The Best Hunting Games Ever in 2022
Jungle Survival Escape Story Rules Of Survivor Adventure Mission: Warrior Hero Survival Evolution 3D Action Thrilling Games Free For Kids
- Amazing 3D Jungle Environment
- Different Jungle Survival Missions
- Build shelter, Fight Animals, Find Tools and Much More
- Completely new survival experience
- Hunt Rabbit for food
- Kill bear & crocodile
- Ultimate Jungle survival simulator Experience
- Hunt, Battle Bears And Explore The Vast Seas On The Raft
- Smooth And Easy Controls
- Stunning & High Quality 3D Graphics
Dinosaur Hunt: Africa Contract
- Aim and Shoot! ULTRA realistic graphics! Amazing animations!
- Kill all the Dinosaurs in Hunt mode and survive the ultra hard survival mode!
- - EASY CONTROLS
- - Spectacular dinosaur explosions in survival mode, simply eye popping!
- - Awesome animations in Hunt Mode, real hunting experience!
- - ULTRA Realistic Graphics with jurassic era details
- - Multiple TARGETS in two Scenarios: Hunt and Survive!
- - Multiple hunt missions
- - Unlock and upgrade weapons: pistol, ak47, m4, sniper rifle, bazooka, katana, knife whatever suits your combat style!
- - Score kills, complete missions to get paid. Use money to buy inventory gear.
Finding Bigfoot: Monster Hunting Attack Simulator
- * Amazing game play with attacking animations.
- * Smooth and easy controls.
- * Real thrill of chases.
- * Modern hunting game 2018.
- * Forest environments and multi-level Finding.
- * Best Bigfoot yeti game.
- * Stunning 3D Graphics
- * Evil Hunting games.
- * Use Different weapon to kill the Sasquatch/Bigfoot.
Clan of Dragons
- **Control your own Fire Breathing Dragon!!
- **Customize your dragon color
- **Massive 3D Open World Map
- **Caves, Mountains, and Rivers
- **6 Giant bosses
- **4 Enemy Warrior Clans to defeat
- **4 Super Bosses
- **4 Magic Spells - Fireball, Invincibility, Lightning Bolt, and Healing
- **Flying Monsters, Venus Fly Traps, Giant Wolves, Dinosaurs
- **Dynamic weather including snow and rain storms
- Huge realistic environments
- Tons of weapons, equipment, and gear
- Realistic wild game animals to track and hunt
Hungry Shark Evolution
- Feast on tasty sea creatures, swimmers, turtles and fishermen to grow into a giant
- Jaw dropping 3D graphics and action packed gameplay
- Progress to unlock the most ferocious beasts in the sea: Mako Shark, Hammerhead, Tiger Shark, Great White, Megalodon and the legendary Big Daddy!
- Over 75 missions to complete
- A huge free-roaming world to explore
Farming USA 2
- Plow, plant, and harvest
- Raise dairy and beef cows and hogs
- Hire workers
- Log woods for money at the sawmill
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- Seasons with mud and snow
Wild Cheetah Sim 3D
- REAL CHEETAH EXPERIENCE - Play as real wild cheetah, have a family, rest in your den, hunt other animals, become more powerful
- REALISTIC SIMULATOR - Maintain your health and energy by eating and drinking water, raise your family, explore massive world, fight other dinosaurs to become more powerful
- START YOUR FAMILY - Wild Cheetah Sim features the ability to have real family. Family members are not only good companions but they can be trained to fight along side in combat
- REAL DAY AND NIGHT - Wild Cheetah Sim features a real in-game cycle of day and night on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full day and night cycle of 24 hours passes in the game
- RPG-STYLED GAMEPLAY - Level up, evolve, complete quest, become more powerful
Fields of Battle
- FREE to create your character and start playing online.
- Participate in a persistent online competitive world that is constantly changing.
- Play at REAL locations (and a few fantasy ones!) all over the world, at more than 60 massive, authentic fields.
- An amazing arsenal of customizable weaponry, including automatic, burst mode, clip-fed, MilSim, and speedball markers, and don't forget the PAINT GRENADES!
- Intuitive motion and gesture controls with full HUD and control customization.
Sea Monster Shark Attack 3D
- Multiple giant and wild water Monsters the White Shark
- Numerous angry shark missions for you to create as much chaos as possible
- Real water physics, cool shark movements and animations
- Incredible 3D graphics and realistic water environments including beaches, docks, and the open sea
- Beware of the blood and gore!
Call of the Wild Soup
what started out as homemade chicken soup ended up a successful venison soup
This morning I decided to make chicken soup and put the turnips in it instead of white potatoes. Now I do love white potatoes but we are trying to stay away from the white things that are bad for us so I thought I would substitute turnips for the potato. I opened the freezer to get the chicken out and noticed that I had a shoulder of venison. I wondered if you could make soup from venison. Well, why not? So I substituted the venison for the chicken.
I got my ten quart pot out of the cupboard, I mean if you are going to make soup, make soup! I filled it half way with water and added salt substitute. I am not a measure exactly kind of person, it's a handful of this or a pinch of that. I believe seasoning is to taste and since everybody has different taste you should go with what you like.
I put the pot on the large burner and turned it on high, got the venison from the freezer and plopped it into the water. Next I pealed five turnips, they were fist size, I cut them into about one inch squares and added them to the pot. Carrots came next, also five good size ones cut into slices about a quarter of an inch thick. Then there was half a bag of green onions left over from when my son made his wonderful spinach dip, well they were not going to be used for anything else so into the soup they went. And what is soup without celery? So I chopped up about half a stalk of celery into quarter inch slices also. By that time the soup was boiling away so I turned it down to a simmer.
Now I don't cook venison very often so I figured I should get on the internet and see just what seasonings work with venison. Since I was cooking soup and I didn't see any recipes for soup I went with stew. Well, I didn't find too many suggestions so I just went with Worcestershire sauce. I thought of trying other things but figured since this was my first time making it I would go for simple.
I remembered that I had some beets someone had kindly given me. I do love beets. I pondered using them and decided against it. I had used some of them in my chili and I could taste them and if you can taste them in chili I was afraid they might over power the soup.
By this time the meat was cooked so I took it out of the pot and cut it into bite sized pieces and put it back into the pot.
About twenty minutes before I wanted to eat I added half a box of instant barley. I could only find instant barley at the store, when I asked the clerk where barley was she wasn't even sure what it was let alone where it was. I can't fault her I had an image in my mind of what I thought it was but was willing to accept being wrong. I was not wrong it looks just like I thought it would. I also mixed some cornstarch (being very careful to be sure it was cornstarch) with water and thickened the soup.
Success! Everyone ate it, around here that is success. Actually my grandson had two bowlfuls.