What Is The Best Moon Phase For Deer Hunting in 2023
A Walk Through the Woods
Whitetail Mule Deer Elk Calendar 2020#1 Hunting Calendar Series, Large Size 14x22, 43 Calendar Awards, Biggest Bucks, Biggest elk, Free 2-3 Day Shipping by The KING Company-Monster Calendars
Whitetail Mule Deer Elk Calendar 2020#1 Hunting Calendar Series, Large Size 14x22, 43 Calendar Awards, Biggest Bucks, Biggest elk, by The KING Company-Monster Calendars
- #1 SELLING BIG WHITETAIL, giant mule deer and monster bull elk calendar in the world.
- 43 TIME AWARD WINNING calendars by Robert King, the originator of the re-creation of world record antlers
- GAME ACTIVITY INDEX is included for each month and gives you the specifics of when to be outdoors looking for game
- 16-MONTH WALL CALENDAR allows you to catch the last four months of 2019 so you can hang it up now!
- WHAT ARE THE MOST prized big game antlered animals in North America? If you guessed whitetail deer, mule deer and bull elk, you are correct! These majestic animals are enjoyed by millions of people each year, whether you are hunting them or just simply excited just to see one in the wild, these magnificent giants will ignite excitement in anyone’s blood. This signature edition by Robert King will make you gasp at the giant racks, including elk over 400 points, whitetail in the mid 250’s . . .
Goldistock 2020 Large Wall Calendar -"Monster Bucks" - 12" x 24" (Open) - Thick & Sturdy Paper - - Oh Deer!
- DREAM BUCKS - Winds rustling the leaves. Rain drawing out scents that rise from the soil. Graceful movements of a buck that is not yet aware of your presence. Even if you don't have a hunting trophy on your wall you'll be able to enjoy this calendar through all seasons. We've found that hunters of all kinds of wildlife including bull elk ,mule elk, and big whitetails appreciate our 2020 Monster Buck calendar.
- THICK QUALITY PAPER & PRINTING - Large daily blocks (1.5” x 1.5”) give you plenty of room for jotting down tasks and appointments. Includes all major U.S. holidays and moon phases. BONUS- two-page calendar layout features September-December 2019 in addition to 12 months of 2020. STURDY & DURABLE - You know it's a Goldistock calendar because it lasts! Goldistock calendars do not curl up, rip out and fall off your wall, or show ink bleed like other cheap/thin calendars often do.
- PERFECT GIFT - Perfect gift for Chirstmas, birthdays, anniversaries or for a nice surprise. Everyone will thank you all year long for this thoughtful gift. A calendar is an ideal gift for someone who is hard to buy for, and is a great last-minute gift idea.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - We use Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper. FSC paper protects against harvest of rare old-growth forests, prevents loss of natural forest cover, prohibits highly hazardous chemicals, and much more. Goldistock uses soy-based ink. Soy-based ink is a sustainable and renewable resource.
- CLEARANCE SALE! - Mix and Match any of our huge selection of Goldistock Calendars for additional savings. Buy 2 save 7% using checkout code “GOLDIS07”. Buy 3 save 9% using checkout code “GOLDIS09”. Buy 5 save 12% using checkout code “GOLDIS12”. Buy 7 save 15% using checkout code “GOLDIS15”.
Whitetail Hunting: The Next Generation
My son turns 10, and will be able to hunt whitetail deer with me for the first time. I have been waiting to pass down our hunting tradition to the next generation for a long time.
When my son asked if he could hunt with us this year, I was very excited. Last year he wanted to go scouting more than ever. He also was more interested in looking at trail camera pictures . When he asked for his own trail camera , I knew he would be my hunting partner. Last year he even sat in a box blind with me a couple of days. The sight of deer coming into the field, and right in front of us got him very excited.
My biggest concern is his safety. We have already started talking about what he needs to do to become a safe hunter. His first gun is the next decision that had to be made. The area where we hunt whitetails is a shotgun zone. After a lot of thought I have decided a Thompson Center Encore with a 20 gauge rifled slug barrel would be best. Since it is a single shot, I felt it would be safer for a new hunter.
Like most children these days my son loves to play video games. Keeping the next generation interested is important, or they will get bored quickly. So I have to find a stand location for him, where there will be a lot of action. This will help him keep his interest, and put him on the path to becoming a hunter and outdoor enthusiast.
Our hunting group only harvests does and mature bucks. I have talked to my son about why we prefer to do this. He understands if you shoot a lot of younger bucks there will not be many older bucks. Even though I really believe in this practice, I will not tell a young hunter what he can shoot. My son knows he can harvest any whitetail deer he chooses.
We have gotten pictures of a nice 3 ½ year old 10 pointer with his trail camera last year. This buck will be a great buck, no matter how old you are, or how many bucks you have harvested. For a first buck, especially for a young hunter, he will be an incredible buck. All of my planning will try and put him in position to get an opportunity at this buck.
For the first time the success of my hunting season will not be about whether I harvest a mature whitetail or not. No my success will depend if I do a good job passing our hunting tradition down to the next generation. This will not be about whether my son harvests a whitetail or not, but about the experiences he has. I just hope that I teach my son as well as my Dad taught me, and he grows up with the same passion we have for mature whitetail deer.
Monster Raxx LLC