The Best Hunting Bow in 2022
Genesis Kit - RH Black
Tongtu Takedown Recurve Bow and Arrows for Adults Set 30 40 lbs Aluminum Alloy Riser Hunting Archery Longbow kit Right Hand (30lbs)
- Recurve Bow Size: Material: Alloy, Bow length 50.7inchs(129 cm),Riser: 20 inches (50.7cm),Tension: 30-40 lbs, Weight: 1.17 kg.
- This right handed recurve bow means you will hold the bow handle by your left hand, pull the bow string by your right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim. By the way, the left handed bows will held in the right hand and pulled the bow string by left hand.
- Upgrade wood bamboo and fiberglass creation; lamination technology provides the best toughness and power for the Recurve Bow.
- At any level of experience, you can have good qulity and good performance after repeated testing.Easy to disassemble for storage, too, use and storage is very convenient!
- Recurve Bow and Arrows Package Includes:1x Takedown Recurve Bow, 1x Arm Guard, 1x Finger Guard,1x Arrow Rest, 1x Bowstringer-Tool, 12x Arrows
Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow, Hunting Archery Bow Long Bow for Beginner, 56" Right Handed Longbow 40 45 50lb Bow for Adults with Bow String,Black
- [DACRON BOW STRING] Bow length: 56", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30".Made of 12 strand Dacron strings which is durable ,flexible and powerful,well crafted and solid.Come with an English Instruction manual and bow stringer,easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- [MAPLE FIBERGLASS LIMB ] The hunting bow limbs are well made with multiple layers of fiberglass maple material ,which has uniform smooth texture,hard,no knobby and bent,preforms well with metal riser that has rubber grips, more sturdy ,lighter ,easier to adjust than compound bow.Very sturdy and designed for beginners.
- [TAKEDOWN BOW] You can remove the limbs from the riser, the bow is much easier to store and fit into a small hand bag.Easier to service. If anything were to break by accident, you can simply remove the part that needs fixing and send that for repair servicing, rather than having to send the entire bow. it also allows you to adjust your draw weight to update your takedown bow with new limbs.
- [RIGHT HANDED DESIGN] Available in right hand rexurve bow player. If you are new to archery bow, it will help you easy to practice and hitting your targets accurate.This is 40 recurve bow, we also have 45lb /50lb bows for your option. Particularly a beginner,we suggest to use a lower draw weights until you can handle your new bow perfectly.
- [100% SATISFIED SERVICE] We have 24-Hour Service,any questions, please feel free to contact us .Please NOTE:In case hurt your bow and yourself ,please do not dry fire the bow,never shooting the bow without an arrow
Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow (40 LB, Right)
- Design: Imported wood, limbs are hard Maple with black fiberglass; single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design; limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as needed
- RECOMMENDED MAX DRAW LENGTH: 29"
DOSTYLE Recurve Bow Takedown Archery Bow and Arrow Set Hunting Long Bow Kit 40 lbs Right Hand
- SIMPLE DESIGN-This Recurve Bow and Arrow Set Archery is simple designed for starters,designed for RIGHT HANDED shooters,very easy to use.
- HIGH-QUALITY -These Bow and Arrow Kit is a great gift choice for adults. Draw-weight: 40 lbs. Magnesium Aluminum Alloy Riser. Strong fiberglass limb. A removable combination of classic design makes portable bow folds reoccur for hunting training.Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability.
- PACKAGE :1 x riser , 2 x bow limbs, 1 x bow string, 12x Arrows, 1 x 3 Tube Quiver, 1x Brush Arrow Rest, 1x stabilizer, 1x one pin bow sight, 1x Arm Guard, 1x Finger Guard, 6 x Target Faces, 4 x Archery Target Nail Pins, 2 x Allen Wrench, 1x Installation Manual
- FEATURES - Pre-installed threaded Brass Bushings for any type of upgrades, such as, Stabilizer, Sight, Quiver, Bow fishing reel. That will allow you to have your best experience while aiming on your target at your target shooting competition game.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Does not work or just don't like it? We'll send you a no questions asked refund. So, click the "add to cart" button now and get this benefit
Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow â€“ Compact Fast Accurate 62" Hunting & Target Bow â€“ Right & Left Hand â€“ Draw Weights in 20-60 lbs â€“ Beginner to Intermediate - USA Company Spyder-45R-WS
- SPECIAL PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME – Designed by the engineers and developers of the original Samick Sage we’ve combined four naturally sourced woods to create this beautiful bow that is the perfect choice for just about anyone!
- SPECS & USES – Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with draw weights of 20lb – 60lb 5lb increments . Features preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests/plungers sights quivers and stabilizers/bow fishing reels. Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible. Perfect for hunting deer, bowfishing or target practice.
- INCLUDES – one handcrafted riser LH or RH one pair of matching limbs upper and lower one 14 strand Dacron string one stick on adhesive arrow rest and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL – If you do not already own a stringer tool please select the option to have one included color may vary . Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow! -- We offer arrows, cases, and full package for adults, youth, and kids.
- DARE TO COMPARE – Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Youth Bow 19-29lbs 24" - 26" Archery Hunting Equipment with Max Speed 129fps
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities.
- Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 19 - 29 lbs. Draw Length: 24" - 26".
- Max Speed: 129 FPS. Let Off: 65%. Axle to Axle: 32". Brace Height: 7.5". Weight:2.2 lbs.
- Aluminum Riser. Adjust the draw weight with enclosed Allen Wrench.
- The compound bow is with 2pc of 26" fiberglass arrow, quiver, finger Tab, armguard. 1-Year Warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.
iGlow 30-55 lbs Green Archery Hunting Compound Bow with Premium Kit 175 150 70 55 40 30 lb Crossbow
- 30 - 55 lbs Draw Weight (Adjustable) with Arrow Speed at 296+ FPS. Hit your Target with Precision Accuracy
- Draw Length: 19" - 29". Axle to Axle: 28". Let off: 70%. Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Aluminum Riser. Compression Molded Fiberglass Limb. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance
- Premium Kit Includes: Optic Bow Sight with Sight Light, Brush Arrow Rest, Rubber Stabilizer, 1/8" Tube Peep Sight, D-loop String, Bow Sling, Allen keys
- 30" Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended
TOPOINT Trigon Compound Bow Full Package,CNC Milling Riser,USA Gordon Composites Limb,BCY String,19"-30" Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,IBO 320fps (Black)
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 31"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.95lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum CNC Machining Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA,Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x Compound bow TRIGON.1 x 5 pins bow sight.2x Brush arrow rest,3 pcs brush replacement.1 x Aluminum stabilizer. 1 x Bow release. 1 x braided bow sling,aluminum mounting. 1 x 5pc arrow quiver. 1x fabic arrow quiver. 1 x D-Loop assembly,1 meter replacement. 1 x Peep sight assembly,2 pcs replacement. 3x Aluminum Peep sight. 2 x limb dampers. 1 x Bow stand. 1 x Arrow pullier. 1 x Bowstring wax. 1 x Allen Key. 1x camo cap. 5x target paper. 24 x 30' arrow.1×soft carry case.
How Harmful is Lead in Venison? - Looking for Alternative Means to Kill Your Wild Game
With the new study in North Dakota about lead contamination caused by bullets, many are worried what this will mean to the hunters and consumers of venison.
While growing up in the early 1950s and 1970s, my family often ate cuts of venison, squirrel pie and squirrel gravy, wild pheasant, goose, and turkey. Since we processed our own meat from skinning or plucking to cutting it up and grinding, it was a given that you did not eat the meat that had been damaged by a bullet. The number one rule was to try to make a head or neck shot as often as possible, not only to kill the animal quicker but to have more of usable, undamaged meat. If a front shoulder was hit, that portion was discarded or used as food for the dogs and, heaven help you, if you shot anywhere else. No one wanted to eat a lump of bruised and bloody venison, let alone any bullets or bullet fragments that were there. Even so, there were regular complaints about picking shot out of the smaller animals and birds.
When a doctor found lead bullet fragments in a piece of venison, North Dakota's Department of Health (NDDoH) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted a study (and the first of its kind) to measure the risk of lead poisoning ingested from eating ground venison in March 2020. It created a furor among many hunters, food pantries, and families that frequently ate home processed meat. This study, comprised of 738 volunteers from North Dakota, did find elevated blood lead levels in people who ate venison compared to those who did not. Though these levels were not considered dangerous, they did indicate the need to find out how widespread the problem was and if there were ways to minimize the risks of eating lead contaminated meat.
Food pantries in the state were told to throw out any ground venison and cautioned against accepting more from the Sportsmen Against Hunger donation program. Advisories were sent out in North Dakota and Minnesota warning against pregnant women or children under the age of six to eat wild game killed with lead bullets.
Lead poisoning can cause learning problems, seizures and convulsions, and in severe cases can lead to brain damage, coma, and death. It can also cause neurological damage in unborn babies. Lead is a soft metal with a half-life of more than 30 days in blood and several years if in bone. Any lead from any source that has been ingested or taken up in tissue would take that long to exit the body; unfortunately, any sustained damage is irreversible.
How did the lead get into the ground venison? Of course, a lead bullet was responsible for it being there in the first place since most ammunition used for hunting is made out of lead. Even so, the majority of the meat tested and found to contain lead fragments or traces of lead had all been ground venison processed mostly at commercial meat processing facilities. It would seem (to me) that the entire meat taken from a deer carcass was processed, including any damaged area. Because venison is processed and given back to the hunter, and is not going to be sold to the public, the process fell into a "custom exempt" category and inspections are not required. Although no illnesses have been linked due to eating lead contaminated meat, it is still something to consider.
Due to the study, letters were sent out to all the processing plants detailing the dangers of lead being ground into the meat during processing. New regulations are being considered involving the inspection practices to help keep the lead contamination under control. Hunters are being asked to use non-lead bullets, such as copper coated or all copper bullets because the chance of fragmentation is much less. Other alternatives may be rubber coated and plastic bullets. Hunters were also asked to be careful of where the placements of shots were made. No one has been told that hunting should be curtailed or eliminated. In fact, venison is a healthy source of protein, is low fat, and consumed by thousands of people every year.
Again, the problem still exists for smaller wild game. Many birdshot and buckshot shells also contain lead and can hold 8-27 large lead pellets. What about that squirrel you shot this morning? Or, the brace of pheasant currently residing in your freezer? Are they safe to eat? For bird hunters, one company is working to make a different kind of bullet. One product that will be environmentally safe and extremely friendly was invented by Brett Holm, founder of "Season Shot". He and his co-founders are looking to develop seasoned pellets that will kill at 45 yards and then melt in the oven when the bird is cooking. He plans to have them in Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Teriyaki, and Honey Mustard flavors. I think he should also consider making seasoned bullets, too. Venison "Smokehouse Peppercorn Jerky" and "Sweet Barbeque with Onion" flavors comes to mind.