 2020. Both were developed by Starbreeze Studios and published by Vivendi Games. Both are rated ESRB M. Dark Athena features longer game play and stronger multiplayer features than Butcher Bay.
2. GoldenEye 007. Released in 1997; developed by Rare and published by Nintendo. ESRB: T. This sold over 8 million copies and is on many gamers list of the top 100 games ever.
3. Spider-Man 2. Released in 2004; developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. ESRB: T.
4. Aladdin. Released in 1993; developed by Virgin Interactive, Inc. and published by Virgin Interactive. ESRB: Not Rated.
5. The Warriors. Released in 2003; developed by Rockstar Toronto and published by Rockstar Games. ESRB: M.
6. The Punisher. Released in 2005; developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. ESRB: M.
7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Released in 2003; developed by BioWare and published by Lucas Arts. ESRB: T.
8. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: Released in 2002; developed by Stormfront Studios and published by Electronic Arts. ESRB: T.
9. The Lost World: Jurassic Park (Special Edition). Released in 1998; developed by DreamWorks Interactive and published by Electronic Arts. ESRB T.
10. A two-way tie: Batman Returns and Willow.
Batman Returns (SNES): Released in 1993; developed by Konami and published by Konami. ESRB: Not Rated.
Willow: Released in 1989; developed by Capcom and published by Capcom. ESRB: Not Rated.
All release, development, publishing and rating information from Wikipedia.