Best Xbox 1 Hunting Games in 2022
theHunter: 2019 Edition - Xbox One
- Explore a vast open world. By foot or ATV
- Different species - different challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the hunt
- Share hunting experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn bragging rights
- Includes all 11 available DLC
TheHunter Call of the Wild - 2019 Edition (Xbox One)
- Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV
- Different Species - Different Challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt
- Share Hunting Experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn Bragging Rights
- Includes all 11 DLC
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations.
Hunting Simulator - Xbox One
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
Deer Hunter Reloaded - Xbox One Standard Edition
- Deer Hunter: Reloaded is a 1st person hunting simulation game based off of the #1 hunting franchise in the World.
- Track and hunt various trophy big game animals such as Whitetail, Mule and Sitka Deer, Big Horn and Dall Sheep, Caribou, Elk and much more.
- Embark on epic guided hunts in hopes of becoming a “Master Hunter.” Progressive levels in realistic environments, life-like hunting scenarios as well as reactive animal!
- Includes Daily & Weekly challenges.
- Bonus Content: Canadian Region
Gravel - Xbox One
- Key Variety of Off Road Disciplines - Cross Country, Stadium Circuit, Speed Cross, and Wild Rush races that can be played with a wide variety of licensed vehicles
- Graphic Evolution - Incredible visual quality, with realistic and impressive lighting and particle eﬀects
- Gameplay and Fun - Several diﬀerent game modes (oﬄine and multiplayer) for fun and challenging experiences
- Career: The Off-road Masters - Through various challenges and events, the driver must reach the FINAL LEAGUE and take on the previous champion to be crowned as the new OFFROAD MASTER
Monster Hunter World - Xbox One
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- Xbox One X Enhanced title and HDR;Genre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
Big Buck Hunter XBOX1 - Xbox One
- 2 Big Game Adventures including Whitetail Deer and Moose adventure.
- Each adventure will hold 3 treks, each with 5 hunting sites for a total of 36 levels to play through.
- Bonus Elk adventure - 3 additional treks each with 15 extra sites and a Black Bear dangerous trophy animal.
- Hunt the dangerous animal for extra points.
- Compete with your friends in turn-based or head-to-head competitions.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Hunting Party with Gun - Xbox 360
- Optimized for use with the motion sensing device, you can expect tons of strategic, fast-paced social fun for the whole family. Challenge yourself and your friends to full motion big game hunting, where, to the victor goes the bragging rights!
- Take control of the game: Master the combination of the Top Shot Sport controller and full body movements as the game takes complete advantage of all the Kinect for Xbox 360 has to offer
- Precise sensors track the Top Shot Sport and your body movements allowing you to jump, dodge, aim and fire your way through to the next level
- Avoid obstacles, grab power-ups and take on all the challenges that cross your path.
- This game is made to work with Kinect for Xbox360
Cabela's African Adventure - Xbox One
- Vast hunting areas 5X the size of any other Cabela's console game!
- Highly memorable "Big 5"; challenging and fun boss animal fights
- Take on large heards of stampeding buffola, packs of predators, and dream prey across 5 diferent biomes!
- Enter and leave your vehicle anytime, anywhere!
- Two exciting modes: Safari mode; Shooting Galleries
Saving Money on Xbox Live Content
Here are a number of ways to save money on every kind of content on Xbox Live.
Take a moment and think back to all the content you've purchased over Xbox Live over the past year. If you're anything like me, this includes downloadable content, arcade games, avatar items, dashboard themes, and perhaps music videos and movies.
It really adds up, but it doesn't have to add up to quite so much. Sure it's nice to have the newest content when it first comes out. But do you really need it right then, especially if you have other unfinished games to keep you busy? It may be worth waiting for some downloadable content and arcade games until they become cheaper. And that's the first and best way to save money- waiting.
Every week, Xbox Live offers Gold members a deal on games, DLC (downloaded content), or avatar items. Often, there is also a movie on sale as well. These items are all marked down by at least 50% for one week only.
On top of that, every month sees permanent discounts on full retail games, arcade games, and more. If you're patient enough, you can get huge savings on most of the content you're interested in.
There are also seasonal sales, mostly for holidays like Christmas and New Year's. These tend to be the very best deals, with popular games selling for up to 75% off.
For gamers looking for deals that work all year long, there are season passes for several major titles. These passes charge an up-front fee and guarantee all future DLC at reduced prices. Games that use season passes include Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Gears of Wars 3, and Mortal Kombat. Buying the season passes for each game will save you about $10-$15 depending on the game and whether you were planning on getting all the content in the first place.
If you want to save money on the Xbox Live service itself, make sure you're buying a full year's membership. You'll save $60 a year compared to the $120 you would pay to renew your subscription each month.
Sometimes you can get it cheaper than that though. Throughout the year, and particularly during the holidays, Microsoft offers reduced yearly subscription fees. You can also find subscription cards online at places like Amazon and EBay for cheaper than normal. Just be careful that you're not getting a subscription card that has already been used.
If you're not interested in an entire year of Xbox Live, Microsoft regularly runs "1 month for $1" promotions. These are even applicable to people who have had subscriptions before. Just keep an eye on your Xbox dashboard and e-mail for notices about these sales.